Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The mentalcels here trigger me so much

Where are you from. The way you talk may be due to your ethnicity

Nah, it's down to my social circles. My accent now is different to how it was in secondary school - where it was Cockney because back then most of my friends were white.

hey mentalcels need some love too !

we might struggle less than incels, but we still struggle with girls

A lot of the guys here make low effort low IQ tinder profiles with 2 autistic selfies and then think because its 0 matches its over for them. A lot of very reasonable looking guys who are just too stupid or autistic to understand that they aren't women, they can't just stick up a few pictures on Tinder and expect instant success. If you are 6-7, then you need a very carefully crafted and tuned profile to expect the dregs of the other gender to swipe you.

But I guess being lowIQcel is just as valid as anything else.

A lot of the guys here make low effort low IQ tinder profiles with 2 autistic selfies and then think because its 0 matches its over for them. A lot of very reasonable looking guys who are just too stupid or autistic to understand that they aren't women, they can't just stick up a few pictures on Tinder and expect instant success. If you are 6-7, then you need a very carefully crafted and tuned profile to expect the dregs of the other gender to swipe you.

SNIP.

Post was legit up to this point

Well as 30+ myself i certainly knew my limitations in looks and how fucked i was in society from it when i was a teenager. I think to be incel isn't exclusive to any age range, but i would say that an incel at 18 would be double worse when they hit 30 just because of the deterioration that comes from age. Decay of an already ugly face is pretty much double game over, but this in itself doesn't stop an ugly guy who is a teen from being incel because such a person can't get sex just the same as the oldcels among us.

Mentalcels can still end up just as much of an incel they cannot get sex. It's a different boat but still leading to the same place.

Last edited:
I'm legit diagnosed bro , put me on that list

i'm extremely artistic bro

Well as 30+ myself i certainly knew my limitations in looks and how fucked i was in society from it when i was a teenager. I think to be incel isn't exclusive to any age range, but i would say that an incel at 18 would be double worse when they hit 30 just because of the deterioration that comes from age. Decay of an already ugly face is pretty much double game over, but this in itself doesn't stop an ugly guy who is a teen from being incel because such a person can't get sex just the same as the oldcels among us.

Mentalcels can still end up just as much of an incel they cannot get sex. It's a different boat but still leading to the same place.

They're in the same boat but they can see the iceberg up ahead and tell the captain (plastic surgeon) what to avoid.

They can run into the controlroom and steer the boat somewhat away from the iceberg (i.e. looksmaxxing at 18 looksmaxxing at 28)

They can jump overboat with a lifejacket and swim against the harsh waters but with a chance of survival (seeking out ethnic women if they're white; mass-approaching women when you're 18 is better than when you're 30 cuz most women around 30 are in LTRs/are married/have children).

Going through life as a CONFIRMED incel is way worse than going through with inceldom potentially on the horizon, unless you do something about it.

King of the mentalcels right here

Amen OP.

Twisted is truly aspie though, therefore fucked, at least partly. Oh well, I couldn't care less about his misfortune tbf :cool:

They're in the same boat but they can see the iceberg up ahead and tell the captain (plastic surgeon) what to avoid.

They can run into the controlroom and steer the boat somewhat away from the iceberg (i.e. looksmaxxing at 18 looksmaxxing at 28)

They can jump overboat with a lifejacket and swim against the harsh waters but with a chance of survival (seeking out ethnic women if they're white; mass-approaching women when you're 18 is better than when you're 30 cuz most women around 30 are in LTRs/are married/have children).

Going through life as a CONFIRMED incel is way worse than going through with inceldom potentially on the horizon, unless you do something about it.
You're right lol

Immer.*

I am walking down the street, using mein Fernsprecher

Immer.*

I am walking down the street, using mein Fernsprecher
Congrats your sentence was correct

Fernsprecher is actually a super uncommon word

We usually say Handy which is a common word or sometimes smartphone in certain situations.

Yeah, you do raise good points. Most certainly being younger brings advantages, as does being a mentalcel who can learn to hide/adapt their mentality will do better than a physically truely deformed truecel. I suppose however a balding, facially deformed (beyond repair) incel who has zero chance at being a normie would be doomed from the start regardless of age (in the most extreme examples of losing the lottery with genetics), and as the years increase they become more and more doomed.

Those that are 18/19 will most certainly experience hell in the future when each passing day the oldcellness decays the appearance further, unless of course they succeed in swimming against the harsh waves. As you get older, the ability to swim against the waves will become more and more troublesome.

Let me expose him for you
@blackletcel @blackletcel @blackletyrone

I do understand your point. But I would like to point out that not everyone with a mental disorder/illness seeks to be diagnosed or treated. For instance, I've suffered from Major Depressive Disorder for 3 years, but I got diagnosed a year ago. And I believe I could possibly be diagnosed with other mental disorders as well, but I haven't bothered to ask. There's a serious stigma to having mental issues. Although, I will rightfully concede, there are definitely some pretenders out there, choosing to wallow in their misery

Lmao Tyrone larper had almost 5k posts since February :lul:

Piggy almost had 10k

Good thing about larpers, they will always let their guard down with a deep need to brag about girls and the sex they've had, no doubt it's always in the back of their mind to let us know it.

I hope they both get run over. Cunts.