Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The only thing that binds me to this world is still the Christian religion

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
[UWSL]You might be laughing about this[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
But that's it... I fear the Hell[/UWSL]

Even Christianity took the JBWpill and whitewashed their middle eastern messiah into a blue eyed Caucasian

While I could very well live with the intellectual and vigorous Christianity of the high middle ages, today the Nazarene religion has devolved into either globohomo Cuckianity (exemplified by "Pope" Francis and others of his ilk) or know-nothing Bible-thumping "the world is 6000 years old" evangelicalism. Neither holds much appeal to me.

While I could very well live with the intellectual and vigorous Christianity of the high middle ages, today the Nazarene religion has devolved into either globohomo Cuckianity (exemplified by "Pope" Francis and others of his ilk) or know-nothing Bible-thumping "the world is 6000 years old" evangelicalism. Neither holds much appeal to me.
go orthodox bro, it's tolerable :smonk:

go orthodox bro, it's tolerable :smonk:
No orthodox churches here within a reasonable distance, sorry to say. I also think Orthodoxy is too much tied to particular ethnic spheres (Russian, Greek), or am I mistaken about that? Would I be welcome as a rice guy?

No orthodox churches here within a reasonable distance, sorry to say. I also think Orthodoxy is too much tied to particular ethnic spheres (Russian, Greek), or am I mistaken about that? Would I be welcome as a rice guy?
russian or serbian branches are pretty open. also antiochian. avoid the greek one tho, it's run out of nyc so totally cucked

Lmao at literally believing in old fairy tales

russian or serbian branches are pretty open. also antiochian. avoid the greek one tho, it's run out of nyc so totally cucked
Thanks for the info; will look into it.