Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill face pill will always be brutal

justkeepingitreal

justkeepingitreal

Happily LDARing.
★★★
i was talking with a girl online, we had flow and talked for weeks she even said that she had feelings for me and i told her that i got feelings for her too, we kept talking and she asked to see me, i was indeed as a black pilled individual hesitant to send pics but said fuck it if it was supposed to be something long term then i got to do it and i did send a pic, she didn't tell me anything and said i look confident and cute and didn't say a word since.
today, S H E BLOCKED ME!!!
guess i need more showers and character:feelskek::feelskek::fuk:

i was talking with a girl online, we had flow and talked for weeks she even said that she had feelings for me and i told her that i got feelings for her too, we kept talking and she asked to see me, i was indeed as a black pilled individual hesitant to send pics but said fuck it if it was supposed to be something long term then i got to do it and i did send a pic, she didn't tell me anything and said i look confident and cute and didn't say a word since.
sorry bro, it is what it is

shattered bluepill

Brutal Blackpill experience :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

What are the stats? Just facial flaws or deathnicity.

At least face can be fixed with surgery. Height is much harder to fix and NT is impossible

Height is more brutal

this is why i hate women and i never talk to them and save for plastic surgery

Face uber alles, Chad ubber allen.

She obviously couldnt handle your amazing personality bro

She knew that she wasnt good enough for you so she ran back to her abusive ex to get the treatment she thinks she deserves

She obviously couldnt handle your amazing personality bro

She knew that she wasnt good enough for you so she ran back to her abusive ex to get the treatment she thinks she deserves
:fuk:

Brutal. This is proof that looks is what keeps us down.

A lot of us may lack significant socializing experience, but I think we would do better than expected if only women would reciprocate a bit and show some interest. All we need is a chance to prove it.

Unfortunately, we will never get it because women have no reason to be with ugly men. They can just hop on a dating app and be bombarded with messages from 50 Chadlites and Chads at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back