Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The one argument from women that’s completely correct

78980n

78980n

★★★★★
A favorite talking point from women is that men showing aggression/hostility towards homosexual men who tried flirting with them are being hypocritical: these men are afraid of gay men but don’t sympathize with women having unwanted advances from men. Women are correct about this.

The implications of this is hilarious

If you want to imagine how a woman feels when you make romantic advances towards her, just imagine if a guy tried getting with you - NOT if a woman you found unattractive tried to talk to you. The latter is not comparable to the female perspective. No, you are not even on the sexual horizon for her.

This is incredibly blackpilled.

I'm not laughing.

Yes. In other words, women being approached by ugly men feel the same way as straight men who are approached by gay men.

It is unpleasant for them because those ugly men don't even register as possible sexual partners. But it's not even about not being attracted to those men. It's just a pure visceral, negative reaction towards ugly men.

I have to agree with you on this one. That’s some real suifuel though

I think I had a gay guy hit on me and I was to autistic to understand

A favorite talking point from women is that men showing aggression/hostility towards homosexual men who tried flirting with them are being hypocritical: these men are afraid of gay men but don’t sympathize with women having unwanted advances from men. Women are correct about this.

The implications of this is hilarious

If you want to imagine how a woman feels when you make romantic advances towards her, just imagine if a guy tried getting with you - NOT if a woman you found unattractive tried to talk to you. The latter is not comparable to the female perspective. No, you are not even on the sexual horizon for her.

This is incredibly blackpilled.
Who cares what a foid thinks at first place. This civilization started collapsing when boomers started caring about what foids think and let them decide for themselves.