Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Water: white skin, hair and eyes will be always be superior to shitskin, poop eyes and hair.

Not seething, I often see these posts reiterating common and widespread knowledge not a single soul disagrees with within this community. I can't wrap my head around how they're any conducive to the people here
It's just venting. Jfl at you thinking this place is supposed to be conductive

Download 1

But if you have too many features going against you it doesn’t do shit
Agree. But Many people here wouldn't be Incel if it wasn't for their colouring. That's for sure.
Im just an incel with decent colouring now it doesn’t do anything to help that I look like an alien It probably makes it worse because of the pale skin colour
Just get slight tan

The racepill is brutal even ignoring inceldom, since it essentially is an admission that white people genociding shitskins or segregating away from shitskins is natural normal behavior
Even though Im white the racepill is one of the most brutal pills to learn about

If you have enough other genes to make up for it its not a problem though so I guess it just falls back into lookism

Racism only exists because whites are the best looking on average and most other races have shitty features on average sometimes combined with dark skin which doesn’t look good most of the time

blaxk hair, a10 eyes and pale skin combined with dark triad is the best pheno
Dark triad is Stupid. Dark triad look(Dark hair/eyes or light eyes with white skin mogs.)

Racism only exists because whites are the best looking on average and most other races have shitty features on average sometimes combined with dark skin which doesn’t look good most of the time
This. The racepill is so fucking brutal.

Just get slight tan
I cba
I would still look like shit anyway And I would ruin one of the best features I have while making my skin age more

But Many people here wouldn't be Incel if it wasn't for their colouring. That's for sure.

I remember seeing so many people who I thought were ugly before knowing what features looked good

After learning about the bp I realised it was just because of their race
Thats why I realised how brutal the race pill was
They didnt even look that bad in general it was just their race ruining everything they had

It also gave me a glimpse into the view most normies have since my viewpoint has changed since I Became bp I cant view the world in the simple way NT people do anymore

After learning about the bp I realised it was just because of their race
Thats why I realised how brutal the race pill was
They didnt even look that bad in general it was just their race ruining everything they had
Yes. Even small things like lip colour matters, whites have smaller and more colourful lips, while, dethnics have big lips with shit colour or they have two toned lips. Luckily, because, I'm Levantine I have one toned Full red lips. This is one thing which ruins contrast in ethnics, your lips Don't have to be red or pink, the upper lip just shouldn't be very dark.

There's a reason why you will see blacks, curries and spics ask how they can get rid of it, many get suregry for this because, it ruins their looks. Especially, blacks and Curries.

would still look like shit anyway And I would ruin one of the best features I have while making my skin age more
Fair enough. You will loose SMV if you're into noodlwhores.

Yes. Even small things like lip colour matters, whites have smaller and more colourful lips, while, dethnics have big lips with shit colour or they have two toned lips. Luckily, because, I'm Levantine I have one toned Full red lips. This is one thing which ruins contrast in ethnics, your lips Don't have to be red or pink, the upper lip just shouldn't be very dark.

There's a reason why you will see blacks, curries and spics ask how they can get rid of it, many get suregry for this because, it ruins their looks. Especially, blacks and Curries.
Yeah I noticed this too
Dark lips Is a massive failo Unless you are high T looking

Fair enough. You will loose SMV if you're into noodlwhores.
I doubt I have much anyway
I would need to seamaxx for it to have any effect since everyone that lives near me is white
too many white guys seamaxx now for me to have any chance

I have subhuman looks and most guys going there are tall slightly below average normies

Yeah I noticed this too
Dark lips Is a massive failo Unless you are high T looking
It's a failo nobody talks about as well.
IMG 20240822 160447
IMG 20240822 160619
IMG 20240822 160821

Their lips aren't very colourful, nor, is it even. yet, it makes a huge difference.

I doubt I have much anyway
I would need to seamaxx for it to have any effect since everyone that lives near me is white
too many white guys seamaxx now for me to have any chance

I have subhuman looks and most guys going there are tall slightly below average normies
You still have a chance, soley, because, you're white. But yeah, seamaxxing is less effective these days, because, of the sheer number of seamaxxers in south east Asian shitholes.

It's a failo nobody talks about as well.
View attachment 1233225
View attachment 1233224
View attachment 1233226

Their lips aren't very colourful, nor, is it even. yet, it makes a huge difference.
Jfl at that girl asking for dark skin boys with pink lips when she barely has them herself
She knows its a flaw she has so she wants her boyfriend to have it

Another thing I’ve noticed is girls completely fake their lips with make up if they have thin lips the try to fraud having fuller lips and no one ever says anything

The girl in that pic is doing that for some reason despite her lips already being big

Its crazy the amount of shit foids get away with no one will say anything about a fraud like that but If you grow a beard with a shit jaw everyone will point out that you are trying to hide it

You still have a chance, soley, because, you're white. But yeah, seamaxxing is less effective these days, because, of the sheer number of seamaxxers in south east Asian shitholes.
I dont think jbw is that effective tbh atleast if you are below normie tier

Jfl at that girl asking for dark skin boys with pink lips when she barely has them herself
She knows its a flaw she has so she wants her boyfriend to have it
She wants to improve her shitskin bloodline. Unfortunately, for her dark boys with pink lips don't exist in Africa, they all get surgery.
IMG 20240822 161950
IMG 20240822 162003
IMG 20240822 162024

Another thing I’ve noticed is girls completely fake their lips with make up if they have thin lips the try to fraud having fuller lips and no one ever says anything
Double standards are crazy, a guy has to be 100% natural for foids.

The girl in that pic is doing that for some reason despite her lips already being big
Sheboons usually,, get lip reduction surgery, because, it's too big.
Its crazy the amount of shit foids get away with no one will say anything about a fraud like that but If you grow a beard with a shit jaw everyone will point out that you are trying to hide
True.

Half the fucking people here are just ethnics who lust over / worship whites. Shit is demented.

Half the fucking people here are just ethnics who lust over / worship whites. Shit is demented.
How is this white worship? White features be objectively, better looking is the truth. Everyone innately, worships light features.

JBW is fake unless you're a woman because ethnics will walk to hell and back for a white woman even if she's a disgusting monster inside and out.

JBW is fake unless you're a woman because ethnics will walk to hell and back for a white woman even if she's a disgusting monster inside and out.
Goes both ways . Jbw for men if you're normie tier is legit