Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most blackpilled truecels i find are failed PUA's

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
There is nothing that will blackpill you more than trying pua or other shit
Failure is what have brought every man to the blackpill. Those with no rejections are usually failed normies, fatcels and will usually spout bullshit like sub8 theorycus they never left their house to see the blackpill in real life. The delusion of thinking your 1-2 cm below average height is the problem will vanish immediately when you enter a night club and see the blackpill in your face.

The most blackpilled and rational posters here are usually people who tried PUA/redpill/gym then found the blackpill when realized it didnt work.

Agreed. This is also my advice to the basement dwellers here. First try redpill/gym/PUA and then if you fail, you can cope here.

The most blackpilled and rational posters here are usually people who tried PUA/redpill/gym then found the blackpill when realized it didnt work.
I did/do all that stuff, and cold approached at least 300+ foids.

There needs to be way more men here, so we can make change happen in this cucked world.

Unfortunately some men never give up until they drop dead. The bluepilling is very strong.

Unfortunately some men never give up until they drop dead. The bluepilling is very strong.
that is the result of (((societal))) indoctrination. And stupidity. The bluepill is hard to break.

Last edited:
that is the result of (((societal))) indoctrination. And stupidity. The bluepill is hard to break.

If most men were blackpilled, we would have a lot of violence.

Those with no rejections are usually failed normies, fatcels and will usually spout bullshit like sub8 theorycus they never left their house to see the blackpill in real life.
based and high IQ statement

violence is a precursor to change

I agree. If i get to the point where i decide to off myself, iam making sure i inflict as much violence as i can. (minecraft)

I agree. If i get to the point where i decide to off myself, iam making sure i inflict as much violence as i can. (minecraft)
teehee based shit, but mostly I'm scared of my death being politicized and used as further justification for persecuting incels (many of whom will not fight back) and installing state matriarchal fascism.

teehee based shit, but mostly I'm scared of my death being politicized and used as further justification for persecuting incels (many of whom will not fight back) and installing state matriarchal fascism.

We'll be persecuted regardless.

I read the stupid book "The Game", I did 150~ approaches, fashionmaxed and "gamemaxed".

It didn't worked, just ruined my reputation...

If one foid rejects you = all other foids will.

I was mainly blackpilled by real life tbh

PUA was indeed a failure

Not even trying that shit with my borderline autistic social skills. I have tried just simple conversation skills and even that was too much for me. Over if your brain is totally broken along with your face.

I cannot imagine anyone above the age of 20 trying PUA. Its just too low iq. Its the cope of brainlets. Even as a no rejection failed normie according to your definition I would never try PUA bullshit if I were ever to approach girls.
Not even trying that shit with my borderline autistic social skills. I have tried just simple conversation skills and even that was too much for me. Over if your brain is totally broken along with your face.

Last edited:
PUA is gigacope.

:chad: can just walk up and foids will be lining up to bottom out on his rod

The bluepill hasn't been around that long, most non-chads will get blackpilled soon if things keep going the way they are.
Not gonna happen. Just 60 years ago your average normie would slap his bitch. Now look at them licking m'ladies boots while participating in pride parades. Men would simply accept their cucked status in soyciety. Just look at the number of simps out there

Makes sense. Failure brought me here

Not gonna happen. Just 60 years ago your average normie would slap his bitch. Now look at them licking m'ladies boots while participating in pride parades. Men would simply accept their cucked status in soyciety. Just look at the number of simps out there
They need to be shamed more for being cucks. They're bluepilled so they think even chads simp to get pussy. There's still a lot for those retards to learn, and when that happens most men won't be ok with being cucks.

They need to be shamed more for being cucks. They're bluepilled so they think even chads simp to get pussy. There's still a lot for those retards to learn, and when that happens most men won't be ok with being cucks.
You underestimate how deep the social engineering is. What was normal back then will get you weird looks now. Degeneracy is treated as nothing out of the ordinary. Shaming will surely work on these weak willed faggots but who is going to do the shaming? We know who owns and controls the media.

You underestimate how deep the social engineering is. What was normal back then will get you weird looks now. Degeneracy is treated as nothing out of the ordinary. Shaming will surely work on these weak willed faggots but who is going to do the shaming? We know who owns and controls the media.
The uncucked men will do the shaming after they're blackpilled.

I am one of those.

Mass approaching is an interesting experience to go through, but there are several reasons that prevent people from doing it now. From being too blackpilled for it already to covid and the fact it's not as acceptable anymore in 2020.