Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do 5"1 fags sexhave

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
My classmate brutally mogged me by sexhaving despite being 5"1 roach. Anyone below 5"2 shouldn't be allowed to sexhave and if they do must be sent to coal mines. He has 7,8 looks so maybe that explains it

My classmate brutally mogged me by sexhaving despite being 5"1 roach. Anyone below 5"2 shouldn't be allowed to sexhave and if they do must be sent to coal mines. He has 7,8 looks so maybe that explains it
:soy:

Why are you against incels having good time? You're no better than humans in this case

I have a theory that turbomanlets who are otherwise sexy (face, frame. I've met some. They're essentially mini-Chads) can be desired by women as "sex-toys", as occasional fuckbuddies. But as to getting into a relationship and getting to be a father, certain height becomes a requirement.

why hate on my short brethren

I have a theory that turbomanlets who are otherwise sexy (face, frame. I've met some. They're essentially mini-Chads) can be desired by women as "sex-toys", as occasional fuckbuddies. But as to getting into a relationship and getting to be a father, certain height becomes a requirement.
You project alot of wisdom. Might I ask for some more educational materials about turbomanlets

You sound like one of those 6ft+ chad only Tinder sluts with this post. You sure you in the right place?

70% - 2 day ban
The manlets are seething in here :feelshaha:
I always get mad when these short guys act tough, specially when they have higher rank in their job than me.
They all have Napoleon Syndrome, if this shit society that was made by whites didnt exist, i would bash the head of some dwarfs and fuck their women while they die, nature>society

You project alot of wisdom. Might I ask for some more educational materials about turbomanlets
Sorry for not having the energy put much effort but here's something about the different effects of shortness and ugliness
Short = childish, naive, weak, useless
Ugly = creepy, diseased, evil, disgusting

So basically hot manlets can score pretty high on pure sexiness but they're not taken very seriously.
Ugly ogres can be respected as masculine men but still perceived as unattractive.

Sorry for not having the energy put much effort but here's something about the different effects of shortness and ugliness
Short = childish, naive, weak, useless
Ugly = creepy, diseased, evil, disgusting

So basically hot manlets can score pretty high on pure sexiness but they're not taken very seriously.
Ugly ogres can be respected as masculine men but still perceived as unattractive.
thanks

call me a cuck or a fakecel

but i salute that guy if he's smashing as 5ft 1 , that ain't not easy ticket

The manlets are seething in here :feelshaha:
I always get mad when these short guys act tough, specially when they have higher rank in their job than me.
They all have Napoleon Syndrome, if this shit society that was made by whites didnt exist, i would bash the head of some dwarfs and fuck their women while they die, nature>society
The aggression point of the Napoleon complex seems proven to be the opposite. Napoleon was of average height for his time so the complex futher fell apart, from a few google search on his real height.

Oofy Doofy pill, much better to be midget than a regular 5’4-5’7 short guy. :feelsrope: @Transcended Trucel

Either he has a big dick, he's a drug dealer, or he "rapes" foids when they're black-out drunk.

Oofy Doofy pill, much better to be midget than a regular 5’4-5’7 short guy. :feelsrope: @Transcended Trucel
true, super short can run exotic midget clown oofy doofy game. 5'1 guy is 1/100 maybe 1/1000 men in some places. While 5'4-5'7 far more common maybe 1/20 - 1/40 so less exotic

Some people just have the right cards in life.