Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The most hurtful thing a female ever said to me

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
When I was 13, I was hanging out around town with my cousins when the conversation subject changed to slavery. These cousins were hardcore social justice warriors ( they already existed in 2002 but in smaller numbers). They were talking about how unjust slavery was, but then I barged in on their conversation with this comment: " cousin, I'd love to buy you for 10 bucks". I said something along those lines to my female cousin. And then to my surprise at the time she said: " I would kill myself if I were bought by you. I don't love you". This hurt me a lot and it still does. I had already asked her out a few days before, but she brutally rejected me. Incestmaxing is not as easy as it sounds.

Last edited:
" cousin, I'd love to buy you for 10 bucks". I said something along those lines to my female cousin. I would kill myself if I were bought by you. I don't love you". This hurt me a lot and it still does. I had already asked out her a few days before, but she brutally rejected me. Incestmaxing is not as easy as it sounds.

:feelsmega::giga::feelswow::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

incestmaxxing..

It’s over for alabamacels.

it is nice that you asked women out at age 13 when i didnt fap before i was 17 and im not even muslim where it is more or less prohibited (i just didnt know what fapping is due to my isolation from society lol)

dont worry about that. she was 13. what else u wanted her to say? yes buy me ill fugg u? it sounded like u insulted her saying shes only worth 10 bucks

When I was 13, I was hanging out around town with my cousins when the conversation subject changed to slavery. These cousins were hardcore social justice warriors ( they already existed in 2002 but in smaller numbers). They were talking about how unjust slavery was, but then I barged in on their conversation with this comment: " cousin, I'd love to buy you for 10 bucks". I said something along those lines to my female cousin. And then to my surprise at the time she said: " I would kill myself if I were bought by you. I don't love you". This hurt me a lot and it still does. I had already asked out her a few days before, but she brutally rejected me. Incestmaxing is not as easy as it sounds.
You asked out your cousin?

Autismcel. ur comment was offensive too

dont worry about that. she was 13. what else u wanted her to say? yes buy me ill fugg u? it sounded like u insulted her saying shes only worth 10 bucks

I wanted her to say something like " what would you do to me? teheee". All that conversation about slavery had turned me on. In their minds, it was evil to hold other people in bondage. But I'd love to have my own harem of sex slaves. I wish I had lived at the height of the slave trade. I can't even imagine how great it was to have your own harem of cute ebony JBs. Imagine all those cute 15-year-old girls walking around with their titties out. It's too bad we can't go back to those good times.

Sweet home Alabama~

Yo what the fuck is that plot twist at the end

I wanted her to say something like " what would you do to me? teheee". All that conversation about slavery had turned me on. In their minds, it was evil to hold other people in bondage. But I'd love to have my own harem of sex slaves. I wish I had lived at the height of the slave trade. I can't even imagine how great it was to have your own harem of cute ebony JBs. Imagine all those cute 15-year-old girls walking around with their titties out. It's too bad we can't go back to those good times.
Cope only the elite had a harem of quality jbs. But aren't you ethnic?
You asked out your cousin?
It's cousin incest is pretty common in Brazil.

incestmaxxing..
When I was 13, I was hanging out around town with my cousins when the conversation subject changed to slavery. These cousins were hardcore social justice warriors ( they already existed in 2002 but in smaller numbers). They were talking about how unjust slavery was, but then I barged in on their conversation with this comment: " cousin, I'd love to buy you for 10 bucks". I said something along those lines to my female cousin. And then to my surprise at the time she said: " I would kill myself if I were bought by you. I don't love you". This hurt me a lot and it still does. I had already asked her out a few days before, but she brutally rejected me. Incestmaxing is not as easy as it sounds.

Could be she was insulted by the price and not the buyer, I mean 10 dollars is an insulting offer even at 13, and you made that offer in front of other people magnifying the embarrasment, maybe she felt like insulting you back

This is a troll thread right lmfao

If both of you were rednecks maybe it would have worked and now you would have 3 or 4 children born from incest kek

Could be she was insulted by the price and not the buyer, I mean 10 dollars is an insulting offer even at 13, and you made that offer in front of other people magnifying the embarrasment, maybe she felt like insulting you back
LMFAO true

The worst thing a female can do to you happens without words, its the look you see on her face when you make your romantic interests known, that look says everything you need to know, its more than a thousand words worth of information all beamed straight into your brain

One of the harshest words I can remember though was when I got friendzoned at around the ages of 4-7 (can't remember exact age), I was naive and blue pilled, and I thought because I was kind, caring, smart, etc she would like me back if I was honest with her and told her how I felt (yeah I know, really young to be thinking shit like that), her response left me in shock for a moment, I was stunned and confused, I've seen what she's been doing lately and she's just another whore, she does some modelling for events and stuff and looks like she might actually be selling ass on the side (I have considered looking into purchasing JFL, like for a "redemption fuck" for the sake of my younger self), its something I'm looking into

I was always the type to think things over a lot even at a young age, and I observed adults and listened to them carefully, so I had an awareness that most children didn't

BUT, like I said in past threads I was lied to about how the world worked, your ability to analyze doesn't matter if the algorithms by which you interpret the data are flawed, you'll always get an incorrect result

I was lied to by parents, teachers, etc about how the world works and what matters, so I had all the wrong "algorithms" for success, so failure was inevitable

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back