Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The person who hacked the site has been identified, doxxed and his now terrified and offering apologies

he will now get blacked in the showers mab

Stefan if you’re reading this thread remember these wise words well… :feelshehe:

“If you don’t trust your cellie, don’t sleep on your belly”. :feelskek:

Also watch Jay Williams video below to get a bit of an idea of what you may be in for… :feelsugh:

View: https://youtu.be/Um3qENg364c

Yeah, if I was you I’d start lifting weights, getting tattoos and shaving that silly ass mop top of cuck hair off of your head right now and change your wardrobe because everything about you right now screams target and or victim to those guys on the inside. :feelsthink: :feelshaha: :feelswhat:

can you sticky this or one of the other threads? let all visitors know what happens when they fuck with cels.

View attachment 565729
his mom's Facebook is public jfl, he fucked up big time brooooo
leave his family out of this.he fucked up,but no need to bring someone who is ill into this shitshow.if she knew timmy harassed the big terrorists and murderers inwkwells she would have a mini heart attack. still even if she wasn't married she would have rejected me so fast kek.

leave his family out of this.he fucked up,but no need to bring someone who is ill into this shitshow.if she knew timmy harassed the big terrorists and murderers inwkwells she would have a mini heart attack. still even if she wasn't married she would have rejected me so fast kek.
yeah agree. and at this point i think even stefan has learned the lesson of a lifetime.

can you sticky this or one of the other threads? let all visitors know what happens when they fuck with cels.
idk if anything like this has ever happened on here before, but this my friends is the only big sized echochamber on the fucking internet that we have. we must defend this site at all costs, Stefan should set the example for all others who think its funny to DDoS disenfranchised lonely men on the internet and brag about it

likely him, he deleted his IT comments where he was boasting about ddosing the site. damn, i wonder if he deleted his twitter account. i can't remember the @
This one?
Screenshot 20220122 1949543

wasn't implying we should harass the mom, but there is more info on stefan there i guess

idk if anything like this has ever happened on here before, but this my friends is the only big sized echochamber on the fucking internet that we have. we must defend this site at all costs, Stefan should set the example for all others who think its funny to DDoS disenfranchised lonely men on the internet and brag about it

absolutely

Ask him for his nudes with face and Identity :feelsLSD: it will be a good weapon against him

lmao they just forced him to take down a third site, lolwcow.farm. i wonder what website service he is using, they seem pretty good.

lmao they just forced him to take down a third site, lolwcow.farm. i wonder what website service he is using, they seem pretty good.
lolcow.farm and crystal.cafe are operating fine for me

no downtime on my end

i wonder if they're on Cloudflare or Akamai

no downtime on my end

yeah i also got no problems getting in, but there's screenshots in the thread, i guess it's sporadic. im curious what this site is though. you're rich enough that you could afford to have them take down some FDS sites.

yeah i also got no problems getting in, but there's screenshots in the thread, i guess it's sporadic. im curious what this site is though. you're rich enough that you could afford to have them take down some FDS sites.
1) im not going to waste my money on stupid shit like that

2) i believe in freedom of expression

yeah agree. and at this point i think even stefan has learned the lesson of a lifetime.
Man i am going through this guys mom facebook page,and man this guy has everything i ever wanted.

his family is united,no matter how much he fucks up,his parents got so much money to cover him forever,he will probably go to some rich boy uni,will probably become some high tier normie as he ages up,and will never struggle a single day in his entire life.At best what he will struggle with is his kids custody,but unless you are a christrian who wants to teach the beauty of our lord to his children you probably won't care much(at least not with the money that he will probably get).

his mother was a gigantic stacy in her early years.weird to see that even stacy can suffer from some gigantic illness.

i wonder if stefan has seen this, someone send the thread to the soyjak thread so they can send it to him

his mother was a gigantic stacy in her early years.weird to see that even stacy can suffer from some gigantic illness.

that's fucking hilarious lol

hope she dies from cancer

Man i am going through this guys mom facebook page,and man this guy has everything i ever wanted.

his family is united,no matter how much he fucks up,his parents got so much money to cover him forever,he will probably go to some rich boy uni,will probably become some high tier normie as he ages up,and will never struggle a single day in his entire life.At best what he will struggle with is his kids custody,but unless you are a christrian who wants to teach the beauty of our lord to his children you probably won't care much(at least not with the money that he will probably get).

Screenshot 20220123 002358 Facebook

MILF if ive ever seen one
I almost feel bad for him.

Screenshot 20220123 002535 Chrome
Screenshot 20220122 221301 Chrome

you feel bad for this IT cuck???
"You cannot stop me."
well that aged well didn't it brocels:feelskek:

Last edited:
every time i feel remotely bad for him, i remember that i have no other copes and how miserable i was without access to this site

If he goes to prison unlikely he is going to uni JFL. Harvard doesn’t accept criminals

no downtime on my end

crystal cafe posts haven't been updated in quite a while but might be because it's naturally slow.also i can't post on crystal cafe,so maybe the ddos is working no clue

ITcels haven't posted about this yet

They will probably ignore their L :feelskek::feelskek:

damn you weren't kidding, that house is insane.

he's not going to prison lol
yeah i can't imagine any DA giving half a fuck about the sites that were hacked. especially if some rich white kid who paid for it.

every time i feel remotely bad for him, i remember that i have no other copes and how miserable i was without access to this site
man i wasn't able to spend my birthday(my birthday was yesterday on the twenty two) and i wanted to spend it with my brothers so i understand.but still this women is still a servant of god even if she wants to admit or not,so no need to make it heavier on her.

yep, it was annoying as fuck the past few days only getting to use this place for a split second before it went down again

damn you weren't kidding, that house is insane.

yeah i can't imagine any DA giving half a fuck about the sites that were hacked. especially if some rich white kid who paid for it.
that's not the only house they have.their mother talks about another house of theirs(which also seems to be a house in the millions) which she is selling for who knows what. his family is loaded,though i have no idea how much the mother illness effected the families finances

crystal cafe posts haven't been updated in quite a while but might be because it's naturally slow.also i can't post on crystal cafe,so maybe the ddos is working no clue
zero downtime lol

that's not the only house they have.their mother talks about another house of theirs(which also seems to be a house in the millions) which she is selling for who knows what. his family is loaded,though i have no idea how much the mother illness effected the families finances
And the nigga was complaining about US health care :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I would start thinking about a solution to prevent those attacks.
If the site is that vulnerable to scriptkiddies, better put some DDOS prevention.
BTW I had to do the captcha, so maybe it's already in place.

Also: I don't feel bad for anyone. Hope his mother dies from cancer but only after suffering for years.
And hopefully it is genetic so he gets cancer also.

Last edited:
the kid has everything in his pockets,but man that is brutal.i have had family passing away from cancer( my grandmother might have cancer,but that isn't certain for now) and it's brutal. he is a stupid kid,but not really surprised.may god have bless the mother.mans love for his own mother no matter how horrible she might be is an amazing thing to watch
:soy:
I can't get behind doxxing, nor threatening kids.
:soy:

yes

also can you stop obsessing over money it's super cringe
man,if you didn't have money you would understand. i had to shit into buckets and and had to take a shower out of a bucket too unless i wanted to take a really cold shower back as a kid.
If the site is that vulnerable to scriptkiddies, better put some DDOS prevention.
the captcha was there before the ddos attacks i think.Eitherway, it's surprising this hasn't happened before with this much intensity.

man,if you didn't have money you would understand. i had to shit into buckets and and had to take a shower out of a bucket too unless i wanted to take a really cold shower back as a kid.

the captcha was there before the ddos attacks i think.Eitherway, it's surprising this hasn't happened before with this much intensity.
all the more reason to show no mercy

look at his mom's Facebook page, he has the perfect life, I don't feel bad one bit, he, in his privelaged mindset, attacked us, insulted us, and bragged about it. being doxxed and made fun of for a little bit won't do shit @FrothySolutions

:feelssus: even after what he did to us
man my mother almost passed out when i got kicked out of school for fighting.now imagine some random stacy who never suffered a day in her entire life(before the cancer) discover that timmy boy been messing with them well know "terrorists and murderers" the inkwells. i want to be with god and not cause more damage then i have already done.
look at his mom's Facebook page, he has the perfect life, I don't feel bad one bit, he, in his privelaged mindset, attacked us, insulted us, and bragged about it. being doxxed and made fun of for a little bit won't do shit @FrothySolutions
i don't care about the kid being messed with a bit.he probably deserves that.as long as no family is messed up i am fine.

man my mother almost passed out when i got kicked out of school for fighting.now imagine some random stacy who never suffered a day in her entire life(before the cancer) discover that timmy boy been messing with them well know "terrorists and murderers" the inkwells. i want to be with god and not cause more damage then i have already done.
who cares, she's a privelaged Stacy, i really don't think twice about any of this just because she'll get scared a little. and plus I'm not the one who doxxed him so idk why you're coming to me about it

who cares, she's a privelaged Stacy, i really don't think twice about any of this just because she'll get scared a little. and plus I'm not the one who doxxed him so idk why you're coming to me about it
exactly lol what the fuck is @Billowel thinking

grow the fuck up lol

Also: I don't feel bad for anyone. Hope his mother dies from cancer but only after suffering for years.
And hopefully it is genetic so he gets cancer also.

from what i can understand of the convo, he was able to take .is down for so long because ddos protection was improperly configured. soyjack was down for a very short time.

man the world is a small place. miss models being picked by the families of the same people harassing us is a weird thing.

View attachment 565737

man the world is a small place. miss models being picked by the families of the same people harassing us is a weird thing.
why are you so obsessed with the foid lol

why are you so obsessed with the foid lol
neh it just boogles my mind to see happy families.the same thing happens to me when i go to church on sunday.my life and theirs are like 7 world aparts and i get baffled at how easy theirs lifes are.