Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only time a girl said she loved me

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Some friends where hitting on this hot girl, then one of them randomly asked me if I liked her.
I wanted to keep my cool so I said that I didn't like her, they asked why and I just said I don't like her.
She then said in a joking way "I love you crustaciouse" to try and get me embarrassed, and I did get embarrassed and lit up like a tomato.

The only time a girl said she loved me was never ever. No, not even my mom.

I went through a brief period of a girl telling me she loved me when I was around 14. Needless to say, it was only an attempt to embarrass and humiliate me, which worked, and she would visibly laugh about it afterwards with her group. Thank fuck I was still decently bluepilled at that age, otherwise those weeks would have been pure sucidefuel. Eventually she got bored and moved on to mocking someone else.

You might as well have handed her your nuts.

I don't give any emotional reactions when girls say things to me because I do not care at this point. It woould be a great challenge to try to make me embarrassed.

thats the fucking worst suifuel ever, when femoids joke around like that with subhuman men knowing their situation.

Its just disgusting behaviour, how much of a cunt does one female have to be to further push down an incels self esteem and basically his will to live?

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
thats the fucking worst suifuel ever, when femoids joke around like that with subhuman men knowing their situation.
Its just disgusting behaviour, how much of a cunt does one female have to be to further push down an incels self esteem and basically his will to live?
They know that we are missing any romantic experiences and they toy with us to get our reactions, they know how much power they hold over virgin men.

Crustaciouse said:
I love you crustaciouse
wait, is your real name crustaciouse? it's over for namecels.

This happens to me because they just love my puhrsunaletee. But I don't think a single one fucked me, so...

P E R S O N A L I T E E

Good thing you said you don't like her.

Robinxyz said:
Crustaciouse said:
I love you crustaciouse
wait, is your real name crustaciouse? it's over for namecels.
No I just used my username as a substitute for my real name.

Jockcel said:
Good thing you said you don't like her.
The truth is I really did like her, but saying I didn't was the best choice in that embarrassing situation.

should have kicked her in the pussy and embarrassed her back

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back