Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The mods can ban my account - I no longer consider myself incel

Status
Not open for further replies.
User was warned for this post.
WHITES OUT WHITES OUT WHITES OUT WHITES OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Makes me start to feel sorry for the Thai incels actually. Must be a ton of 'em if their women are this keen on foreigners.

Damn, I just received a Super Like in sub-Saharan Africa! This just goes to show how the USA has cheated me out of a healthy sex life! I can't even get Backpage hookers to respond in my city, let alone regular foids!

I think this counts as bragging. Good job and good luck - but stop posting here now.

Whitecels are fakecels.
areyoufucking.jpg

What the fuck what location did you use?

Just as long as I'm not robbed and murdered at the first residence I walk into. That would be my luck!

I like how your avatar description says - "JBW Strikes Again" lol, like seriously why to white incels even try to argue against JBW, its obviously true. Of course you can't be like a 1/10, nobody legitimately exaggerates it like that, but its true to a large extent.

Brb moving to a third world shithole to fuck ladyboys who only want your money and citizenship

I like how your avatar description says - "JBW Strikes Again" lol, like seriously why to white incels even try to argue against JBW, its obviously true. Of course you can't be like a 1/10, nobody legitimately exaggerates it like that, but its true to a large extent.

I had to test the JBW theory online because I was initially skeptical. It certainly hasn't helped me IRL. Even when I traveled to Mexico/PR/China in recent years, I didn't have any luck with women. The only other possible explanation is anglefrauding and optimal lighting artificially boosting my results. That also remains a possibility.

Reported multiple times. Fuck off fakecel.

REEEEE

Can’t you just fuck off quietly without having to show off the fact that foids actually want to get intimate with you?!?!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sounds like baiting to be killed by Cartel/Feds, just saying..

Sounds like baiting to be killed by Cartel/Feds, just saying..

then why the fuck do you have to brag post to be banned just fucking leave dickshit

then why the fuck do you have to brag post to be banned just fucking leave dickshit

I wanted to provide hope for other struggling incels because I have struggled for three long, miserable decades. Hence this part from the OP: "If there's even hope for me to escape inceldom, there's hope for everybody on this planet."

I wanted to provide hope for other struggling incels because I have struggled for three long, miserable decades. Hence this part from the OP: "If there's even hope for me to escape inceldom, there's hope for everybody on this planet."

you are white fakecel there is no hope for ugly currycel like me

You did good man,

In my book, you are much more legitimate incel than vast majority of this forum any damn ways.
30 year old virgin, a wizard.

i hope you dont get banned. But if u do, best of luck in the future. you have suffered enough in this inceldom pit.

dude why are you attacking him ? you realize he is a 30yo virgin right ? he proves our JBW point. Even a 30yo wizard whitecel can escape. Thats what he proves. he is on our side.

I'm guessing you also have many lonely singles in your area OP

Last edited:
dude why are you attacking him ? you realize he is a 30yo virgin right ? he proves our JBW point. Even a 30yo wizard whitecel can escape. Thats what he proves. he is on our side.

any whitecel can escape doesnt mean he is on our side all it means is he is a fakecel just like the rest of cumskins on this site.

any whitecel can escape doesnt mean he is on our side all it means is he is a fakecel just like the rest of cumskins on this site.
except the fact that other white self proclaimed incels wont accept it and he is proving them wrong just by existing in this forum. Pay attention and you will see how all white average looking selfproclaimed incels hate and attack him.

You did good man,

In my book, you are much more legitimate incel than vast majority of this forum any damn ways.
30 year old virgin, a wizard.

i hope you dont get banned. But if u do, best of luck in the future. you have suffered enough in this inceldom pit.

Appreciate the kind words. Even if I don't get banned, I probably won't be here too much the next few weeks because I'll be on vacation.

If I were a currycel, I would probably leave the USA/West and see if I could find someone back in my home/ancestral country. As with whitecels, location is everything and the USA/West isn't working out for either of us.

I'm more of a locationcel because I have no problem getting matches, likes, and even sex proposals from women overseas:

View attachment 6116
View attachment 6121
View attachment 6118

As much as I have enjoyed posting here the past few weeks, I can not in good conscience say that I am a truecel when I can easily ascend based on my recent success online. I just have no hope of doing so if I remain stuck in my current location where the women have always despised me. Therefore, it's best that I start doing whatever I can to escape my situation before it's too late.

I wish everyone here the best of luck. If there's even hope for me to escape inceldom, there's hope for everybody on this planet.

Dude wtf you were the one who said uni was literal death for you. Were you larping for the most part?

Dude wtf you were the one who said uni was literal death for you. Were you larping for the most part?

Nope. I was dead serious about my awful time at university.

Everything I've posted here (the decades of bullying/rejection/isolation and now my online success) is 100% accurate.

Nope. I was dead serious about my awful time at university.

Everything I've posted here (the decades of bullying/rejection/isolation and now my online success) is 100% accurate.

Interesting. What country are you from, and what country are you swiping in?

Interesting. What country are you from, and what country are you swiping in?

I'm from the USA and have swiped in various Asian, African, and South American countries with mixed results.

I'm from the USA and have swiped in various Asian, African, and South American countries with mixed results.

Which is the best for whitecel? I'm also USA. I don't particularly like Africa though.

Which is the best for whitecel? I'm also USA. I don't particularly like Africa though.

Try Southeast Asian countries: Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, etc.

South America is another option. I didn't get quite as many matches there, but there so many stunning women to choose from. I swiped right over 50% of the time in South America, whereas I only swiped right 25% to 33% of the time in Asia.

Another advantage of South America is cheaper flights and less travel time from the U.S. But you'd probably get more attention in Asia as a white man.

I must have done something seriously wrong in my past life to not be born white.

Try Southeast Asian countries: Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, etc.

South America is another option. I didn't get quite as many matches there, but there so many stunning women to choose from. I swiped right over 50% of the time in South America, whereas I only swiped right 25% to 33% of the time in Asia.

Another advantage of South America is cheaper flights and less travel time. But you'd probably get more attention in Asia as a white man.

You think it'll work as a youngcel? I look kind of highschoolish to early college age. I figured they like mature looking whites because they associate that with status.

You think it'll work as a youngcel? I look kind of highschoolish to early college age. I figured they like mature looking whites because they associate that with status.

You'd probably do better in Asia than elsewhere, given the info you've provided.

Check out how many matches Weed got in Asia:
https://incels.is/threads/when-a-whitecel-tries-tinder-in-the-east.29764/

He looks around the same age as you (high schoolish to early college age) and he killed it. Meanwhile, he could only get fat black chicks in NYC with the same profile pic.

No girl says "you want to have fun at my place tonight", not even to Chad. Those girls are prostitutes or scammers.

just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white
just be white

JBW theory in action.

All whitecels here are fucking morons, save some fucking money from your wageceling and move to manila. A sea of pussy is waiting for you, you just need to dive. Stop wasting your time here with a bunch of pathetic ethnic incels, leave.

All whites should be banned here

No girl says "you want to have fun at my place tonight", not even to Chad. Those girls are prostitutes or scammers.

Even if that were true (hard to say for sure), I did have others message me who were legit college students or professionals. In other words, not the gold-digging types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back