Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The movie Wonder (2017)

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
It’s a very sad lookism film. It’s very relatable although it becomes bluepilled at the end of course but everything from beginning to middle is very sad that it made me fucking cry because how relatable it was. I remember when it first came out I was still bluepilled and even his face scared me.

I thought it was a horror movie and then i watched it and i didn’t cry at the time due to being bluepilled and i never understood it’s meaning. Then i became older and due to more shit experiences I now understand and i cry all the time ocer what the guy goes through in the film.I wish more films like this were made but without bluepilled shit

Last edited:
It’s a very sad lookism film. It’s very relatable although it becomes bluepilled at the end of course but everything from beginning to middle is very sad that it made me fucking cry because how relatable it was. I remember when it first came out I was still bluepilled and even his face scared me.

I thought it was a horror movie and then i watched it and i didn’t cry at the time due to being bluepilled and i never understood it’s meaning. Then i became older and due to more shit experiences I now understand and i cry all the time ocer what the guy goes through in the film.I wish more films like this were made but without bluepilled shit
I had to read the book in school I remember. I didn't watch the movie but I recall it coming out and, me seeing the boy (I think his name was August) in the trailer. They made the actor look less ugly than I remember him being described in the book, which I think is a disservice to those affected by lookism (us and also other deformed people). But regardless it is a good film that portrays lookism in modern soyciety, I agree.