Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The most pathetic dream I've ever had.

dOOmerbOI

dOOmerbOI

Azovcel
★★★
Dreamt about me trying to have sex with I believe 3 hookers. It was afternoon at the beach, inside a car. Had a small talk with them before going into action, I felt nervous but it was nice, but then the worse happened.

I couldn't get an erection, and just cuddled with the first, laying on the seat while I was hugging her from the back. Then I went after the second. The same happened. Just with an awkward conversation, and finally with the third, again the same horrible situation.

Even my own dreams are laughing at me at this point. Its getting harder to find inner peace.

Autistic in real life. Autistic in my dreams. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
all my dreams are about faling from the sky

I've never had a legitimate "wet dream" where I had sex, even my subconscious knows. :feelshaha:

Dreamt about me trying to have sex with I believe 3 hookers. It was afternoon at the beach, inside a car. Had a small talk with them before going into action, I felt nervous but it was nice, but then the worse happened.

I couldn't get an erection, and just cuddled with the first, laying on the seat while I was hugging her from the back. Then I went after the second. The same happened. Just with an awkward conversation, and finally with the third, again the same horrible situation.

Even my own dreams are laughing at me at this point. Its getting harder to find inner peace.

Autistic in real life. Autistic in my dreams. :feelsrope:
Well, sorry,

For what it's worth, the dreams were pre determined from the start.

They were anxiety dreams, and the the various things that can go wrong.

Chad has that kind of dream too

Sounds better than my dreams, which mostly consists of me walking through the streets or school campus by myself like a wandering ghost with hardly anyone around

Last edited: