Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The mentalcels here trigger me so much

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Not the diagnosed aspies like @Twisted or @Enigmatic93 (@Enigmatic ?) who are genuinely disadvantaged (the latter has looks and mental disadvantages), but the self-diagnosed 5+ guys.

I won't put him on blast cuz I don't hate him, I am just angry at my situation but I got a PM from a 6.5-7/10 mixed Tyrone, 17 yo, who has girls after him but he said this website is messing his mind up. Duh? Then LEAVE. He likes LARPing here cuz it's easier than being vulnerable and risking an interaction with a woman.

It's amazing how many goodlooking guys LARP within the incelosphere. I think more guys LARP as ugly on PSLI than ugly guys who LARP as goodlooking on, say, bodybuilding.com - now there may be delusional guys who THINK they're goodlooking, but they aren't LARPing.

It's amazing how many men are willingly letting LTRs and sex pass them by because it's fun to post edgy shit on the internet about "roasties being whores for chad" and it being "over for sub8s". Are these guys THAT low in T that they don't feel the urge to log out and use the FACE that they were given? Like I always say, so many guys here would rather "reign in hell", being "king of the incels", than "serve in heaven", where they're chadlites but are a bit weird-acting.

I'm sitting here at work as an oldcel (30+) with fucking braces on like a tween in the vein cope that I will go up 1-2 points after BSSO-genio-lefort1. Meanwhile there are guys here who literally can't be bothered to fuck girls cuz it's more inside their comfortzone to post edgy shit about women who they never even bother to talk to.

Every mentalcel here who doesn't have a legit diagnosis or likely diagnosis needs to get hit by a fucking speeding 18-wheeler and crushed to fucking smithereens or should have their faces ripped off in a tragic accident but live through it: then you won't need to LARP as ugly anymore! You'll finally get your wish!

Some of us just have nowhere else to go. I have no opportunities to meet other women. I'm not ugly as sin, maybe a 6/10, but thats not good enough to get a girl online. I'm literally stuck watching my life drift by.

I know death to fakecels how the fuck you want to post here if you are a 6.5-7/10 fucking morons

legit mentalcel checking in

Some of us just have nowhere else to go. I have no opportunities to meet other women. I'm not ugly as sin, maybe a 6/10, but thats not good enough to get a girl online. I'm literally stuck watching my life drift by.
Show picture if you are a 6/10 you should do easy on tinder. I think you over estimate youresel.

Show picture if you are a 6/10 you should do easy on tinder. I think you over estimate youresel.
I get a couple of landwhales on tinder but thats not good enough. People standards here are too low tbh. A 2/10 landwhale will still keep you miserable because your dating someone your repulsed by. I look at these girls and think whats the point.

My biggest problem anyway is my lack of social circle meaning I can only put up pictures of me by myself. No friends = loner = loser.

Exactly.
if you have a chance to escape, fucking take it instead of whining here.

I get a couple of landwhales on tinder but thats not good enough. People standards here are too low tbh. A 2/10 landwhale will still keep you miserable because your dating someone your repulsed by. I look at these girls and think whats the point.

My biggest problem anyway is my lack of social circle meaning I can only put up pictures of me by myself. No friends = loner = loser.

Lol met too skipped every sub 5 so far need to kms tbh. Cant jerk off to them so i dont want anything tk do with them

Aspergers is worse than being a 1. I had to watch hours of videos to understand how to ask a girl out. I'm still not comfortable. I never asked a woman out in my life.

You really can’t afford to have high standards in the west unless you’re at least a 7 (8 if you’re non NT).

I lowered my standards to 2/10s and I still can’t get anything. You should be grateful for what you have.

Yoo did you even tried to approach a 2/10 lmfao i know the answer is no

are you really envying a 17 yr old dude.

The only mentalcels I hate are the ones who admit they're decent looking but unironically claim they have it worse than sub4 NT guys and sub4 NT guys can easily get a looksmatch.

Lol met too skipped every sub 5 so far need to kms tbh. Cant jerk off to them so i dont want anything tk do with them
When you spot a man dating a landwhale you'll always notice the dead expression on his face. He is never smiling or interacting with his partner, just staring off into space, most likely figuring out how to get himself out of this mess.

Yoo did you even tried to approach a 2/10 lmfao i know the answer is no

I’ve approached about 100 2/10s and received some harsh rejections.

You really can’t afford to have high standards in the west unless you’re at least a 7 (8 if you’re non NT).

I lowered my standards to 2/10s and I still can’t get anything. You should be grateful for what you have.
I'm not going to be grateful for getting the opportunity to date repulsive women.

Quite a lot of people here including myself can’t get any women.

My standards naturally lowered as I became more blackpilled and as I started T maxing. About a year ago I wouldn’t go for sub 5s.
I'd take any girl that wasn't fat tbh. Its the only trait that is truly repulsive to me.

Lol, if you had a girl attracted to you post puberty you are normie fakecel scum and should fuck off.

Pm me youre pic i dont dox but from what i heard are you a truecel

Check the rate me thread, I posted an actor who I was the doppelgänger of in my younger years. Can’t send a pic, not due to doxxing concerns, but because I’m on steroids now for a medical condition and it bloats my face.

It's amazing how many goodlooking guys LARP within the incelosphere. I think more guys LARP as ugly on PSLI than ugly guys who LARP as goodlooking on, say, don't say TRP, don't say TRP, don't say TRP, bodybuilding.com

I don’t mind overweight, just not obese (being obese makes them less than a 2).

Also will reject if they have STDs obviously or are just generally unhygienic.
I'd take a girl who never washed over a women over 170lb. Fat women are simply unnatural and don't register as women to me.

6 plus PSL mentalcels FUCK OFF

I literally get heightmogged by middle schoolers and I'm 5'8. More than 50% of the girls are taller than me and every guy in my grade is taller than me. I'm also one point uglier due to my depression and lack of sleep. Nevertheless, I think that the tyrone lite should leave asap for his own good...

2/10s could be worse than 7/10s. They are more bitter than us.

Yes, so add in fighting that you’re not attracted to them and it’s BRUTAL!!!

You going to try mk-677 and aromasin? I’m starting it in around a week and you’re my age IIRC so it could benefit you.
That's not really necessary cause my bone age is at late 15 right now. I did a test and my expected height will be at 176/177 but it will take me 2+ years to get there. I don't want to try anything that is dangerous because the elevated IGF-1 levels could potentially increase my risk for cancer significantly.

You going to try mk-677 and aromasin? I’m starting it in around a week and you’re my age IIRC so it could benefit you.
I might try that even though I am not exactly a Manlet.

My own mother calls me ugly /If i was mentalcel i wouldnt even have made an account i literally get called ugly to my face when i walk by / get laughed at Scrawny Frame Subhuman face Compared to a MOSQUITO / Alien Even when i try pretending to have friends or being social.

I don’t really give a shit about the risks as long as they don’t lower my looks.

No point living beyond 30 anyway imo
I want to see the insane progress of technology though. I am just waiting for me to grow naturally and I might supplement with some Niacin and that's about it. I might try my luck in Japan If I'm still a virgin at 22.

Check the rate me thread, I posted an actor who I was the doppelgänger of in my younger years. Can’t send a pic, not due to doxxing concerns, but because I’m on steroids now for a medical condition and it bloats my face.

Woawww you on seroids??? How is it like you buffed now? And also is it bad for youre health?

I think if you have girls attracted to you, you're automatically not an incel. I wouldn't mind being called a mentalcel because half of the reason i'm an incel is because of my social anxiety, but I hate the fact that I end up being lumped in with people like that, people who have good looks, who have girls attracted to them, and who some aren't even fucking virgins.
There's a world of difference between a KHHV and those people.

Lol no im a volcel but still im a 4/10 so its over for me anyway.
A volcel is worst than a fakecel tbh and I don’t believe you’re a 4/10 xd

Not the diagnosed aspies like @Twisted or @Enigmatic93 (@Enigmatic ?) who are genuinely disadvantaged (the latter has looks and mental disadvantages), but the self-diagnosed 5+ guys.

I won't put him on blast cuz I don't hate him, I am just angry at my situation but I got a PM from a 6.5-7/10 mixed Tyrone, 17 yo, who has girls after him but he said this website is messing his mind up. Duh? Then LEAVE. He likes LARPing here cuz it's easier than being vulnerable and risking an interaction with a woman.

It's amazing how many goodlooking guys LARP within the incelosphere. I think more guys LARP as ugly on PSLI than ugly guys who LARP as goodlooking on, say, bodybuilding.com - now there may be delusional guys who THINK they're goodlooking, but they aren't LARPing.

It's amazing how many men are willingly letting LTRs and sex pass them by because it's fun to post edgy shit on the internet about "roasties being whores for chad" and it being "over for sub8s". Are these guys THAT low in T that they don't feel the urge to log out and use the FACE that they were given? Like I always say, so many guys here would rather "reign in hell", being "king of the incels", than "serve in heaven", where they're chadlites but are a bit weird-acting.

I'm sitting here at work as an oldcel (30+) with fucking braces on like a tween in the vein cope that I will go up 1-2 points after BSSO-genio-lefort1. Meanwhile there are guys here who literally can't be bothered to fuck girls cuz it's more inside their comfortzone to post edgy shit about women who they never even bother to talk to.

Every mentalcel here who doesn't have a legit diagnosis or likely diagnosis needs to get hit by a fucking speeding 18-wheeler and crushed to fucking smithereens or should have their faces ripped off in a tragic accident but live through it: then you won't need to LARP as ugly anymore! You'll finally get your wish!

Im a 4 or 5 when it comes to looks. But being a complete mentalcel who has no friends and in general can't connect or relate to other people has ruined me.

I have become a mentalcel BECAUSE of my looks.

Thats literally me but you said it yourself that aspie and social anxiety is a DEATH SENTANCE.

another good thread.

1- Larpers: That better "reign in hell than serve in heaven" is so true. Some people just agree with community on blackpill or wanna stay here. But they know their opinion would be discredited if people knew they are not really an incel, a volcel at best. So they larp as incel to have more cred. Many people turned out to be larpers. On discord, we had some 44 yo millionaire indian who never was an incel larp as 32 yo KHHDV truecel for months. He later admitted he just liked the community and wanted in.

2-Volcels: Those dont larp but genuinely believe they are ugliest person on earth but they never tried once. Refuse to leave their house, refuse to make any moves. But will cry incel cos they didnt get laid off tinder. Average looking insecure kids. 95% of white self proclaimed incels belongs to this group as well.

They are either racist to bone, or delusional and only want 10/10 ethnic babes to suck their dick.

>i am white , why wont 10/10 asian girls beg me for sex...this is bullshit..JBW doesnt work. smh

3-Teenagers: self explanatory. 16 yo kids age frauding. I assume majority of people who claim to be 18 yo is actually 15-16. Shitton of kids age fraud just to seem ""truer"". Like, nigga you couldnt even get a boner just last year, stfu u aint no incel. just frustrated teenager.

The brutal blackpill: there are very few actual incels. The others are larpers , volcels , teens, and normies playing along.

i have legit diagnosed asperger's + avoidant/paranoid personality

hopefully im safe from your wrath

Lol, if you had a girl attracted to you post puberty you are normie fakecel scum and should fuck off.

also this, many people had IOI's and such, talked to girls, etc. don't understand the point of posting here if you can easily get a girlfriend like that

@"FaceandLMS" you are already a trucel oldcel, why would a bimax+genio change your situation?

You post on an incel site cuz you have nowhere else to go? Why not go outside? You aren't going to become more social by hunkering down inside the ba...

Sigh.

Good. I hope you die alone in your basement. You deserve it for wasting a 6/10 face. I can't imagine what life would be like if I had even a 5/10 face. There would at least be HOPE of a gf upcoming. LOL@being above average-looking and sitting on incels.is throughout your 20s/30s when there are guys around your looks level who have a gf.

REEEEEE

I never asked a woman out in my life.

Well, you've put as much effort into getting a woman as they have into getting YOU. You can't be mad at that balance. kek.

But I get that you have aspergers so you're kinda fucked. I would put you in the same category as Twisted and Enigmatic93.

I'd take a girl who never washed over a women over 170lb. Fat women are simply unnatural and don't register as women to me.

"I'd take a Chad who never washed over rex123321 who is under 6'2. Sub6'2 men are simply unnatural and don't register as men to me tee hee".

Your thoughts?

another good thread.

1- Larpers: That better "reign in hell than serve in heaven" is so true. Some people just agree with community on blackpill or wanna stay here. But they know their opinion would be discredited if people knew they are not really an incel, a volcel at best. So they larp as incel to have more cred. Many people turned out to be larpers. On discord, we had some 44 yo millionaire indian who never was an incel larp as 32 yo KHHDV truecel for months. He later admitted he just liked the community and wanted in.

2-Volcels: Those dont larp but genuinely believe they are ugliest person on earth but they never tried once. Refuse to leave their house, refuse to make any moves. But will cry incel cos they didnt get laid off tinder. Average looking insecure kids. 95% of white self proclaimed incels belongs to this group as well.

They are either racist to bone, or delusional and only want 10/10 ethnic babes to suck their dick.

>i am white , why wont 10/10 asian girls beg me for sex...this is bullshit..JBW doesnt work. smh

3-Teenagers: self explanatory. 16 yo kids age frauding. I assume majority of people who claim to be 18 yo is actually 15-16. Shitton of kids age fraud just to seem ""truer"". Like, nigga you couldnt even get a boner just last year, stfu u aint no incel. just frustrated teenager.

The brutal blackpill: there are very few actual incels. The others are larpers , volcels , teens, and normies playing along.

That is a brutal blackpill for us ugly old posters: We think we're in good company but really, where talking to chadlites, tyronelites and mentalcel 15 yos who haven't spoken to a woman before.

"I'd take a Chad who never washed over rex123321 who is under 6'2. Sub6'2 men are simply unnatural and don't register as men to me tee hee".

Your thoughts?
??

Bro a girl who never washed is gross. Also many women definitely would NOT take a Chad who never washed, don't lose your marbles just yet

I have become a mentalcel because of my looks. I never looked harsh and agressive which made me assumed as non-confident. Then I started to be agressive and non giving fuck to people then they called me agressive weirdo but not confident. Then I noticed it was all because of my looks. I totally lost my connection with social life. What is being confident? What is being alpha? or what is being socially awkward. None is important. A sharp chin and huge muscles would fix everything but my psychology is already destroyed. Even if I looked good now I would not approach anyone. I cannot even act normally in any social situation right now. I started to disgust of women and pretty much any people around, lost friends and all social circle.

Last edited:
The mentalcels trigger me as well; I wish I was good looking........ :feelscry::feelscry: