• We're currently using incels.is as a temporary domain. Read why here!

Blackpill The media is beginning to freak out because tinder is blackpilling men

It's just becoming harder and harder for them to ignore than data now that clearly shows men are held to significantly higher standards than women. and JFL at them trying to frame it as men being mad about getting ghosted (in an attempt to make it seem like it was something they said rather than looks), the reality is most men don't even get any matches to get ghosted by in the first place.

truthpill

truthpill

Wizard
21d 23h 25m
If you're being radicalized by data, you're in fact being radicalized by objective reality, meaning everyone else is being lulled by falsehoods.
Facts are not true, hateful incel.

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

KHHV Supremacist
-
62d 17h 9m
If you're being radicalized by data, you're in fact being radicalized by objective reality, meaning everyone else is being lulled by falsehoods.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
117d 15h 46m

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

生徒会長
★★★★★
210d 15h 43m
Need to keep them brainwashed

Rufle

Rufle

Recruit
★★
1d 19h 5m
Yeah, I mean what did they expect?

Heartless

Heartless

ᛋᛋProud Americelᛋᛋ 卐Racist卐Misogynist卐Degenerate卐
★★★★★
15d 14h 38m
Ngl the soys would never in a billion years accept the fact that their ''queens'' are in fact a bunch of sluts who just want Chad's dick, it's useless to try arguing with them even having high value data.
1010, I'm blackpilled but I have hope fellow ourcels will get it together soon.

Jal16

Jal16

A face that can cure nymphomania
★★★★★
18d 10h 10m
The top 5% of chads on tinder must have the best personalities because they never get ghosted.

Soycuck and rostie comments:

View attachment 188301

:soy: :soy:

What kind of cuck thinks jodi arias looks good? I've never heard of men having serial killer fetishes but we've heard it with foids.
Oh wow only 2 examples. Really backed us in the corner jfl

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
103d 23h 24m

TrueShortCel

TrueShortCel

Greycel
6h 30m
thumb is always sore bc i've been swiping to much. the foids on there aren't even that hot anyway

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

TRUECEL MENTALCEL HYBRID
26d 14h 13m
thumb is always sore bc i've been swiping to much. the foids on there aren't even that hot anyway

I've swiped something like 4,000 times over the past 2 days and still no matches. It's Ova

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

✡︎Misanthrope ✡︎Efilist ✡︎Degenerate
★★★★★
80d 15h 13m
Ngl the soys would never in a billion years accept the fact that their ''queens'' are in fact a bunch of sluts who just want Chad's dick, it's useless to try arguing with them even having high value data.
Brutal truth

V

vasily

Banned
-
18d 2h 28m
The only guys out there who aren't blackpilled are:
A. Chad with an IQ below 100
B. Mid-tier normies

Being bluepilled or redpilled is almost exclusively a mid-tier normie phenomenon, because they haven't gotten to experience life on the extreme ends of the looks spectrum. They're good looking enough that girls don't go "eww, gross" but they don't get 1000 matches on tinder who write them first either, and can luckoutmaxx occasionally.

lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
38d 1h 50m
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

卐 Autismcel wizard with special powers 卐
23d 7h 52m
The only guys out there who aren't blackpilled are:
A. Chad with an IQ below 100
B. Mid-tier normies

Being bluepilled or redpilled is almost exclusively a mid-tier normie phenomenon, because they haven't gotten to experience life on the extreme ends of the looks spectrum. They're good looking enough that girls don't go "eww, gross" but they don't get 1000 matches on tinder who write them first either, and can luckoutmaxx occasionally.
Seems accurate in my experience. Work with both a Chad with sub 100 IQ who thinks he's right about everything and smarter than everyone else, as well as a mid-tier normie, who both are blue pilled as fuck and think it's all about attitude and personality.

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Palpatine of the Greycel Brotherhood
★★★★★
41d 3h 50m
The top 5% of chads on tinder must have the best personalities because they never get ghosted.

Soycuck and rostie comments:

View attachment 188301

:soy: :soy:

What kind of cuck thinks jodi arias looks good? I've never heard of men having serial killer fetishes but we've heard it with foids.
The ultimate black pill.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Blue Samurai
★★★★★
128d 6h 8m

Selinity

Selinity

banned
-
20d 21h 8m
Radicalized isn't the word I'd use. More like awakened

JuikoTheo

JuikoTheo

Officer
★★
4d 22h 41m

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know
★★★★★
26d 20h 59m

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen KHHV
★★★★★
40d 19h 31m
Those who are sane hate women.
Those who are insane worship women.

polar inertia

polar inertia

oldcel, mentalcel, wagecel
★★★★
11d 8h 5m
and according to Buzzfeed that is a very bad thing!!!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★
36d 2h 45m
High iq

Awoo

Awoo

Officer
2d 12h 38m
their only job is to make normies hate us more than they already do and thus make our lives more miserable than they already are.

This is a means of increasing our suicide rates. Its a low-key genocide.

D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
71d 10h 47m

The most brutal and truest of :blackpill: s

B

BermaPermannaculo

Recruit
★★★
8d 4m
I feel like most people are blackpilled to an extent, its just taboo too say it thanks to Alabama
can you explain me this?
You remind me of a South Park episode where there was an action figure called "Alabama man" who had the ability of punching his wife XD. (literally that's what was portrayed in the commercial made for that action figure XD)

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
111d 13h 38m
I remember this thread. Good times.

B

BermaPermannaculo

Recruit
★★★
8d 4m
fuark, journalists are so far gone. it's interesting that they're not even trying to argue against the blackpill and instead just trying to appeal to emotions. just disregard facts, bro!
this

B

BermaPermannaculo

Recruit
★★★
8d 4m
Chad good, inkwell bad! Can i have le PH.D now?
:feelskek:
Worst part is incels did this to themselves, basically thinking they could ascend.

You need STEMcels to develop shit like tinder, insta, tiktok. I am willing to bet if you ever find a picture of the founders of this shit they are going to be sub5 men. They thought by inventing this shit they would get fortune and fame and ascend. Instead they just got screwed over because the world went from being 80-20 hypergany to 99-1 hypergany and they made things worse for all non-model men, as well as for themselves. They are the same as the Iraqis who decided to side and work with the US coalition in the invasion. They thought we will help these guys then get greencards and live the American dream. Instead all they get is living in a gentrified ghetto in fucking Houston while their ethnic daughters are doing degenerate shit with white chads.
based :feelskek:
if that is true then they are possibly not as high IQ as it is heard a lot heard (incel IQ) also have known of chads who were into mathematics fields also so relatively high IQ

Last edited: