Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The only exception to sub9 is having a big dick and a nice car.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
However, if you don't have a driver's license, you will still be an incel even if you're 10/10 in looks.

Tall, Blonde Hair, ripped Aryan? Not enough

Last edited:
True tbh. Drivers license is literally everything.

k bro if u say so

Cope its actually sub10. Sub9 is outdated bluepilled trash tbhngl

i have a big personality and a nice heart
what do i get

I wish it was easy like that.

no but my dad is bald so i imagine i have less than 3 years before it begins tbh.
you can still get into the friendzone in the next few years. Capitalize before its too late @GoffSystemQB can confirm
9 inches minimum. Your dick is small but not a micropenis. You should still rope.

you can still get into the friendzone in the next few years. Capitalize before its too late @GoffSystemQB can confirm
what happens in the friendzone? do i just listen to foids talk about how depressed they are because chad left them for someone else?
what about on mothers side? any bald men?
a few, but it doesn't really matter since im arab anyways and most start balding pre 30s

what happens in the friendzone? do i just listen to foids talk about how depressed they are because chad left them for someone else?
Yes, and you should be grateful for this opportunity, you're not entitled to anything at all and yet you don't appreciate this? Shame on you inkwell

Yes, and you should be grateful for this opportunity, you're not entitled to anything at all and yet you don't appreciate this? Shame on you inkwell
Inked23682 LI

I have a car and a large microdick. Does this make me volcel?

It's average, so small to foids. But yeah no divers license = truecel we can agree on that part.
sub7 inch penis is micropenis

Drivers license pill is very true, but it is only negative. Car halo will never work on a trucel. might work for some high tier normies, but never for a trucel.

Drivers license pill is very true, but it is only negative. Car halo will never work on a trucel. might work for some high tier normies, but never for a trucel.
Car halo and big dick WILL GET YOU LAID

Car halo and big dick WILL GET YOU LAID
Idk if you’re memeing rn, but I’ve got to disagree. If you’re severely mentalcel or just plain ugly it will not. 5’2 balding Indian janitor would not slay even if he had a 18 inch dick and a Lamborghini.

Idk if you’re memeing rn, but I’ve got to disagree. If you’re severely mentalcel or just plain ugly it will not. 5’2 balding Indian janitor would not slay even if he had a 18 inch dick and a Lamborghini.

sub 9 JFL next year its sub 9.99999999

Is he permabanned now?
He said he was a manlet at 6'0 and put this in his top 3 reasons he's an incel. A perfect example of a humblebrag if ever there was one. He had several other warnings for bragging including saying women have given him "fuck me eyes" before and another for bragging about getting hit on by women.

He was also bluepilled as fuck, once unironically claiming that women can sense confidence and that confident ugly guys can get laid easy.

He will not be coming back.

The driver license pill is something beyond the black pill for me, it can over come a lot. The reason I joined this forum was because of it.

The driver license pill is something beyond the black pill for me, it can over come a lot. The reason I joined this forum was because of it.
@unsettling thoughts?