Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The memes on reddit incelswithouthate giga mog this dead site

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic

This is just one of many many memes and posts which are giga mogging the current pathetic water might just contain quite a lot of hydrogen and is almost like wet bro threads which are decimating this forum

Go back to reddit then.

That subreddit is full of larping 6'2 chadlite zoomers. Reddit is cucked anyhow.

Tbh I don’t care about water is wet memes that just state something but have no comedic effect

Dont care retard bitch

Dont care retard bitch
nice song, i think it has legs in the retard radio for redundant reddit rodents

retards like you cant quote radiohead

its a fucking insult to a great band when a retard quotes their lyrics

and simultaneously completely misses the point of the quoted lyrics in their own life, in their own fucking reply threads

nice song, i think it has legs in the retard radio for redundant reddit rodents

retards like you cant quote radiohead

its a fucking insult to a great band when a retard quotes their lyrics

and simultaneously completely misses the point of the quoted lyrics in their own life, in their own fucking reply threads
Mfw I insult some brainlet and he starts philosophizing about Radiohead lyrics
Giphy 8

Reddit is a good cross between a forum and an imageboard which makes it pretty conducive to proliferating memes. It's much harder to spread memes on standard forums like this but that's not what we're really here for. Memes do help to spread the message about the blackpill, but forums like these are much better at actually instilling the blackpill.

Mfw I insult some brainlet and he starts philosophizing about Radiohead lyrics
View attachment 374269
your norman face again when you get called out and exposed for the complete retard crab bucket crawling tard you are that quotes crap you dont even comprehend
the lyrics are in your profile crab
what are you the police naming what i can and cant investigate or question this is some norman shit

and your smiling like a fucking norman who is desperately trying to style it out

you aint styling shit out

ill just keep on hammering your ass

your norman face again when you get called out and exposed for the complete retard crab bucket crawling tard you are that quotes crap you dont even comprehend
the lyrics are in your profile crab
what are you the police naming what i can and cant investigate or question this is some norman shit

and your smiling like a fucking norman who is desperately trying to style it out

you aint styling shit out

ill just keep on hammering your ass
Screenshot 20201112 234046 Chrome

Get that checked out bro, you don't seem quite right in the head with your incoherent rants

Last edited:
incomprehensible rants which so happen to pertain to everything in your post to me everything in your profile on incels, and eveery inference you have made.
so you have gone full house and completed the transformation to normcuck by using the universal method of the straw man and the gaslight
well done Freud ill reeeeeeeefer you to the nearest psychologist to straight jacket you for failure to show iq
Over for schizocels tbh

Should be 100% genetic lottery, not 50%.

Reddit is a soyboy land. It’s an incredibly toxic environment, no wonder people are turning to forums.

Reddit is a good cross between a forum and an imageboard which makes it pretty conducive to proliferating memes. It's much harder to spread memes on standard forums like this but that's not what we're really here for. Memes do help to spread the message about the blackpill, but forums like these are much better at actually instilling the blackpill.