Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [GLITCH IN THE MATRIX] At work I saw couple that no pill could explain

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
So for the month of july while another carpenter was in vacation, I went to work in his place. It was mostly boring as I had to make same stack of wooden items over dozen times.
But best thing that I saw was during last week. First thing was large rat walking around to the corner carelessly.
Second thing was that couple. It consisted of one 5"9 moldovian brunette foid and 5"7 gypsy ethnic retard. Foid was looking decent leaning somewhat to the landwhale spectrum. Ethnic looked like curries but worse with firm dark yellow skin undertones. There was no betabuxxing since foid restored old windows and ethnic was lawnmower and the latter can't pay too much.
So thus far blackpill doesn't apply since ethnic was ugly, short and shorter than foid and couldn't afford to betabuxx
Redpill doesn't apply either since he had pencil arms, wasn't gymmaxed nor he was high value male
Could it be bluepill? Maybe we were wrong and all it took was being kind gentlemen?:feelsYall:

Well no:feelskek:

At that moment I was working nearby (also restoring windows) and my colleague was working with sanding machine, headphones on with music playing, completely focused on his job and couldn't possibly hear anything. So ethnic walked towards foid, she kissed him, then they started arguing for about 2 minutes in russian, and I don't know russian so only words I understood from their argument were which ethnic said and meant "slut" and "bitch"
After this npc dialogue, ethnic decided it's time to attack. He did two quick jabs in the stomach, then long turning kick. At this point foid had already turned away, succumbed into crashing airplane position begging for mercy. But it was too late. Ethnic had already charged up his special attack move, and didn't want to waste it. He grabbed the nearby wooden plank and slammed against foids head. It was hard to say whether she blocked it or not with her chubby hands, but she looked hurt. Ethnic then walked away like gta npc and foid was breathing like kid after beating and was trying so hard not to cry. After half a minute she gave up and and it was the most beautiful sight I have seen in years:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dark triad. Women love getting beat.

couple of possibilities

first is dickpill, shitskin gypsy probably has a 7~9incher
second is the ooffy/doofypill
third is just be first pill