Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the most weaponized Warlock autism I have ever witnessed

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
bruh this is old school stuff

I never played hearth stone but seems pretty op. They must have patched it by now or is it one of those things that looks cool but you could only really do it against dumbasses who are new to the game?

missed those days playing faggot priest and mill rogue with my friends. its downhill for a long time tho why are you still playing

bruh this is old school stuff
it's new to me, haven't really sunk into the culture
I never played hearth stone but seems pretty op. They must have patched it by now or is it one of those things that looks cool but you could only really do it against dumbasses who are new to the game?
Well TBH if someone gifted me Jaraxxus yesterday I'd probably play it, not expecting this. Didn't even think it was possible.
Jaraxxus was also changed from a minion (ie you play it on the board first) to something you can play with 7 minions so I'm not actually sure if the hero swap still counts as a killable demon or not tbh
missed those days playing faggot priest and mill rogue with my friends. its downhill for a long time tho why are you still playing
I really like Seek Guidance and Veilweaver on Standard, next best thing to that "any spell gives you a spell" and using galakrond on wild

Last edited: