Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just walk away

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★★
The first 21 years of my existence has taught me that nothing in this world is worth being attach to or fight over.

As a incel, my life already sucks and everyday is a constant struggle filled with pain and suffering so why should I spend another second, minute, hour, and day around people or situations that don't make my predicament any better.

Attachment and concerning yourself with what's going in this world will only leave you broken, betrayed, and a F up mental state like trust me I have tortured myself all this time and it only left me rightfully bitter at the world.

Whatever you may have going on whether that's a crappy family, stuck at a job that treat you like trash, friends that never there for you, etc. just walk away....

Yes, sometimes fighting gets you more into trouble (which is unnecessary).

The first 21 years of my existence has taught me that nothing in this world is worth being attach to or fight over.

As a incel, my life already sucks and everyday is a constant struggle filled with pain and suffering so why should I spend another second, minute, hour, and day around people or situations that don't make my predicament any better.

Attachment and concerning yourself with what's going in this world will only leave you broken, betrayed, and a F up mental state like trust me I have tortured myself all this time and it only left me rightfully bitter at the world.

Whatever you may have going on whether that's a crappy family, stuck at a job that treat you like trash, friends that never there for you, etc. just walk away....
I needed to hear this, I keep beating myself up for not being good looking or that i dont have what others have.
Yet it is unconscious and in our DNA whereas animals fight to have what the others have, Its in human and animal nature and frankly humans are animal species too mammals infact, I beat myself up for my oversized nose my bulging eyes and i bully myself like others will do to me and i have extreme anxiety and FEAR.

I have extreme OCD which is uncontrollable, I sit there and tell it when negative thought come, That is false.

Are humans mammals​

According to the search results, humans are classified as mammals due to their distinctive features, such as producing milk for their offspring, having hair on their bodies, and having mammary glands. These characteristics are shared with other mammals, including primates, and are a key part of the mammalian category.

I have ADHD so i cannot socialize and i now have utter chronic pain so im stuck in my aptment 24/7

I would go ER on myself with a shootydooty but the gun laws here are leaving me screwed over aswell as non legal euthanazia so no way out of this one unless i take matters into my own hands, I do howewer have a home cinemy with speakers from the year 1960 to 2007 which sounds absolutely splendid! 2 huge 300watters and 2 smaller ones for sorround, Ive tested them seperately and they sounds absolutely stunning, So im coping with movies and home cinema just rotting, I picked up the bigger ones for 50 dollars with my stepdad when i was around 14 or so because i didnt have any speakers and came across them online, Howewer it was missing 2 important parts which i easily replaced for almost nothing, Ive completed my home cinema for next to nothing the receiver was also bundled to the 2 gigantic missing the 2 pieces 1 each, luckily these are easy parts to get and not needed to be the exact brand and the old receiver 2003 Sony DB870 exact also have Dolby and 5.1 and DTS which gives me amazing sounds.

Im coping with home cinema basically, I dont feel like upgrading because even tho these are old AF they still sound splendidly and i dont care about 7.1 sorround.

otherwise i play PS3, PC or Watch movies and rarely anime when i come across a good one as im extremely picky.

Its not the ideal life, Its not comfy mentally at all since i lack others around me and as a social species it takes a toll on me.​

I used to have a leave it at the door attitude where nothing outside matters once ive entered my home to protect my mental health, Im unable to get back to that and its left me deliberately depressed and anxious, I think my brain is broken.​

Last edited:
I needed to hear this, I keep beating myself up for not being good looking or that i dont have what others have.
Yet it is unconscious and in our DNA whereas animals fight to have what the others have, Its in human and animal nature and frankly humans are animal species too mammals infact, I beat myself up for my oversized nose my bulging eyes and i bully myself like others will do to me and i have extreme anxiety and FEAR.

I have extreme OCD which is uncontrollable, I sit there and tell it when negative thought come, That is false.

Are humans mammals​

According to the search results, humans are classified as mammals due to their distinctive features, such as producing milk for their offspring, having hair on their bodies, and having mammary glands. These characteristics are shared with other mammals, including primates, and are a key part of the mammalian category.

I have ADHD so i cannot socialize and i now have utter chronic pain so im stuck in my aptment 24/7

I would go ER on myself with a shootydooty but the gun laws here are leaving me screwed over aswell as non legal euthanazia so no way out of this one unless i take matters into my own hands, I do howewer have a home cinemy with speakers from the year 1960 to 2007 which sounds absolutely splendid! 2 huge 300watters and 2 smaller ones for sorround, Ive tested them seperately and they sounds absolutely stunning, So im coping with movies and home cinema just rotting, I picked up the bigger ones for 50 dollars with my stepdad when i was around 14 or so because i didnt have any speakers and came across them online, Howewer it was missing 2 important parts which i easily replaced for almost nothing, Ive completed my home cinema for next to nothing the receiver was also bundled to the 2 gigantic missing the 2 pieces 1 each, luckily these are easy parts to get and not needed to be the exact brand and the old receiver 2003 Sony DB870 exact also have Dolby and 5.1 and DTS which gives me amazing sounds.

Im coping with home cinema basically, I dont feel like upgrading because even tho these are old AF they still sound splendidly and i dont care about 7.1 sorround.

otherwise i play PS3, PC or Watch movies and rarely anime when i come across a good one as im extremely picky.

Its not the ideal life, Its not comfy mentally at all since i lack others around me and as a social species it takes a toll on me.​

I used to have a leave it at the door attitude where nothing outside matters once ive entered my home to protect my mental health, Im unable to get back to that and its left me deliberately depressed and anxious, I think my brain is broken.​

Old stuff is usually better than new stuff these days.