Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The one thing I'm most surprised here: where is the immigrant hate? Are you real incels at all?!

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★
Seriously, the focus of incels' attention e.g. in Nordic countries is mostly on (male) immigrants, at least with all the forums that I use. It's the one thing that all agree, that brings incels together. Basically all the anti-immigration street demonstrations (I've participated in them personally) consist of only incel men. Here immigration is a non-issue.

stormcel/FBIcope, whites fuck more than any other race, and Chads, regardless of race, fuck more than any normie or incel. 5'4 currycels or 5'7 arabcels coming here doesnt make me an incel.

Seriously, the focus of incels' attention e.g. in Nordic countries is mostly on (male) immigrants, at least with all the forums that I use. It's the one thing that all agree, that brings incels together. Basically all the anti-immigration street demonstrations (I've participated in them personally) consist of only incel men. Here immigration is a non-issue.

Incels who complain about immigrants taking their women are retards. Most immigrants are ethnic, and most ethnics are ugly as fuck. If Muhammad and Abdul are taking your women, you weren't going to get them anyway.

Blackpill transcends race, white women don't wanna fuck ugly white men and all chad's were taken so they seek after ethnic chad now

Im personally against mass immigration because of economics even despite that I wouldn't mind as male immigrants as can get away with raping/assaulting foids. Cultural arguments are retarded because soyciety doesnt give a shit about us.

Incels who complain about immigrants taking their women are retards. Most immigrants are ethnic, and most ethnics are ugly as fuck. If Muhammad and Abdul are taking your women, you weren't going to get them anyway.

I see with my own eyes every day our most beautiful young women choosing handsome Iraqis and Afghans over local men. Eyes don't lie.

And the distorted sex balance because of immigration greatly affects all men (and women positively).

Most normies (males) and even chads in the voting booth choose to vote anti-immigration.

I see with my own eyes every day our most beautiful young women choosing handsome Iraqis and Afghans over local men. Eyes don't lie.

And the distorted sex balance because of immigration greatly affects all men (and women positively).

I have yet to see these handsome Iraqis and Afghans, this is how they look to me

most ethnics are ugly as fuck

not here at all. Do you not know what Baghdad elite young males look like? They are 10/10, tall, perfect skin, black hair, everything perfect. They mog 99,9 % of males here.

Somalis, Indians, Chinese etc. I don't mind. They have no chance here.

not here at all. Do you not know what Baghdad elite young males look like? They are 10/10, tall, perfect skin, black hair, everything perfect. They mog 99,9 % of males here.

I've yet to see it.

Brutal Baghdad pill

If you still believe that a bunch of ethnics (most ethincs are ugly, there is no debate about that) are stealing "muh whuaite wymyn" you are utterly delusional.

But yea we make fun of ethnics, and we do it all the time. WTF you are talking about? I don't understand this thread.

Also if you are an incel, you are not a white, actually your actual race doesn't matter, you are basically a street-shitting curry to eyes of the foids. Being a white is not helping you.

So stop coping and embrace your inner curry.

Most women here have blond hair and being dark with black hair automatically mogs most locals.

I see with my own eyes every day our most beautiful young women choosing handsome Iraqis and Afghans over local men.

If they choose chads instead of your ugly ass incel ass, you can do nothing there buddy boyo. It's over.

Btw, good looking ethnics are extremely extremely rare, rarer than dodo birds. Not sure which freaking place you are talking about.

stop coping

There was a study showing that immigrants voted the anti-immigration parties themselves at the same proportion than natives.

I will never stop voting the most extreme anti-immigration candidates that I can, regardless of what else I do or not do.

You are idiots if you think that the current immigration does not cause more inceldom here. You can even read it in marriage statistics. Why would I not trust official statistics showing that Iraqis shot up to the first place of international marriages of our women?

JFL at this thread. Honestly. Arab and Afghan men are stealing the aryan foids. Bro are you are you aren't a coping ethnic?

This reaction just proves my point.

My smallish town received thousands of them. Mostly Iraqis. No local men would disagree with me on this issue. I was there when the disaster of 2015 happened. I saw the reception centres. Our women were totally elated with this influx.

There was a study showing that immigrants voted the anti-immigration parties themselves at the same proportion than natives.

How does that relate to inceldom? Lmfao.

I will never stop voting the most extreme anti-immigration candidates that I can, regardless of what else I do or not do.

Lmfao. If you are incel, you are basically an ethnic. Ethnics are not capable of stealing your women, just like your women won't touch your ugly subhuman ass, they will never ride any ugly ass ethnic's subhuman dick.

This violates the looks theory, the most fundamental theory of blackpill. This does not make sense. Women will never choose an ugly guy (except extreme cases), it violates their basic biology.

You are idiots if you think that the current immigration does not cause more inceldom here.

Immigration does not cause inceldom to whites. To ethnics? Yes. This is the exact reason why most ethnics in the west are incels. In fact, immigration actually helps ugly ass whites like you, this is the reason why almost all ugly ass white guys date noodlewhores, blacks, curries and spics. That's their only way out.

You can even read it in marriage statistics. Why would I not trust official statistics showing that Iraqis shot up to the first place of international marriages of our women?

Lmfao. Iraqis marrying your women? Are you seriously this retarded? You mean guys who look like this marrying your women?

2018-07-20T151724Z_402261886_RC14841231D0_RTRMADP_3_IRAQ-PROTESTS.JPG

Most probably you are referring to cases like these --

Yes, that's the best an average ethnic can get, ugly ass white landwhales with 3 bastard kids and no, they aren't getting any stacies.

If you are a stormcoper, you can go back to stormfront and cope there, this place is not for you. We only discuss objective and scientific truth.

Also you completely misunderstood the real problem. Whites are not reproducing not because of ethnics, you turned your women into cum-guzzling rabid whores, they are so whorish now they even fuck dogs instead of an ugly ass white guy.

Keep them in chains, 90% of your problems will be solved.

I'm not against immigrants but I am against globalism.

I hate immigrants

People should stay in their own countries. The world would be a better place with less conflict and government could actually help their own people instead of foreigners and companies.

People should stay in their own countries. The world would be a better place with less conflict and government could actually help their own people instead of foreigners and companies.
this tbh, especially ethnicels

Is it though? I'm sure you've seen pics like this of immigrants with jailbaits.

You CAN'T look at this pic and tell me she isn't enjoying the attention, regardless of whether it is moral or not

Legit.

Every people belong to their own native geographic regions and they should stay with their own people.

Blacks should go back to africa, curries to india, rice to china, whites to Europe. I agree with this.

But OP's claim is just nothing but stormcoper's classical cope. Ethnics are "stealing muh huaite wymyn", utter nonsense.

Also I don't understand why all these nazicopers worship their own women like this? This is just bizarre. Fucking bunch of pathetic cucks.

Blackpill transcends race, white women don't wanna fuck ugly white men and all chad's were taken so they seek after ethnic chad now
Yea and 99% of ethnic men are ugly tbh. @gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420

View attachment 247350

You CAN'T look at this pic and tell me she isn't enjoying the attention, regardless of whether it is moral or not

Never saw one in my entire life, that ethnic is ugly as fuck.

These are one of those extreme rare cases. These kind of pics can only be found on the internet.

If only jewmericans could stop being jewmericans.

Legit.

Every people belong to their own native geographic regions and they should stay with their own people.

Blacks should go back to africa, curries to india, rice to china, whites to Europe. I agree with this.

But OP's claim is just nothing but stormcoper's classical cope. Ethnics are "stealing muh huaite wymyn", utter nonsense.

Also I don't understand why all these nazicopers worship their own women like this? This is just bizarre. Fucking bunch of pathetic cucks.
Exactly like prime white foids (stacies or beckys) are fucking immigrant curry and sandcels. I guess they just hold plates and spin frame bro. :feelshaha:

Never saw one in my entire life, that ethnic is ugly as fuck.

These are one of those extreme rare cases. These kind of pics can only be found on the internet.

Exactly. That ethnic IS ugly.

Yet he has a girl showing genuine interest in him.

Now ask yourself. How did he manage that?
Legit.

Racemixing to a degree is tolerable and depends just on how genetically and culturally different the two people are, though the way western countries are doing it very unnatural.
I'm not against immigrants but I am against globalism.

Same. Immigration to a smaller extent is tolerable, however, no one really wants to be replaced. Even when people share the SAME RELIGION, this is true. Look at muslims, despite the religion spreading so far, there is not much race mixing.

Arabia is still largely Arabs.
Afghanstan/Pakistan is still largely Desis.
North Africa is still largely Berbers.
Central Asia is still largely Turkics.
Indonesia is still largely Asian

Last edited:

1. Greycel
2. 112 posts
3. Online around 3 days

Fuck off.

" Our beautiful young women "

The women are not yours you coping moron. If they were, you wouldnt be posting here (unless ofcourse, youre a fakecel).

I hate racism

stormcel/FBIcope, whites fuck more than any other race, and Chads, regardless of race, fuck more than any normie or incel. 5'4 currycels or 5'7 arabcels coming here doesnt make me an incel.

Its most definitely the other way around. Immigration simply means ugly white men now have the backup of going for ethnic foids. Immigration for ethnic men might be good from an economic stand point, but they are more likely to be incels in the west than in their home countries.

Now ask yourself. How did he manage that?

By grooming a young naive girl that is ecstatic to have the attention of an older man. Why? Because she probably grew up without a father and was raised by a single mother who was a self-hating white liberal cunt.

JBW only works in SEA and that's only due to the monetary gain, they aren't actually attracted to those men.

Cope. A lot of ethnic foids in the west date white men exclusively.

This has been discussed to death already. If stormcels want their women to reproduce with them, they need to start getting rid of the cancerous leftists that live in their countries. The white leftist is the biggest roadblock to you achieving the things you want. See
By grooming a young naive girl that is ecstatic to have the attention of an older man. Why? Because she probably grew up without a father and was raised by a single mother who was a self-hating white liberal cunt.
Want the white birthrate to go up? Two things: Use surrogates to produce new white females + kill leftists and feminists (in minecraft). Prison isn't even that bad in nordic countries. Brevik is doing alright iirc.

doesn't matter anymore. the damage has already been done, there's no turning back anymore so no point worrying or caring about.

If Muhammad and Abdul are taking your women, you weren't going to get them anyway.
This.

You're not an incel if you think the women in your country are "your" women.

Ethnics are not capable of stealing your women

There are official marriage and co-habitation statistics to show that this is the case. How dense can one be to not believe statistics and what one sees everyday in the streets, grocery stores, nightclubs etc.? "Ethnics" aren't homogenous group. Some Iraqis, Syrians, Algerians, Sub-Saharans etc. are very sexy. And even if most of them would struggle to marry a woman (easier for them to get casual sex, because they are exotic and sexy) mostly because they are unemployed and low IQ compared to natives, it is a devastating impact when a town with 100 000 people receives thousands of extra men in the 16-30 age bracket. Our shopping centres are full of asylum seeker men hanging with our girls and young women.

Immigration does not cause [more] inceldom to whites.

Logically it causes here, because most immigrants are young males and certain proportion of them date local women.

immigration actually helps ugly ass whites like you

Apart from a very tiny amount of already married Syrian mothers, there aren't immigrant women here. And in any case, islam prohibits non-muslims from marrying muslim women, but encourages muslim men to marry non-muslims, because children get their religion from the father. I'm from a place which was until recently about 99 % natives. For example in my high school there wasn't a single "ethnic" pupil/student. That was early 00s. Every young incel male here would agree with me that restoring that situation would be beneficial to their lives.

In voting surveys here young native males tell that immigration is their number one thing on which they base their voting decision. If immigration does not affect them negatively, why would there be such a result?

Are you seriously this retarded?

Are you saying that our statistics office is making fake statistics for some reason and that I am retard believing official statistics in my country?

(I'll respond more to you all when I have more time)

I'm an immigrant myself, why the fuck would I hate immigrants?

View attachment 247350

That is S-Market in the background. That means that the picture is from Finland. I see these couples every fucking time I go to grocery store or city centre or just look out of my window. But never I see our men with asylum seeker women. Even my sister is fucking these asylum seekers and she is a young, slim, pretty woman.

I’m an incel

Incels who complain about immigrants taking their women are retards.
Most immigrants are ethnic, and most ethnics are ugly as fuck.
If Muhammad and Abdul are taking your women, you weren't going to get them anyway.

Just because ethnic men tend to be less attractive than white men on average doesn't mean they don't present competition for white citizenry.

There are other factors to take into account. For example: they might eat less food, and be more active, so their white competitors could have worse body composition (fatter, less muscle) and struggle to gym-max.

Another factor is thirst: these guys probably couldn't get easy sex, and they lust more for white women who are more attractive than ethnic foids. They're willing to put in more effort, requiring white males to put in more effort to compete.

Another factor is morals: muslims have a concept called "takiya" where it is moral to lie to advance one's efforts, like infiltrating and compromising non-muslim populations. So they will be comfortable deceiving foids, whereas whites will more often have moral problems with lying and other stuff.

Another thing to keep in mind is that it's low-inhib guys who actually bother doing stuff like illegal immigration. It's the soy betas who stay behind to take care of the women and honorably try to make things work in their native nations. The low-T soys who do attempt immigration/refugeeism get stabbed/strangled/drowned along the way by the Chad arabs so that they're removed from competition. So even if it began as 50/50 Chads/Soys it's 90/10 Chads/Soys by the end of the journey.

These are the high-T chads of the ethnics. So while they can't compete with the white chads, they DO compete with the incel whites for the lower-tier women. These are for the most part not ethnic incels coming here, they do not deserve our compassion. These are the chad ethnics who murdered their incel brethren on the way out.

They provide more options and raise the bar incels need to meet to have a chance.

View attachment 247350

Excellent example, it's mostly low-inhib Chad arabs who DGAF about law so they fuck our jailbait and pull them into a sluttish lifestyle.

Kind of understandable since due to "cultural differences" AOC laws are mostly enforced against white men, not ethnic men. We can thank jews for that.

all chad's were taken
KYS

Im personally against
See above.

Iraqis and Afghans
AM is a guy who knows how pluralization works, pay attention to him ESLcels.

Cope. A lot of ethnic foids in the west date white men exclusively.
Cope. A lot of ethnic foids SAY that (because they want to be appealing to white men, and many white men are repulsed by foids who date non-whites) but keep in mind even if that's true (because you cantrust foids to be honest?): a foid can fuck a guy on a booty-call and not consider it "dating".

You're not an incel if you think the women in your country are "your" women.
I disagree. Let me pose a scenario. You (1/10 guy) are in a room with the following:
10/10 gigachad
10/10 gigastacy
1/10 femcel

Obviously 1/10 femcel wants to fuck 10/10 gigachad instead of you, but she may actually never get the chance because gigachad may just want to exclusively fuck gigastacy. Eventually the 1/10 femcel may realize she has no chance and MAYBE become less prejudiced and enjoy a romance with you.

Enter a 5th occupant: 5/10 Arab guy.

Even though he is 0 competition for the gigastacy, he is suddenly competition for the 1/10 femcel.

Just because ethnic men tend to be less attractive than white men on average doesn't mean they don't present competition for white citizenry.

There are other factors to take into account. For example: they might eat less food, and be more active, so their white competitors could have worse body composition (fatter, less muscle) and struggle to gym-max.

Another factor is thirst: these guys probably couldn't get easy sex, and they lust more for white women who are more attractive than ethnic foids. They're willing to put in more effort, requiring white males to put in more effort to compete.

Another factor is morals: muslims have a concept called "takiya" where it is moral to lie to advance one's efforts, like infiltrating and compromising non-muslim populations. So they will be comfortable deceiving foids, whereas whites will more often have moral problems with lying and other stuff.

Another thing to keep in mind is that it's low-inhib guys who actually bother doing stuff like illegal immigration. It's the soy betas who stay behind to take care of the women and honorably try to make things work in their native nations. The low-T soys who do attempt immigration/refugeeism get stabbed/strangled/drowned along the way by the Chad arabs so that they're removed from competition. So even if it began as 50/50 Chads/Soys it's 90/10 Chads/Soys by the end of the journey.

These are the high-T chads of the ethnics. So while they can't compete with the white chads, they DO compete with the incel whites for the lower-tier women. These are for the most part not ethnic incels coming here, they do not deserve our compassion. These are the chad ethnics who murdered their incel brethren on the way out.

They provide more options and raise the bar incels need to meet to have a chance.

Excellent example, it's mostly low-inhib Chad arabs who DGAF about law so they fuck our jailbait and pull them into a sluttish lifestyle.

Kind of understandable since due to "cultural differences" AOC laws are mostly enforced against white men, not ethnic men. We can thank jews for that.

KYS

See above.

AM is a guy who knows how pluralization works, pay attention to him ESLcels.

Cope. A lot of ethnic foids SAY that (because they want to be appealing to white men, and many white men are repulsed by foids who date non-whites) but keep in mind even if that's true (because you cantrust foids to be honest?): a foid can fuck a guy on a booty-call and not consider it "dating".

I disagree. Let me pose a scenario. You (1/10 guy) are in a room with the following:
10/10 gigachad
10/10 gigastacy
1/10 femcel

Obviously 1/10 femcel wants to fuck 10/10 gigachad instead of you, but she may actually never get the chance because gigachad may just want to exclusively fuck gigastacy. Eventually the 1/10 femcel may realize she has no chance and MAYBE become less prejudiced and enjoy a romance with you.

Enter a 5th occupant: 5/10 Arab guy.

Even though he is 0 competition for the gigastacy, he is suddenly competition for the 1/10 femcel.

Your post was a huge cope

>Immigrants are more fit than Natives

Physical attractiveness is about genetics, not being fit. Gymcels prove this

>Immigrants will lie to women more

Lying won't get you laid. Chad doesn't need to lie, only incels need to lie, and it doesn't work.

>Immigrants are more low-inhib

Low-inhib doesn't matter for getting laid, it's physical attractiveness

Ricecels are very angry that Europeans are taking "their" women (and insult them because of that). Why would I not be entitled to the same?

I am angry, because in my area the sex balance is distorted because of immigration and because islam prohibits women from marrying non-muslims while muslim men are taking "our" women. I want reciprocity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our blond women get wet when they see these pictures and vote for the Green party to get as many as possible.

That pic is also from Finland. This is everyday scene in Finland. Or more often the girl is 16-26 y.o. , not child, but women in her prime.

Sorry bro but blacked porn already fucked your brain. If you really think those guys are getting white women in a first world country you're completely delusioned.