Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The mods can ban my account - I no longer consider myself incel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Letting Go

Letting Go

Done.
-
User was warned for this post.
I'm more of a locationcel because I have no problem getting matches, likes, and even sex proposals from women overseas:

TinderMatches033118

TinderMessage1

TinderMessage2

As much as I have enjoyed posting here the past few weeks, I can not in good conscience say that I am a truecel when I can easily ascend based on my recent success online. I just have no hope of doing so if I remain stuck in my current location where the women have always despised me. Therefore, it's best that I start doing whatever I can to escape my situation before it's too late.

I wish everyone here the best of luck. If there's even hope for me to escape inceldom, there's hope for everybody on this planet.

Last edited:
Wow. Just fuck off son

We need all the men possible who know the struggle of being in the cucked west. If you're going to use that as a criteria, then half the guys here at least would have to leave.

those look like ladyboys tbh

Dick move tbh. Dont abandon this place or the blackpill just because you escape inceldom. Makes it seem like this place was a cope for you.

best you get out of the shallow shithole that doesnt want you. GJ on finding matches. i need to setup an overseas tinder to see how i would stand in different places.

wtf "wanna have fun at my place tonight" "wanna have sex"

those are not legit girls, take care

JBW theory in action.

All whitecels here are fucking morons, save some fucking money from your wageceling and move to manila. A sea of pussy is waiting for you, you just need to dive. Stop wasting your time here with a bunch of pathetic ethnic incels, leave.

Filipinas will date any white dude who isn't grotesquely repulsive, hardly news

The problem is the hapa child that will come out of your union. Sounds like a great way to get murdered in your sleep 15 years later

>asian women
boyish bodies most of the time, will give you Elliot Rodger

er.. that last one is 100% a hooker

Dick move tbh. Dont abandon this place or the blackpill just because you escape inceldom. Makes it seem like this place was a cope for you.

I won't ever abandon the black pill after all these years. I'm too far down the rabbit hole for that.

best you get out of the shallow shithole that doesnt want you. GJ on finding matches. i need to setup an overseas tinder to see how i would stand in different places.

Thanks man.

i would say that just because you match on tinder doesnt mean shit / I only believe once you have one of those girls on her knees sucking you off.

boyish bodies most of the time, will give you Elliot Rodger

The problem is the hapa child that will come out of your union.

Having hapa children is only a problem if you live in the west, particularly the USA. I would only consider planting my seed outside of this rotten country.

And it's not just Asia where I had success. I also did fairly well in parts of South America.

Those seem incredibly fake lmao. Especially that last one, 100% bot.

You are white, of course you were never an incel. You were volcel.

Please dont feel like i am trying to insult you or bash you. I am happy for you bro. It is just white people cant be big loser enough to be incel. Best luck to you bro.

Please dont feel like i am trying to insult you or bash you. I am happy for you bro. It is just white people cant be big loser enough to be incel. Best luck to you bro.

Fair enough.

JBW doesn't work everywhere (I didn't have any success in the Middle East and India), but there are places where it does.

I hate when some white guys say that jbw doesnt work when it clearly does...

All whitecels here are fucking morons, Stop wasting your time here with a bunch of pathetic ethnic incels, leave.
THIS

i am not here by choice, but white people here could escape. why waste ur time here with ethnic scum like me. The foids are waiting for you.

For those saying they're fake, I guess I'll find out for real when I fly out to Asia later this year.

Stay until you actually have sex.

which country is this? youre locationcel like all of us whitecels, doesnt mean ur not incel

Lmao these are all scams. I remember my friend downloaded tinder in Thailand and half of them turned out to be prostitutes.. or lady boys.

It half were sketchy and asked to meet in remote location probably because they wanted rob him or kill him.

You are still a incel son, sit down. If you weren’t, you would get attention from Asian roasties in west

join the whitecel club. doesnt mean shit if you cant get it in the west. and that chick is a prostitute

Stay until you actually have sex.

I guess I'll leave that up to the mods. In either case, I probably won't have much time to post next month because I'll be traveling to the Western U.S. and possibly Northern Mexico.

which country is this? youre locationcel like all of us whitecels, doesnt mean ur not incel

I had success in multiple Southeast Asian and South American countries. The usual suspects of Thailand and Philippines yielded my best results.

Lmao these are all scams. I remember my friend downloaded tinder in Thailand and half of them turned out to be prostitutes.. or lady boys.

It half were sketchy and asked to meet in remote location probably because they wanted rob him or kill him.

You are still a incel son, sit down. If you weren’t, you would get attention from Asian roasties in west

Lmao... I will appeal my impending ban if all of my matches turn out to be hookers and ladyboys.

Are you white guy?

autistic thinking right here stay in your hole
stfu

matches dont mean anything, it also doesnt matter if its outside of the country.

If femaloids(blue eyed only) REFUSE to line up in front of my basement to fuck me, that means everything else is just cope and i am A TRUECEL.

I guess I'll leave that up to the mods. In either case, I probably won't have much time to post next month because I'll be traveling to the Western U.S. and possibly Northern Mexico.

I had success in multiple Southeast Asian and South American countries. The usual suspects of Thailand and Philippines yielded my best results.
do u have bachelors degree? if so u can just move right now. thats my plan when i graduate. how old are u?

well done dude... now gtfo

stfu

matches dont mean anything, it also doesnt matter if its outside of the country.

If femaloids(blue eyed only) REFUSE to line up in front of my basement to fuck me, that means everything else is just cope and i am A TRUECEL.
whatever you want to believe my guy.

do u have bachelors degree? if so u can just move right now. thats my plan when i graduate. how old are u?

I have a Bachelor's degree and am in my 30s. I had written off the idea of teaching English overseas, but am now having second thoughts. I know someone who enjoyed teaching in Cambodia, another country where I had a fair amount of matches this past week.

I wouldn't care if there were blackpilled chads here, as long as they didn't brag or whiteknight and agreed that men have it way harder than women.

I have a Bachelor's degree and am in my 30s. I had written off the idea of teaching English overseas, but am now having second thoughts. I know someone who enjoyed teaching in Cambodia, another country where I had a fair amount of matches this past week.
someone told me on this board like a week ago cambodia was bad, i dont know if it was u. but yeah no degree is needed for cambodia, i doubt its anywhere near as good as being in bangkok

Which country was that?

someone told me on this board like a week ago cambodia was bad, i dont know if it was u. but yeah no degree is needed for cambodia, i doubt its anywhere near as good as being in bangkok

Cambodia was a pleasant surprise for me. Here are the matches I had after a few hours:

TinderMatches032718

Which country was that?

The chats were from the Philippines. Also did well in Thailand, Cambodia, and Colombia. Not so well in Peru, Algeria, and India. Now I'm testing out a country in Sub-Saharan Africa.

I'm pleased to see this. Hope it goes well for you when you go there. Obv proceed with caution and don't get your hopes up too much but at least it seems like you're guaranteed to get some sex one way or another.

Hopefully you won't get banned. Would be awesome to hear how you get on.

Whitecels are fakecels.

at least it seems like you're guaranteed to get some sex one way or another.

Just as long as I'm not robbed and murdered at the first residence I walk into. That would be my luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.