Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The person who hacked the site has been identified, doxxed and his now terrified and offering apologies

I

imanuglysob

Captain
★★★★
https://reddit.com/user/TheLolFactor101/

I didn't dox him, the soyjak site did FYI. He has now deleted all posts accepting responsibility. Follow the saga and updates here here. He fucked with the wrong group lmao.

EDIT: Apology note:

Last edited:
screenshot the image of the link here

nigga acted tough then got scared when someone found out who he was :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I can't get behind doxxing, nor threatening kids.

@PPEcel @ordinaryotaku check this out

very good

Last edited:
Lmao, he as boasting himself before :feelskek::feelskek:

He said on IT he was offing the forum and "bullying us on twitter"

I got there and he had a tweet with no likes

Brutal noreplypill :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL he apologized, updated OP with his note

the kid has everything in his pockets,but man that is brutal.i have had family passing away from cancer( my grandmother might have cancer,but that isn't certain for now) and it's brutal. he is a stupid kid,but not really surprised.may god have bless the mother.mans love for his own mother no matter how horrible she might be is an amazing thing to watch

GOOD, FUCK THAT LITTLE SHIT TO HELL!!!!

I hope some of our computer-savvy bros can expose him real good.

Piece of shit, piece of shit, I hope that Motherfucker get's fucked.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Screenshot 20220122 234305 Chrome

poor poor stefan wenzke....

someone sticky this glorious thread. a fucking handwritten apology note lmao.

confirmed what i thought. he didnt know what the fuck he was doing and just paid someone to do it
if this is truly him,then he is probably well off.is a ddos attack that cheap?

Backfired on him lmao

if this is truly him,then he is probably well off.is a ddos attack that cheap?
likely him, he deleted his IT comments where he was boasting about ddosing the site. damn, i wonder if he deleted his twitter account. i can't remember the @

20220122 235352

gentlemen...a toast for our small victory today against the hostile forces of IT

they just made him take down another site as penance, crystal.cafe. i have no idea what that site is but they really have him by the balls.

1642917375583 0

they just made him take down another site as penance, crystal.cafe. i have no idea what that site is but they really have him by the balls.
should have made him take down that femcel site, thepinkpill.co or whatever

At least we got DOS protection for the forum now :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

scriptkiddie soylentmales can no longer remove our coping mechanisms anymore

likely him, he deleted his IT comments where he was boasting about ddosing the site. damn, i wonder if he deleted his twitter account. i can't remember the @
@manny_API

View attachment 565727
dude that was the biggest female 4chan like board out in the webs back when i used to go to r9k.it's probably still incredibly huge.

Screenshot 20220123 000229 Facebook

his mom's Facebook is public jfl, he fucked up big time brooooo

This is lifefuel, proud of you brocels

she has breast cancer so i won't say too much but can you imagine the amount of chad dick she's taken in her life?
dude there's so many photos of our pal stefan on this Facebook page, I haven't looked at her friends list though yet so you could probably find more, I think he's learned his lesson though :feelshehe:

Stefan if you’re reading this thread remember these wise words well… :feelshehe:

“If you don’t trust your cellie, don’t sleep on your belly”. :feelskek:

Also watch Jay Williams video below to get a bit of an idea of what you may be in for… :feelsugh:

View: https://youtu.be/Um3qENg364c

Yeah, if I was you I’d start lifting weights now, getting scary looking tattoos and shaving that silly ass fuzzy as fuck ridiculous mop top of cuck’s hair off of your idiot head right now and change your wardrobe because everything about you screams “target” and or “victim” to those guys on the inside. :feelsthink: :feelshaha: :feelswhat:

Last edited: