Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most grapplers are manlets

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Wrestling, jiu jitsu are basically the only 2 manlet friendly activities unlike tyroneball, football, boxing and muay thai, if you look at the height of most jiu jitsu guys and wrestlers 95% of them are below 5'10 (like Jordan Burroughs, Nahshon Garrett, Mikey Musumeci and Spencer Lee) because every other sport is biased towards tallfags besides the lame shit like golfing which no one watches.

Last edited:
I would like to see a manlet grapple with someone seven feet tall.

i hear that gymnastics also has manlets and men of an average height mostly

Grappling is usually not friendly to tallfags since grappling is muscle based which manlets can bench 405 at like 140 while a 7'2 tallfag would struggle to bench a plate at the same weight (I know it sounds like cope but if you look in gyms you will see it a lot)

Wouldn't the 7'2' Chad just kick the manlet to death with his massive legs as if the poor inkie were Chucky?

Wouldn't the 7'2' Chad just kick the manlet to death with his massive legs as if the poor inkie were Chucky?
If it were MMA then sure (Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier would be a prime example tho Jon isnt 7 foot)

But in wrestling the manlet would rape the tallfag

i mean you have a lot of small guys with good knockout power look at what mike perry did to rockhold , i'd bet on a small strong wrestler over a tall striker any time.
Look at fedor emelianenko and even daniel cormier outside of jon jones he fought and won a lot against taller guys , it's just that jon jones is very talented (a huge cheater too there are rumors he had gym spies to spy on his opponents plus the steroids allegations).

If it were MMA then sure (Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier would be a prime example tho Jon isnt 7 foot)

But in wrestling the manlet would rape the tallfag
Fair enough, but I doubt Chad will wrestle a manlet unless it is a competition. In that case, he'll surely face a surprising and humiliating outcome. And afterward, Stacy will still fuck him because he's Chad and Manlet and is still a manlet. Probably ugly, too.

i hear that gymnastics also has manlets and men of an average height mostly
Vaulting Leading Ladies GIF by FEI Global

Yes, gymnastics and cheerleader can be hard to do with long limbs. Shorter people excel typically.

Cope. The manlet could literally catch his kick, run the pipe and wrestlefuck him as he's down.

i mean you have a lot of small guys with good knockout power look at what mike perry did to rockhold , i'd bet on a small strong wrestler over a tall striker any time.
Look at fedor emelianenko and even daniel cormier outside of jon jones he fought and won a lot against taller guys , it's just that jon jones is very talented (a huge cheater too there are rumors he had gym spies to spy on his opponents plus the steroids allegations).
Yes, indeed, plus DC is an unhinged person on the inside so he does weird shit both when he's commentating or fighting, he kept walking into jon jones' straights which wore him down in their first fight allowing jbj to out wrestle him in the later rounds, and the second fight was pretty evenly-matched before he caught that head kick. Also, JBJ is not only a striker, he's a hybrid wrestler with extremely high fight IQ, which 100% of lanklets in the world except for him aren't.

World Series Baseball GIF by Looney Tunes

It requires more force to swing a longer lever around its pivot point. You might as well be asking why aren’t baseball bats 40 feet long.

But yes, if the tallfag can achieve the same angular velocity (big if) as the manlet, the tallfag will kick harder since he will have a greater tangential velocity.

Congratulations on discovering the laws of circular motion.

I also want to mention Igor Vovchanchyn who is inspiration to me really, old-school MMA fighter back when it was called no-rules cage fighting, almost 40 fight win streak at openweight (heavyweight+) while only standing at 5'7-5'8. And he wasn't even a grappler, he was a striker taking out 6'6" 400 lb giants.

Conor Mcgregor Mma GIF by UFC

All pro-athletes, especially UFC fighters, juice. It’s why the UFC is so lax with their testing/rules. They want their fighters to not get caught. Dana White just wishes all the retards would stop asking him about it.

The only time the UFC actually cares is when a fighter is juiced out his fucking mind, because they don’t want the UFC to become a juice competition.

All pro athletes are on something, but they won’t say that because the general public isn’t ready for the truth.

I also want to mention Igor Vovchanchyn who is inspiration to me really, old-school MMA fighter back when it was called no-rules cage fighting, almost 40 fight win streak at openweight (heavyweight+) while only standing at 5'7-5'8. And he wasn't even a grappler, he was a striker taking out 6'6" 400 lb giants.
Incredible fighter, one of the best that the UFC never signed. Let's also not forget the Last Emperor, Fedor. Almost his entire career was built on wrecking taller, heavier men.

We could also include boxing and add Mike Tyson, 5'9 that spent his life knocking tallfags into oblivion, in the boxing ring AND on the streets.

Wrestling, jiu jitsu are basically the only 2 manlet friendly activities unlike tyroneball, football, boxing and muay thai, if you look at the height of most jiu jitsu guys and wrestlers 95% of them are below 5'10 (like Jordan Burroughs, Nahshon Garrett, Mikey Musumeci and Spencer Lee) because every other sport is biased towards tallfags besides the lame shit like golfing which no one watches.
Alvin Kamara Mic Drop GIF by New Orleans Saints

Football is somewhat manlet friendly, but yeah, tallfags excel at all sports. I have another post on it.

The biggest up-and-comer name in horse jockeying rn is literally a 6’4”, skinny white dude.

Incredible fighter, one of the best that the UFC never signed. Let's also not forget the Last Emperor, Fedor. Almost his entire career was built on wrecking taller, heavier men.
Fedor and Igor are actually friends and they influenced each other's fighting styles a lot. There's a saying that goes Igor was the Fedor and Mirko Crocop at the same time before either fedor or crocop started fighting. Living proof that "muh tallfags combat reach advantage" is cope. Not to mention if you take all MMA fights of all time, and you see which fighter has the longest reach, the one with the longer reach wins and loses almost exactly 50% of the time which means reach has almost no effect on the outcome of the fight.

We could also include boxing and add Mike Tyson, 5'9 that spent his life knocking tallfags into oblivion, in the boxing ring AND on the streets.
He was 5'10 when he was younger but he was shorter than every single one of his opponents NO EXCEPTIONS yet he is still one of the goats in heavyweight boxing.

Mike Tyson Boxing GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Mike Tyson was a freak of nature that was shorter than basically all his opponents.

Screaming Tyson Fury GIF by Top Rank Boxing

The current heavy-weight champion is Tyson Fury (6’9”).

The manlet would get a lot of leverage on the beanstalk. Remember Archimedes? "Give me a lever long enough, and I'll move the world!"
Also the beanstalk's limbs would be jammed and unable to fit between the two bodies.
The tall guy's advantage is that his grappling range extends farther than the manlet's.

Most thai fighters are like 5´5 / 5´10
Don´t know which ones you are talking about, but the ones I´ve seen are average in height

I quit BJJ at 16yo (Green belt with 4 stripes)
is nearly a decade ago, but everyone grew taller than me.
im only 5´9 and felt physically inferior to my peers.
fuck combat sports, you need to be genetically gifted for it.
Same for the Army.
I hate my life so much

I want to grapple with teenage girl (in gta)! :feelsree: :feelsree: