Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the only thing I enjoy anymore is deluding myself with self-insert power fantasies

i_a_m_i

i_a_m_i

Banned
-
Daydreaming about being high IQ, good looking, strong, and competent.
Watching isekai. Watching anime and reading manga portraying tyrannical, authoritarian, pragmatic, goal driven leaders.

Reality SUCKS

i_a_m_i said:
Daydreaming about being high IQ, good looking, strong, and competent.
Watching isekai. Watching anime and reading manga portraying tyrannical, authoritarian, pragmatic, goal driven leaders.

are you me

tfw look up anime with "op mcs" to self insert to compensating for lack of validation irl

its over

I plot out (but don't actually write) self-insert Pokemon fanfiction.

Yeah, I also enjoy these fantasies. Sometimes I daydream about being a dictator who is worshipped by cute girls almost like a god, like Hitler, or I daydream about being a kind of vampire girls immediately fall in love with, or I listen to music and imagine I'd be the singer, or I could control minds, super rich, etc. Always resulting in me NOT being powerless and unloved. It's really pathetic.

yeah, this is why i vidyacope. games make you feel like you have sooo much power.

i constantly daydream to be a modern day alexander the great, takeda shingen, napoleon, julius caesar or some chinese king of the qin dynasty.
i actually have a rather high iq (i've done the tests when i used to go to the shrink) and a quite extensive knowledge on many fields of the human knowledge, but my depression and laziness prevented me from developing any particular talent whatsoever, so i feel like i've wasted all my potential indulging in years of mournful indolence while normgroids with half my intelligence got their shitty degrees and little life achievements. nuclear winter really cannot come soon enough

Red Shambhala said:
Yeah, I also enjoy these fantasies. Sometimes I daydream about being a dictator who is worshipped by cute girls almost like a god, like Hitler, or I daydream about being a kind of vampire girls immediately fall in love with, or I listen to music and imagine I'd be the singer, or I could control minds, super rich, etc. Always resulting in me NOT being powerless and unloved. It's really pathetic.

I agree with listening to music and being the singer. that's perfectly normal

We need virtual reality to escape to.

I wish a Matrix-type simulation existed where I could have my ideal life.

God damn i do the same, while wasting away in my computer chair.

This post fucked me up

I dream of warping time and space, teleporting all in a blink of eye.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MaladaptiveDreaming/

This is probably what you're describing

A lot of times I fantasize about ruling the world and getting my revenge on society. Executing every Chad and making a personal harem out of all the girls who rejected me.

It's amazing what goes on in the mind of people you probably see everyday, but you can only observe the surface. I have a form of fantasizing being someone else as well.