Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The most İncel friendly countries

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
So what is the most incel friendly countries in the world ? basically which is not full of degenerates and westernized foids.

I can give Mongolia as a example,ı been there and it was a lifefuel

If you’re white, any country in SEA

Central America is you are a manlet.

Well there aren't many if any....if you are ugly you are ugly everywhere period. Maybe in some countries they don't give a fuck about you and you can avoid people looking you weird or mock you.

So what is the most incel friendly countries in the world ? basically which is not full of degenerates and westernized foids.

Tell me of your experience there. Were some girls interested in you?

Last edited:
My xbox friend is Mongolian but I once read a post on 4chan that said if they see a foreign guy in a bar talking to girls that don't talk to him first they will beat the hell out of him.

I would say Japan for the end of your sentence but I'm not so sure about "incel friendly." If by good tourist destination then definitely.

Were some girls interested in you?
I can't say that
My xbox friend is Mongolian but I once read a post on 4chan that said if they see a foreign guy in a bar talking to girls that don't talk to him first they will beat the hell out of him.

I would say Japan for the end of your sentence but I'm not so sure about "incel friendly." If by good tourist destination then definitely.

I heard about it.it is just a mongolian neo nazi group beating foreign men if they see with mongolian woman and they also shave women's hairs.but nah it's old news and ı never seen such thing there

Japan is mecca for LDAR lifestyle
If you are looking for ascension, your local supply store, for a rope and a stool.

Just avoid the West and you are safe. It seems like the Middle-East will be Incel Valhalla.

with the exception of russia, generally the farther away from the equator a country is the better it is for incels

you pretty much have to be low-inhib as fuck to make in somewhere like ecuador, indonesia, colombia, brazil, etc.

scandanavia would be almost completely incel-friendly if it weren't for the muslims

canada is a feminist shithole because 90% of canadian males are soyboys

I'd say the american midwest is a great place

try montana, idaho, utah, wyoming, etc.
Japan is mecca for LDAR lifestyle
If you are looking for ascension, your local supply store, for a rope and a stool.
lmfao at going to asia only to be surrounded by yellow chimps who hate you and look down at you

I don't know why but I think Iceland would be friendly. People there seem to be very simple and quiet. Maybe women are not terrible there.

you pretty much have to be low-inhib as fuck to make in somewhere like ecuador, indonesia, colombia, brazil, etc.

Agreed. I'm Colombian, and being introverted there is hard enough. Introverted + ugly = End of your Y-chromosome line. Foids in those shithole places prefer guys to behave like pushy, obnoxious clowns. Those rules only apply to local men, however --- Colombia is textbook JBW territory.

try montana, idaho, utah, wyoming, etc.

I visited Idaho and Utah. I wasn't there long, but nearly all of my interaction with the local foids was positive. Very friendly, agreeable people.

I'm curious about that. Can you give more examples?

That sucks for foreigners but I wish Latin American guys would have this kind of pride and self-respect

I can only think of Africa and Middle East shitholes tbh.

Islamic countries