Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The only possible scenario where whites can be incel

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Anti-white|Muslim ᒍew |BBC Enthusiast|Zionist
-
The only possible way for white dudes to be incel is if they get sent into utter space 1000000 light years away ALONE in some starship..... but even then its a high risk that some white slut or a ethnic filth found a way into the starship before take off just to get to know you and fuck.. another high risk is that some other ethnic girls start a space program to try and get you back here to fuck you or atleast bring 1000 girls to you while you are in space.

All you have to do if you are white is to close your laptop and leave your basement

The only possible way for white dudes to be incel is if they get sent into utter space 1000000 light years away ALONE in some starship..... but even then its a high risk that some white slut or a ethnic filth found a way into the starship before take off just to get to know you and fuck.. another high risk is that some other ethnic girls start a space program to try and get you back here to fuck you or atleast bring 1000 girls to you while you are in space.

All you have to do if you are white is to close your laptop and leave your basement

Any zoomer white man who is short/ bald/ ugly/ fat/ small dick/ not white enough is incel (at least 30%)
whites can find a gf no matter what

More retarded JBW bait.

Kill yourself you braindead, sand nigger, cuck

Another day another ethnic lusting over white cock.

JBW is real but this is just a shit bait post

How many times I need to tell being white doesn't matter when you are short?

I am a believer in JBW but if I were exactly the same but white I'd still be incel with maybe a slightly higher geomaxxing potential (as in from 0% to 25% chance).

Please don't race-bait in ID.

Enough of this stupid race baiting bullfuck. Whites can be incels, asians can be incels, Indian's can, blacks, etc. I live in a majority white state, and I see spics with white women all the time but never white men with spics. Being white in certain areas of the world doesn't mean shit.

Enough of this stupid race baiting bullfuck. Whites can be incels, asians can be incels, Indian's can, blacks, etc. I live in a majority white state, and I see spics with white women all the time but never white men with spics. Being white in certain areas of the world doesn't mean shit.
The rare ethnic male that manages to date out of his race is a walking wallet, ALL sub-chadlite deathnics in the west are truecels, there are zero exceptions.

You need a harsh reality check.
Ain´t no one gonna fuck a white short guy with poor facial bone structure. The white guys you are talking about, are Chadlite and Chad

The rare ethnic male that manages to date out of his race is a walking wallet, ALL sub-chadlite deathnics in the west are truecels, there are zero exceptions.
JBW doesn't apply to states that are already majority white with many shit skinned male immigrants. I see tons of niggers, sand niggers, and curry's with my race of women. Never the other way around. Women like exotic men, and you can't be exotic when you blend in with everyone else.

I'm white, I'm 45 years old and I have never slayed.

You are delusional Bro.

too many coper on jbw theory tbh, main reason i try to avoid looking at this site

Least retarded .is user in 2024