Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The mentalcels here trigger me so much

That is a brutal blackpill for us ugly old posters: We think we're in good company but really, where talking to chadlites, tyronelites and mentalcel 15 yos who haven't spoken to a woman before.
I'm gonna kill all these fake fucks...

@"FaceandLMS" you are already a trucel oldcel, why would a bimax+genio change your situation?

I got redpilled too late and the process took longer than I thought it would. I was hoping it would be over by now. Now it isn't so much about getting a woman, but about not being depressed from looking in the mirror. If you had a face as bad as mine, you'd understand. I can't really explain it. It feels better than just waiting to die with nothing on the horizon.

"I'd take a Chad who never washed over rex123321 who is under 6'2. Sub6'2 men are simply unnatural and don't register as men to me tee hee".

Your thoughts?
I don't blame women for choosing men who they are aroused.

You post on an incel site cuz you have nowhere else to go? Why not go outside?.
You're right, what I should do now is go outside and approach random women in the street. I'll get a girlfriend in no time! /s

No social circle = Forced inceldom

You're right, what I should do now is go outside and approach random women in the street. I'll get a girlfriend in no time! /s

No social circle = Forced inceldom
Exactly

That is a brutal blackpill for us ugly old posters: We think we're in good company but really, where talking to chadlites, tyronelites and mentalcel 15 yos who haven't spoken to a woman before.
This.
Its ogre for us oldcels. We are finished.

very true

most here are LARPers who get tinder matches, girls talk to them, they get IOI's, etc. but at least there are a few truecels here and hopefully they never leave

Not the diagnosed aspies like @Twisted or @Enigmatic93 (@Enigmatic ?) who are genuinely disadvantaged (the latter has looks and mental disadvantages), but the self-diagnosed 5+ guys.

I won't put him on blast cuz I don't hate him, I am just angry at my situation but I got a PM from a 6.5-7/10 mixed Tyrone, 17 yo, who has girls after him but he said this website is messing his mind up. Duh? Then LEAVE. He likes LARPing here cuz it's easier than being vulnerable and risking an interaction with a woman.

It's amazing how many goodlooking guys LARP within the incelosphere. I think more guys LARP as ugly on PSLI than ugly guys who LARP as goodlooking on, say, bodybuilding.com - now there may be delusional guys who THINK they're goodlooking, but they aren't LARPing.

It's amazing how many men are willingly letting LTRs and sex pass them by because it's fun to post edgy shit on the internet about "roasties being whores for chad" and it being "over for sub8s". Are these guys THAT low in T that they don't feel the urge to log out and use the FACE that they were given? Like I always say, so many guys here would rather "reign in hell", being "king of the incels", than "serve in heaven", where they're chadlites but are a bit weird-acting.

I'm sitting here at work as an oldcel (30+) with fucking braces on like a tween in the vein cope that I will go up 1-2 points after BSSO-genio-lefort1. Meanwhile there are guys here who literally can't be bothered to fuck girls cuz it's more inside their comfortzone to post edgy shit about women who they never even bother to talk to.

Every mentalcel here who doesn't have a legit diagnosis or likely diagnosis needs to get hit by a fucking speeding 18-wheeler and crushed to fucking smithereens or should have their faces ripped off in a tragic accident but live through it: then you won't need to LARP as ugly anymore! You'll finally get your wish!

i know who you are talking about. he was also on plebbit on the incels and short forum.

Aspergers is worse than being a 1. I had to watch hours of videos to understand how to ask a girl out. I'm still not comfortable. I never asked a woman out in my life.

JFL at aspiecels,'' MUH NT''
Imagine being a truecel due to looks/height/race.
GTFO

why do you larp as an incel tyrone lite

Every mentalcel here who doesn't have a legit diagnosis or likely diagnosis needs to get hit by a fucking speeding 18-wheeler and crushed to fucking smithereens or should have their faces ripped off in a tragic accident but live through it: then you won't need to LARP as ugly anymore! You'll finally get your wish!

Some of us just have nowhere else to go. I have no opportunities to meet other women. I'm not ugly as sin, maybe a 6/10, but thats not good enough to get a girl online. I'm literally stuck watching my life drift by.
This.
Its ogre for us oldcels. We are finished.

> We

You cannot be serious. Jfl. Why do you troll incels?

im the ugliest 18 y/o on the site

You can count the truecels on one hand.

People need to do less LARPing and work on their propinquity towards women. How are you going to get girls if they don't even know you exist?

Lol at wasting your youth here. You don't want to make it.
i really find it sad that 16 yos (i assume majority of self proclaimed 18yos are 15-16) are cucking themselves outta potential relationships.

Your WHOLE life is ahead of you when you are 18. I didnt even know what this stuff was when i was 18, i was making moves, putting myself social circles so i could get a gf, I didnt care if i got rejected. I thought i would finally would find someone who'd like me.

It wasnt up until i was 23 that the future looks grim af.

Dont ruin yourself with incel stuff if you are mereley 18 and have average looks. (which is the case with a lotta people in this forum)

i cannot leave my house for the sake of being laughed at by chav cunts at school and outside of it

It suckes that females judge a man on how he looks....smh!

They're not "mentalcels".

Lol, if you had a girl attracted to you post puberty you are normie fakecel scum and should fuck off.
So, you just said that some girls attracted to you during puberty, didn't you?
Typical fakecel revealer.

That implies that there is hope. I'm done with Germany tbh and I'll try my luck in other countries.

So, you just said that some girls attracted to you during puberty, didn't you?
Typical fakecel revealer.
Lol, there were probably some girls attracted to me when I was like 8-9, when I was really young people would just give me money for sweets and toys because they thought I was adorable (this was around 2003-2006 in London) but that was before puberty stretched my midface like a motherfucker.

Same with non virgins tbh

That's not really necessary cause my bone age is at late 15 right now. I did a test and my expected height will be at 176/177 but it will take me 2+ years to get there. I don't want to try anything that is dangerous because the elevated IGF-1 levels could potentially increase my risk for cancer significantly.
How old are you.

Lol @ this tbh, couldve guessed without even telling us.
I am one of the only virgins in my school and every single guy in my grade is taller than me + approximately 50% of girls heightmog me.I see my only friends maybe once a year...

My life is shit and I have every right to post here.

Not the diagnosed aspies like @Twisted or @Enigmatic93 (@Enigmatic ?) who are genuinely disadvantaged (the latter has looks and mental disadvantages), but the self-diagnosed 5+ guys.

I won't put him on blast cuz I don't hate him, I am just angry at my situation but I got a PM from a 6.5-7/10 mixed Tyrone, 17 yo, who has girls after him but he said this website is messing his mind up. Duh? Then LEAVE. He likes LARPing here cuz it's easier than being vulnerable and risking an interaction with a woman.

It's amazing how many goodlooking guys LARP within the incelosphere. I think more guys LARP as ugly on PSLI than ugly guys who LARP as goodlooking on, say, bodybuilding.com - now there may be delusional guys who THINK they're goodlooking, but they aren't LARPing.

It's amazing how many men are willingly letting LTRs and sex pass them by because it's fun to post edgy shit on the internet about "roasties being whores for chad" and it being "over for sub8s". Are these guys THAT low in T that they don't feel the urge to log out and use the FACE that they were given? Like I always say, so many guys here would rather "reign in hell", being "king of the incels", than "serve in heaven", where they're chadlites but are a bit weird-acting.

I'm sitting here at work as an oldcel (30+) with fucking braces on like a tween in the vein cope that I will go up 1-2 points after BSSO-genio-lefort1. Meanwhile there are guys here who literally can't be bothered to fuck girls cuz it's more inside their comfortzone to post edgy shit about women who they never even bother to talk to.

YOU are a mentalcel. Have you seen your fucking videos bro? They scream autism

Kek,
It's does not matter how you look if you dont have a social circle.
I have got countless crappy textbook IOIs, still a 28 years old virgin, kek i even got fucking molsted by a female on the bus last week, but autism is a death sentence if you are sub 7. The only IOI that count is p in v.

Kek,
It's does not matter how you look if you dont have a social circle.
I have got countless crappy textbook IOIs, still a 28 years old virgin, kek i even got fucking molsted by a female on the bus last week, but autism is a death sentence if you are sub 7. The only IOI that count is p in v.

This is legit to an extent. Chad can get away with not having a social circle. Normies and Chad-lites, however, do need a social circle.

LOL, main reason I left that other site. You had one mod in particular bragging about how he was going to "bloat himself and buzz down his norwooding hair" on purpose to prove how LOOKS (especially his) had nothing to do with his ongoing slaying.

Then he posted "updated pics" of his "bloat and balding", and turns out he's (still) a mean-mogging machine, only on roids and THICK NW0.25. JUST LOL.

And Great job on the last vid boyo, hope it wasn't YT who took it down.

ALSO INVIS, THIS ONE'S FOR YOU

another good thread.

1- Larpers: That better "reign in hell than serve in heaven" is so true. Some people just agree with community on blackpill or wanna stay here. But they know their opinion would be discredited if people knew they are not really an incel, a volcel at best. So they larp as incel to have more cred. Many people turned out to be larpers. On discord, we had some 44 yo millionaire indian who never was an incel larp as 32 yo KHHDV truecel for months. He later admitted he just liked the community and wanted in.

2-Volcels: Those dont larp but genuinely believe they are ugliest person on earth but they never tried once. Refuse to leave their house, refuse to make any moves. But will cry incel cos they didnt get laid off tinder. Average looking insecure kids. 95% of white self proclaimed incels belongs to this group as well.

They are either racist to bone, or delusional and only want 10/10 ethnic babes to suck their dick.

>i am white , why wont 10/10 asian girls beg me for sex...this is bullshit..JBW doesnt work. smh

3-Teenagers: self explanatory. 16 yo kids age frauding. I assume majority of people who claim to be 18 yo is actually 15-16. Shitton of kids age fraud just to seem ""truer"". Like, nigga you couldnt even get a boner just last year, stfu u aint no incel. just frustrated teenager.

The brutal blackpill: there are very few actual incels. The others are larpers , volcels , teens, and normies playing along.
where is the discord?

PUT THE FAKECELS ON BLAST! I have my pitchfork ready!

meh, I am a mentalcel, but I have went through highschool and university still KHV so...

No, they scream obsessive-compulsive disorder which I recognize I have.
Bro the way you word shit and your voice / the way you talk is some total autistic shit. Just Undiagnosed

LOL, main reason I left that other site. You had one mod in particular bragging about how he was going to "bloat himself and buzz down his norwooding hair" on purpose to prove how LOOKS (especially his) had nothing to do with his ongoing slaying.

Then he posted "updated pics" of his "bloat and balding", and turns out he's (still) a mean-mogging machine, only on roids and THICK NW0.25. JUST LOL.

And Great job on the last vid boyo, hope it wasn't YT who took it down.

ALSO INVIS, THIS ONE'S FOR YOU

Thanks. Nah, youtube just flagged it for adult-content so I spent the evening editing it for reupload.

Bro the way you word shit and your voice / the way you talk is some total autistic shit. Just Undiagnosed

LMAO. OK fine then. It makes my """"""""""dating""""""""""" life even more impressive then. Imagine a nonvirgin, poor, bloated, Jay-Z-looking balding autist. I've done fucking well with my lot (even though it's mostly rejections). This just means I put this fucking website to shame since I am among its ugliest users.

LMAO. OK fine then. It makes my """"""""""dating""""""""""" life even more impressive then. Imagine a nonvirgin, poor, bloated, Jay-Z-looking balding autist. I've done fucking well with my lot (even though it's mostly rejections). This just means I put this fucking website to shame since I am among its ugliest users.
PM me a pic of your face

lmaoooooooo WHAT

he's literally the most NT guy on this site.

Thanks, brah. I don't get where gets me being aspie from. I'd be fucked beyond BELIEF with my face if I had autism on top, like, I would be the most KHHV on earth.

PM me a pic of your face

Ha I knew it. There is no way you could know what I look like, know I am not a virgin AND think I have autism too. The three would just not mix.

Ha I knew it. There is no way you could know what I look like, know I am not a virgin AND think I have autism too. The three would just not mix.
Where are you from. The way you talk may be due to your ethnicity

If only i wasn't going bald at such aggressive rate at 18, i'd leave this shithole in a minute and never come back. But i can't live normally as a balding teenager, it's close to a deformity, i have no chance. I fucking envy those 4-5/10 tall fullheads on here who think they have it bad. I deserve those genetics, i could make a WAY more better life with them. FUCK THIS SHIT.

yeah, we can tell. You're a mentalcel yourself tbh

i respect all the incels here tbh except the ones who brag