Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The moment you enter a room all eyes should be on you. People should want to greet and get to know you the moment you step foot in there. People shoul

F

Faith Hawkins

Banned
-
The moment you enter a room all eyes should be on you. People should want to greet and get to know you the moment you step foot in there.
People should pour you drinks, offer you food and as the night progresses people should feel naturally attracted to you and follow you around because they enjoy your company.

Meanwhile what do you do? You sit alone in a corner sipping on your virgin mojito thinking you’re mysterious while everyone else enjoys their night and don’t give two fucks about you.

Meanwhile what do you do? You sit alone in a corner sipping on your virgin mojito thinking you’re mysterious while everyone else enjoys their night and don’t give two fucks about you.
High IQ and very true, we are not sigmas we are fucking losers.

Jokes on you i don’t get invited to parties.

Low effort infiltrator bait.

High IQ and very true, we are not sigmas we are fucking losers.
Nobody here calls himself a sigma or some other redpill bullshit. We are rejects, nothing else

Being charismatic isn’t a choice, OP

Just look at the GrAY ass OPs name, GrAY
holy hell eurasiantiger sure is mad today! exactly as i planned, of course. i anticipated your response perfectly. like a puppet on a string.

holy hell eurasiantiger sure is mad today! exactly as i planned, of course. i anticipated your response perfectly. like a puppet on a string.
Ok GrAYcel

Nobody here calls himself a sigma or some other redpill bullshit. We are rejects, nothing else
I meant in general, Sigma and whatnot is lvm cope.

I dont think im mysterious We are Just done playing " for now .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back