Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait:You dont blame villains

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I've gone to a point where I dont even blame villains in most animes, movies and TV shows, Zamasu for example who was blackpilled and saw mortals (foids) as corrupt when gods (men) did everything they can to make it great as possible for them or even most other villains have no pussy but the film directors refused to make it the reason for their crimes for obvious reason.

Villains in media are righteous in their own ways tbh

Tai lung did nothing wrong

All he wanted was the dragon scroll but cuck boomer Oogway denied him
"He saw darkness in him," Bitch why don't you guys just help him out? Talk. All those years of training wasted!

All he wanted was the dragon scroll but cuck boomer Oogway denied him
Since he was an infant he was working hard for the thing he was promised. Every day he was breaking his bones for his goal, but when the moment came where he would get what he worked so hard for he was denied it. Not only that, but his mentor and father didn't even protest it, he just accepted it.
How can he cope with something like this. He trained every single day in his life. Only to be denied what he did it for because muh not meant to be the dragon warrior, muh evil in his heart. Everyone would "have darkness in him" if that was their life.

Since he was an infant he was working hard for the thing he was promised. Every day he was breaking his bones for his goal, but when the moment came where he would get what he worked so hard for he was denied it. Not only that, but his mentor and father didn't even protest it, he just accepted it.
How can he cope with something like this. He trained every single day in his life. Only to be denied what he did it for because muh not meant to be the dragon warrior, muh evil in his heart. Everyone would "have darkness in him" if that was their life.
His backstory reminds me of ER and most other incels

Speaking of which Tai Lung is likely a 40+ year old virgin

Even as a kid I always sympathised with the villain.

Speaking of which Tai Lung is likely a 40+ year old virgin
He's confirmed to be 40+, with 20 years of those in jail and the rest being him training. Definitely a virgin

realized a while ago (although relatively recently) that many villains are just media portrayals of ideas they want the population to perceive as "evil."

He's confirmed to be 40+, with 20 years of those in jail and the rest being him training. Definitely a virgin
He is too much of a mogger to be incel

most of the time i prefer Villains in novels, or main char with anti hero personality. they seem to be more like human and relatable

He spent his whole life in a dojo so he likely never dated even as a mogger midget
He could just rape every female that he comes across. Nobody could stop him.

Villains are often victims of society and family dynamics.
But not everyone is a victim of society or family.
Villains can be rich and spoiled and this is a different sort of villains.

Some of them are particularly relatable.

I've gone to a point where I dont even blame villains in most animes, movies and TV shows, Zamasu for example who was blackpilled and saw mortals (foids) as corrupt when gods (men) did everything they can to make it great as possible for them or even most other villains have no pussy but the film directors refused to make it the reason for their crimes for obvious reason.
Grape

Villains usually are a patsy to make white knights look like heroes