Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Modern Parenting Is Counter-Productive To Having Successful & Happy Offspring (Favoring Morality & Altruism Over Success & Advantage)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
First off let me preface this so the main concepts are understood:

THERE ARE BASICALLY TWO PARENTING STRATEGIES I'VE OBSERVED, AND BASICALLY 99% OF ALL HUMANS OPT FOR THE LEAST EFFECTIVE ONE (#2):

1. Raising your child to be successful and advantageous, and gambling on the possibility that they will gain their moral foundations later in life

2. Raising your child to be moral and altruistic, and gambling on the possibility that they will gain their success later in life

For some reason most parents (likely due to indoctrination and thinking - "this is what my parents did") go with option #2, and when you really think about it, it doesn't make any sense. Its much easier for a person who is happy and satisfied with life to "become a good person" or even "want to be good", than for an unhappy and unsatisfied person to do so. A person who has spent their entire life being "good" and being taken advantage of, and never gaining much of any happiness, is more likely going to become bitter, envious, and hateful, and success is not a guarantee so they may never see the "silver lining". Even if they do become successful, they won't be able to shake off all the habits and ways of thinking they built up through their troubled years, they'll be spiteful and childish in everything they do now with their money, and in some cases wasteful

They'll become the kind of person who rolls up to old classmates in a nice new car to try and make them feel bad, not realizing that all those people have moved on to a point in their life where they could care less, they have a foundation of success and enjoyable experiences that will just make such a person look pathetic in their eyes

Notice what I just described is the kind of shit you'll hear a lot of "nice guys" talk about (especially incels) - "Ooooh boy, one day I'll have my revenge on all these dropouts, delinquents, jocks, etc, I'll roll by in my nice car and tell them about my mansion and they'll be so jealous they didn't make the life choices I did"

That's complete BS, its a cope, you aren't even a thought in their mind, in fact they might actually be glad to see you when you show up and be glad you are doing so well, because from their perspective - "YOU NEEDED IT", you needed that "big break" in life, after all the shit you missed out on, they could never feel jealous of you, because none of the things you can buy, can make up for the experiences you missed out on, the kind of shit that cements happiness and kindness into your very being, making you a forgiving person, someone who can "move on" from adversity rather than bear grudges

While you've been thinking about those normies for years, about how you are going to "get back at them", they've likely been thinking - "I hope X gets laid" when you randomly pop into their heads on the off chance, or you come up in a conversation when they meet up years later - "Lol I wonder how that guys doing, he had it bad, I hope he's doing well now"

Parents who try to make their children moral and altruistic, rather than make them successful and advantageous, are taking a huge gamble on their children, and they don't seem to get they are making a huge mistake. You could very well create the next mass shooter with that style of parenting, while if you had gone the other route you could have raised some entrepreneurial successful business man, he'd have had the same crappy looks, but he wouldn't be as bitter, because he'd have made different decisions, poured his time and energy into different things, actually experienced sex at an age that prevented him from having a midlife crisis later in life (whether he paid for it or not). Enjoying life enough that he didn't feel cheated or like he's endlessly chasing after some feat so he can "make up for lost time"

"I may have never dated a hot young teen, but if I have a threesome that will definitely make up for not experiencing prime pussy in the prime of my youth and all those years of rejection" (no it won't, you'll still "want more", you'll still feel like "something is missing")

I can easily understand how men end up doing mass shootings, because I understand the thoughts and the mindset completely, mass shootings are a desperate last resort, its a man flailing about trying to "get back" at a world that he felt cheated him out of happiness, and truth is, nothing short of nuking the planet would ever truly satisfy him because after his rampage there will always be smiling faces, there will always be those who get to live happily in blissful ignorance, because they were lucky, or because their parents actually did GOOD PARENTING, and were honest with them about the world and how it works

IRONICALLY A MORALLY BASED PARENTING STRATEGY IS WHAT LED TO US BEING SO IMMORAL, BECAUSE ITS NOT THOUGHTS THAT MAKES SOMEONE MORAL, BUT RATHER EXPERIENCES. IF ONES EXPERIENCES DOES NOT MATCH UP WITH THE MORAL CODE THEY ARE PRESCRIBED, THEY CAN NEVER TRULY BE MORAL, THAT'S WHY IT IS MORE LOGICAL TO PARENT A CHILD TO BE SUCCESSFUL AND ERR TOWARDS POSSIBLE IMMORALITY, SO THAT THEY CAN HAVE POSITIVE LIFE EXPERIENCES, AND BE DRAWN TOWARDS MORALITY NATURALLY, RATHER THAN TRYING TO COERCE OR FORCE A CHILD INTO BEING MORAL, ONLY FOR THEM TO HAVE NEGATIVE EXPERIENCES AND END UP RESENTING THE ENTIRE CONCEPT OF MORALITY AND THEIR SOCIETY AT LARGE

SINCE MOST PARENTS OPT FOR #2 IN PARENTING STRATEGIES (MORALITY OVER SUCCESS) ALL OF OUR HAPPINESS FALLS ON TO OUR GENETIC PROWESS. WE WERE GIVEN NO TRUE GUIDANCE, WE WERE NOT MADE AWARE OF ANY LOOPHOLES, STRATEGIES, ETC. IN REALITY WE WERE NOT PARENTED AT ALL, WE WERE A FUN LITTLE "HUMANITARIAN PROJECT" FOR OUR PARENTS TO STROKE THEIR EGO'S TO

"Look at how nice my little boy is, he's going to grow up to be such a good man" - JFL think again, you fucked your sons chances up, if he isn't significantly good looking you screwed him over

I've talked about this before, but many of our parents, most parents period today, have royally screwed their children (mainly sons), by lying to them about how the world works, for the sake of "preserving their innocence" and making them into "good people"

I do not feel grateful towards my parents for doing this, I don't look back and think - "well at least I have these fond memories of great ignorance to look back on" JFL

I have huge resentment for both of them, had they just been honest with me and actually prepared me for the world, instead of basically expecting me to figure shit out on the go, I would have been at a better place in life than I am now, I remember when I was naive enough to think of my parents as "great parents", but all they really were, were "decent providers".

Being a parent and a provider are two different things, having a roof over my head, education, food, etc, I will always be grateful for that, but when it comes to the actual important part of parenting, I will always see them as my enemy for the hand that they dealt me, my hatred will always be immense for them. From the moment I finally leave my country, I am completely disconnecting from my family, I am changing my email and contact information, I am even changing my name, once I am finished wealthmaxxing I want nothing to do with anything of my past, especially my parents. Having to figure out how the world works was the greatest betrayal my parents dealt against me, so many years wasted, so many moments I'll never get back, so many advantages I was not allowed to capitalize on, etc

Think about the most basic one, the fact that women are looks obsessed and don't like "nice guys", my mother basically primed me from birth to be a "nice guy", told me all the lies, we've all heard it - "one day if you are good, you'll meet X woman and so on and so forth", but then you arrive at school, and as the years go on, you start to realize all the guys who act the exact opposite of you, treat girls like crap, use them, take advantage of them, those are the guys who are never short of women, and my mother herself had multiple children by multiple men so she falls into that category two (I am one of the children she had with the last man she married, so my household was stable), so this is the part I find unforgivable:

1. SHE KNEW FULL WELL HOW MOST WOMEN THINK AND ACT
2. SHE KNEW THAT SHE HERSELF FELL INTO THAT CATEGORY
3. SHE KNEW WHICH STRATEGY WOULD LEAD TO INCREASED ROMANTIC SUCCESS FOR HER SON (what to say, what to do, how to act, etc)

Yet for the sake of "morality", for the sake of raising a "good person", she sacrificed my happiness, my happiness was sacrificed for the sake of HER EGO

This example, is just the most common example all incels face, our mothers knowing full well that "nice guys finish last", yet not telling us that from the get go, because:

1. They don't want us to think less of them
2. They want us to be "good people"

THAT'S ALL SELFISH EGOTISTICAL BULLSHIT, THEY SACRIFICED OUR HAPPINESS FOR THEIR FUCKING IDEALS, HOW THE FUCK IS THAT "PARENTING"

AS MEN IN OUR 20'S (AND UP) WE NOW HAVE TO RE-LEARN FACTS ABOUT REALITY THAT WE SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN TOLD FROM THE START, WE NOW HAVE TO TRY AND QUICKLY CLAW OUR WAY TO THE TOP JUST TO ARRIVE AT A PEAK WHERE ALL OUR PEERS HAVE ALREADY PLANTED THEIR FLAGS TO MARK THEIR PROGRESS, AND HAVE LONG SINCE ASCENDED FURTHER

Maybe one day I'll tell my parents this and let them know what I think, and understand how they failed me, in an email or something, never in person, because I am forever unable to give them what they would want from me in that moment, forgiveness

There is no forgiveness in me and there never will be, one can only forgive when they have a foundation of happiness and/or success that doesn't make forgiveness feel like a loss or sacrifice

All I can think now is THANK GOD FOR THE BLACK PILL, the concept of the black pill, was a better and more useful parent to me than my own parents ever have been or will be

Last edited:
This an amazing and well thought out post, seriously. Mods, pin this NOW.

Parents who try to make their children moral and altruistic, rather than make them successful and advantageous, are taking a huge gamble on their children, and they don't seem to get they are making a huge mistake. You could very well create the next mass shooter with that style of parenting, while if you had gone the other route you could have raised some entrepreneurial successful business man, he'd have had the same crappy looks, but he wouldn't be as bitter, because he'd have made different decisions, poured his time and energy into different things, actually experienced sex at an age that prevented him from having a midlife crisis later in life (whether he paid for it or not). Enjoying life enough that he didn't feel cheated or like he's endlessly chasing after some feat so he can "make up for lost time"
Ironically Dylan Klebold's parents were pacifists iirc. They probably taught him to be a nice guy, so he lacked assertiveness and became angsty.

giphy.gif

Absolute truth. Lots of my lofe could bave been optimized harder. If i had discovered the nature of teality back then

Or, maybe, your parents could raise you to be a morally good person while also being successful? Why’re you acting as if there’s only 2 options?

Or, maybe, your parents could raise you to be a morally good person while also being successful? Why’re you acting as if there’s only 2 options?
thats frue. but substantially harder to acheieve. also would not be good strategy in genersl for many places

God forbid we actually have some decent people out there. Everyone should be an opportunistic shitbag, until they are the only ones left, then what? You get a shit society that can't get anything done.

Another incredible post. Needs to be stickied.

my parents could nto teach me what they did not know. My folks go through life totally brain dead on autopilot, take the safe, socially acceptable route for everything, and are content. My mom is one of the least self aware people I’ve ever met. She Failed the “5’2 bald Indian” litmus test I gave her before I tried to blackpill her on some very basic things (race and height), and my dad, I suspect, is on the spectrum. Coping manlet, always took the safe route in life, every time I see him he seems more broken, lethargic, and depressed. Like he is unable to keep up with the mentally strenuous task of going about his life robotically. The only thing my dad did was beat me for not getting good grades, and desist from beating me when I did get good grades; that’s about it. His only (primal) concern was that I get good grades, go to a good college, get a good job, as a safety net for lacking primal value, so I can attract a girl and have a family. He has never even considered that there are men who experience a different version of the human condition, and thinks all men are just like him. “Girls like money, nothing else”

So yeah. I wish I had better parents. I wish someone blackpilled me and didn’t hide the truth from me. But my parents could not have taught me what they did not know, even if it’s obvious and was in front of their faces the whole time. I had to learn everything for my own. Had to boil down my understanding of the world into its most fundamental truths and reason up to understand the world I live in. and I think I have a pretty solid understanding of it now.. much credit goes to threads like these showing order where otherwise I would have seen chaos..

I have a little brother and thank god I got to him in time. He’s in high school, fully blackpilled now, and he turned into a chad. He goes through girlfriends like underwear.. His life’s gonna be great.

The blackpill guides me now. Like you said, a better parent to me than either of my parents ever could have been.

one of my issues was that I truly believed that acting in a moral way would be benefiting on the long run.
this was the illusion that supported my behavior even when I saw that "bad" people
were having the upper hand.
only nihilism and depression made me see the truth, but it was too late.

First off let me preface this so the main concepts are understood:

THERE ARE BASICALLY TWO PARENTING STRATEGIES I'VE OBSERVED, AND BASICALLY 99% OF ALL HUMANS OPT FOR THE LEAST EFFECTIVE ONE (#2):

1. Raising your child to be successful and advantageous, and gambling on the possibility that they will gain their moral foundations later in life

2. Raising your child to be moral and altruistic, and gambling on the possibility that they will gain their success later in life

For some reason most parents (likely due to indoctrination and thinking - "this is what my parents did") go with option #2, and when you really think about it, it doesn't make any sense. Its much easier for a person who is happy and satisfied with life to "become a good person" or even "want to be good", than for an unhappy and unsatisfied person to do so. A person who has spent their entire life being "good" and being taken advantage of, and never gaining much of any happiness, is more likely going to become bitter, envious, and hateful, and success is not a guarantee so they may never see the "silver lining". Even if they do become successful, they won't be able to shake off all the habits and ways of thinking they built up through their troubled years, they'll be spiteful and childish in everything they do now with their money, and in some cases wasteful

They'll become the kind of person who rolls up to old classmates in a nice new car to try and make them feel bad, not realizing that all those people have moved on to a point in their life where they could care less, they have a foundation of success and enjoyable experiences that will just make such a person look pathetic in their eyes

Notice what I just described is the kind of shit you'll hear a lot of "nice guys" talk about (especially incels) - "Ooooh boy, one day I'll have my revenge on all these dropouts, delinquents, jocks, etc, I'll roll by in my nice car and tell them about my mansion and they'll be so jealous they didn't make the life choices I did"

That's complete BS, its a cope, you aren't even a thought in their mind, in fact they might actually be glad to see you when you show up and be glad you are doing so well, because from their perspective - "YOU NEEDED IT", you needed that "big break" in life, after all the shit you missed out on, they could never feel jealous of you, because none of the things you can buy, can make up for the experiences you missed out on, the kind of shit that cements happiness and kindness into your very being, making you a forgiving person, someone who can "move on" from adversity rather than bear grudges

While you've been thinking about those normies for years, about how you are going to "get back at them", they've likely been thinking - "I hope X gets laid" when you randomly pop into their heads on the off chance, or you come up in a conversation when they meet up years later - "Lol I wonder how that guys doing, he had it bad, I hope he's doing well now"

"I may have never dated a hot young teen, but if I have a threesome that will definitely make up for not experiencing prime pussy in the prime of my youth and all those years of rejection" (no it won't, you'll still "want more", you'll still feel like "something is missing")

I can easily understand how men end up doing mass shootings, because I understand the thoughts and the mindset completely, mass shootings are a desperate last resort, its a man flailing about trying to "get back" at a world that he felt cheated him out of happiness, and truth is, nothing short of nuking the planet would ever truly satisfy him because after his rampage there will always be smiling faces, there will always be those who get to live happily in blissful ignorance, because they were lucky, or because their parents actually did GOOD PARENTING, and were honest with them about the world and how it works

IRONICALLY A MORALLY BASED PARENTING STRATEGY IS WHAT LED TO US BEING SO IMMORAL, BECAUSE ITS NOT THOUGHTS THAT MAKES SOMEONE MORAL, BUT RATHER EXPERIENCES. IF ONES EXPERIENCES DOES NOT MATCH UP WITH THE MORAL CODE THEY ARE PRESCRIBED, THEY CAN NEVER TRULY BE MORAL, THAT'S WHY IT IS MORE LOGICAL TO PARENT A CHILD TO BE SUCCESSFUL AND ERR TOWARDS POSSIBLE IMMORALITY, SO THAT THEY CAN HAVE POSITIVE LIFE EXPERIENCES, AND BE DRAWN TOWARDS MORALITY NATURALLY, RATHER THAN TRYING TO COERCE OR FORCE A CHILD INTO BEING MORAL, ONLY FOR THEM TO HAVE NEGATIVE EXPERIENCES AND END UP RESENTING THE ENTIRE CONCEPT OF MORALITY AND THEIR SOCIETY AT LARGE

SINCE MOST PARENTS OPT FOR #2 IN PARENTING STRATEGIES (MORALITY OVER SUCCESS) ALL OF OUR HAPPINESS FALLS ON TO OUR GENETIC PROWESS. WE WERE GIVEN NO TRUE GUIDANCE, WE WERE NOT MADE AWARE OF ANY LOOPHOLES, STRATEGIES, ETC. IN REALITY WE WERE NOT PARENTED AT ALL, WE WERE A FUN LITTLE "HUMANITARIAN PROJECT" FOR OUR PARENTS TO STROKE THEIR EGO'S TO

"Look at how nice my little boy is, he's going to grow up to be such a good man" - JFL think again, you fucked your sons chances up, if he isn't significantly good looking you screwed him over

I've talked about this before, but many of our parents, most parents period today, have royally screwed their children (mainly sons), by lying to them about how the world works, for the sake of "preserving their innocence" and making them into "good people"

I do not feel grateful towards my parents for doing this, I don't look back and think - "well at least I have these fond memories of great ignorance to look back on" JFL

I have huge resentment for both of them, had they just been honest with me and actually prepared me for the world, instead of basically expecting me to figure shit out on the go, I would have been at a better place in life than I am now, I remember when I was naive enough to think of my parents as "great parents", but all they really were, were "decent providers".

Being a parent and a provider are two different things, having a roof over my head, education, food, etc, I will always be grateful for that, but when it comes to the actual important part of parenting, I will always see them as my enemy for the hand that they dealt me, my hatred will always be immense for them. From the moment I finally leave my country, I am completely disconnecting from my family, I am changing my email and contact information, I am even changing my name, once I am finished wealthmaxxing I want nothing to do with anything of my past, especially my parents. Having to figure out how the world works was the greatest betrayal my parents dealt against me, so many years wasted, so many moments I'll never get back, so many advantages I was not allowed to capitalize on, etc

Think about the most basic one, the fact that women are looks obsessed and don't like "nice guys", my mother basically primed me from birth to be a "nice guy", told me all the lies, we've all heard it - "one day if you are good, you'll meet X woman and so on and so forth", but then you arrive at school, and as the years go on, you start to realize all the guys who act the exact opposite of you, treat girls like crap, use them, take advantage of them, those are the guys who are never short of women, and my mother herself had multiple children by multiple men so she falls into that category two (I am one of the children she had with the last man she married, so my household was stable), so this is the part I find unforgivable:

1. SHE KNEW FULL WELL HOW MOST WOMEN THINK AND ACT
2. SHE KNEW THAT SHE HERSELF FELL INTO THAT CATEGORY
3. SHE KNEW WHICH STRATEGY WOULD LEAD TO INCREASED ROMANTIC SUCCESS FOR HER SON (what to say, what to do, how to act, etc)

Yet for the sake of "morality", for the sake of raising a "good person", she sacrificed my happiness, my happiness was sacrificed for the sake of HER EGO

This example, is just the most common example all incels face, our mothers knowing full well that "nice guys finish last", yet not telling us that from the get go, because:

1. They don't want us to think less of them
2. They want us to be "good people"

THAT'S ALL SELFISH EGOTISTICAL BULLSHIT, THEY SACRIFICED OUR HAPPINESS FOR THEIR FUCKING IDEALS, HOW THE FUCK IS THAT "PARENTING"

AS MEN IN OUR 20'S (AND UP) WE NOW HAVE TO RE-LEARN FACTS ABOUT REALITY THAT WE SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN TOLD FROM THE START, WE NOW HAVE TO TRY AND QUICKLY CLAW OUR WAY TO THE TOP JUST TO ARRIVE AT A PEAK WHERE ALL OUR PEERS HAVE ALREADY PLANTED THEIR FLAGS TO MARK THEIR PROGRESS, AND HAVE LONG SINCE ASCENDED FURTHER

Maybe one day I'll tell my parents this and let them know what I think, and understand how they failed me, in an email or something, never in person, because I am forever unable to give them what they would want from me in that moment, forgiveness

There is no forgiveness in me and there never will be, one can only forgive when they have a foundation of happiness and/or success that doesn't make forgiveness feel like a loss or sacrifice

All I can think now is THANK GOD FOR THE BLACK PILL, the concept of the black pill, was a better and more useful parent to me than my own parents ever have been or will be

damn it’s scary how much you think like me. I feel the exact same way too. But when I made a post About it then all the Incel attacked me saying your mom is the only women who loves you unconditionally blah blah. They are grateful mom let’s them live with her blah blah.

How are they grateful that their mom turned them into a man baby loserr?

Maybe I wasn't specific enough, but the point of the thread wasn't that its one or the other, but more that parents raise their children favoring one aspect over the other, optimal success means being objective, which entails immorality, because morality is subjective, there are things in the business world that would be considered "scummy/immoral" and if you raise a child who has a strong sense of morality, they will avoid committing these acts, and therefore be more likely to not be as successful as someone who would

Most parents raise their children to be more "morality chasers" than "success chasers"

Its very fucking easy (and naive) to say - "just raise them to be both"

Life doesn't work like that, cunning and selfish people are more likely to become financially well off than altrustic and moral people, because they are willing to do things that a moral person won't that will grant them an upperhand, the more moral you raise a child to be, the more options to pursue success that you are taking away from them, because you are creating a ruleset of do's and don'ts that they will form their entire life around, and it has way more don'ts than do's

Think of this Bruce Lee quote:
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.

When you try to raise a child who is moral and successful, you are basically spreading them thin, and they just end up with a wishy washy sense for operating within society, because their morality impedes their pursuit of success, and their pursuit of success impedes their morality, so its as if you are teaching your child to do 10000 different kicks, they won't be good at anything, they'll just be kinda good at them

The sad thing is that many incels who are highly blackpilled would make excellent fathers. We know the truth about the world and can transmit all of this to our sons. Its one of the reasons I want a son. I can do a much better job than my parents.

This is some,hardcore high IQ Tesla IQ . Dame son , you gonna end up living with pigeons later in life . Loosen up bro . Such a high IQ tbh,.
This post must be,pinned .

I was a better parent to myself than my parents. Tragicomic.
I still cannot fully blame them, since many things I know now, they dont even know in their old age. Maybe thats a cope, and I am a softie cuck.
In the end, whatever I think of it, the result is the same. And I am just a failed experiment waiting to die.

Are you me? I teared up reading that.

Last edited:
Milky Way galaxy IQ post brother. Too based to even comprehend completely. I’m saving this post, and will look back on it for years to come. If I ever ascend, and have children, I’ll groom them through option 1. Thanks brocel. You have taught me to be a better person.

Didn’t even got 5 replies until like 3 weeks later

The sad thing is that many incels who are highly blackpilled would make excellent fathers. We know the truth about the world and can transmit all of this to our sons. Its one of the reasons I want a son. I can do a much better job than my parents.

I made a post about parents being bluepilled and Inceltears screenshotted it saying we would make "bad parents." As if they know anything

high iq thread

I made a post about parents being bluepilled and Inceltears screenshotted it saying we would make "bad parents." As if they know anything
Nobody cares what they think. People like them are dying off as it is. Women, especially the type that posts on inceltears, are aborting their kids like crazy and are on mountains of birth control pills. The males are incels in denial, so no threat from them either.

Mods need to pin this

amazing stuff

I think we should move past the foid worshipping in this forum and start to really improving our lives becuase quite frankly I dont want to become a 35 year old loser neet with no money and we should move past the blackpill entirely and start really making our own lives better for our own sake not for foids

The altruisticels are the worst, all this morality was for NOTHING.
Mods need to pin this

amazing stuff

I think we should move past the foid worshipping in this forum and start to really improving our lives becuase quite frankly I dont want to become a 35 year old loser neet with no money and we should move past the blackpill entirely and start really making our own lives better for our own sake not for foids
Take the asexual pill :feelsgah:

move past the blackpill entirely
This is the black pill, there's nothing to move past

People need to stop falsely conflating the black pill with LDAR and defeatism

The black pill is an observation of reality and acceptance of harsh truths

It is not a decree of defeatist ideals

We allowed a bunch of idiots to come in and co-opt the meaning of the black pill so that they could excuse their own lack of effort

The black pill is just information, its not a command to "do nothing", that's just a choice a lot of men like to make when faced with the black pill

The black pill is just information, its not a command to "do nothing", that's just a choice a lot of men like to make when faced with the black pill

The lack of motivation of incels is understandable, but it is also their worst ennemy.
If you lost the genetic lottery, you have no other choice but to do the best you can to escape your fate (surgerymaxxing, looksmaxxing, wealthmaxxing, etc).

You have to improve your copes to survive, and LDARing will not improve them.

Yeah go suck normies dick. Even though I agree with most things you write here but about that normies part I want to kill you. I don't give a fuck if they feel like that. If they won't feel jelous but sorry about me when I get money I'mma fuck em up. They are nothing and you are nothing for praising them. Fuck you

high iq post as always