Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Life and Times of itsOVER (Legendary white incel slaying in Thailand)

Even though @itsOVER is banned from this forum, his legacy lives on as he keeps feeding us wise words on Discord.
First, you have to know that he is a 5'7 white manlet NEET who was unable to get laid in his 23 years of living in the UK.
z85fXUe.png

Just as he was getting ready to rope, he decided to try his luck in Thailand first.
Everything changed quickly, and now he has 1 child, and 2 other foids are pregnant by him.
His routine is simple: Date a young Thai foid, impregnate her, stay with her for 6 months, then leave. Why 6 months you ask?

Screen Shot 2018 07 06 at 052029 copy

How does he get money to afford living in Thailand as a NEET? He uses the generous studyloan-bux from the British government. He has no plans to ever pay it back, because
Only normies work

itsOVER rightfully believes everything except for sex and reproduction is cope.
Screen Shot 2018 06 30 at 130110

You have an ugly face, and cope by begging the Almighty Lord for a foid who will love you despite of it?
Religion cope no religion for face

You're thinking of running social circle game?
Friends are cope

You want to compensate with a high salary?
Money is cope

Spending a lot of time crafting that perfect Tinder bio, buddy boyo?
Bio is cope

However, even itsOVER has his weakness, and his secret cope comes from the cocoa tree.
Chocolate is best cope

In conclusion, the whitecels here should know that they have many options, that they have yet to excercise.
There are tons of foids in SEA that want to have sex with you, merely for being white.
Stop coping, and start taking action.

diamond melting point IQ, itsOVER is a saint in making

you are too obsessed with @itsOVER

Can we make the man a saint?

Hm having just watched the Muslim scholar talk about fornication in the other thread creating anger in the world, I've changed my mind about itsOVER. Sure, we want to spread our seed and more importantly feel a sluts pussy as she moans and submits to us, but it's gonna fuck this world up in coming generations.

Tfw I'm a religious coper now jfl

Whats his plan long term exactly? Will he ever come back to the UK? The neetbux won't flow forever.

Hm having just watched the Muslim scholar talk about fornication in the other thread creating anger in the world, I've changed my mind about itsOVER. Sure, we want to spread our seed and more importantly feel a sluts pussy as she moans and submits to us, but it's gonna fuck this world up in coming generations.

You're not the only one. I'm disgusted that someone who knows the pains of being a manlet incel so well, would dare create three more hapa's from his own genes. If I was king, he would be punished by death. :feelsree:

You're not the only one. I'm disgusted that someone who knows the pains of being a manlet incel so well, would dare create three more hapa's from his own genes. If I was king, he would be punished by death. :feelsree:
Hey maybe hapas do better in SEA. Actually they might be more isolated especially with a single mom.

I think this be behavior could create more ERs, so I can support it from that point of view.

He is a Saint.

Holy fuck
i would stand and start clapping but i hurt my back doing squats
9u231

You have an ugly face, and cope by begging the Almighty Lord for a foid who will love you despite of it?
religion-cope-no-religion-for-face-png.26794
in many centuries time, our libraries will be filled with wisdom and teachings of this great man.

He has the best revenge.

He should legit write a dissertation on his escapades in Thailand to prove JBW theory..
TRULY a JBW pioneer, i WISH i wasn't a junecel so i could've been around when he was

Even though @itsOVER is banned from this forum, his legacy lives on as he keeps feeding us wise words on Discord.
First, you have to know that he is a 5'7 white manlet NEET who was unable to get laid in his 23 years of living in the UK.
z85fXUe.png

Just as he was getting ready to rope, he decided to try his luck in Thailand first.
Everything changed quickly, and now he has 1 child, and 2 other foids are pregnant by him.
His routine is simple: Date a young Thai foid, impregnate her, stay with her for 6 months, then leave. Why 6 months you ask?

View attachment 26783

How does he get money to afford living in Thailand as a NEET? He uses the generous studyloan-bux from the British government. He has no plans to ever pay it back, because
View attachment 26786

itsOVER rightfully believes everything except for sex and reproduction is cope.
View attachment 26789

View attachment 26794

You're thinking of running social circle game?
View attachment 26790

You want to compensate with a high salary?
View attachment 26793

Spending a lot of time crafting that perfect Tinder bio, buddy boyo?
View attachment 26797

However, even itsOVER has his weakness, and his secret cope comes from the cocoa tree.
View attachment 26792

In conclusion, the whitecels here should know that they have many options, that they have yet to excercise.
There are tons of foids in SEA that want to have sex with you, merely for being white.
Stop coping, and start taking action.

Tell it's over to check out the Philippines. Thailand isn't the capital of JBW, that's the Philippines. He's wasting his time on Thai foids when he could be having threesomes every day in Manila and Cebbu. Not to mention he could easily have 50+ kids in less than two years there. Plus filipina foids can't abort because it's illegal and punished with prison.

Go forth and spread your degeneracy in the Philippines.

I actually support itsOver in his degenerate endeavors. Long live Accelerationism!

Tell it's over to check out the Philippines. Thailand isn't the capital of JBW, that's the Philippines. He's wasting his time on Thai foids when he could be having threesomes every day in Manila and Cebbu. Not to mention he could easily have 50+ kids in less than two years there. Plus filipina foids can't abort because it's illegal and punished with prison.

Go forth and spread your degeneracy in the Philippines.
But the Philippines is a shit hole to live in. Living in Thailand is much much better.

Caring for a world that never cared about you. Maximum cuckery.
But the Philippines is a shit hole to live in. Living in Thailand is much much better.

Nah not really. Cambodia is a true shithole. Same with Laos. Phillipines is worse than Thailand, obviously, but still within acceptable limits. He's on UK Govt's Neetbux anyway.
Whats his plan long term exactly? Will he ever come back to the UK? The neetbux won't flow forever.

Probably start teaching English, like every other degenerate white sexpat in South-East Asia.

High IQ post brother, more proof whitecels are volcels unless there legit 1/10.

Impregnating and leaving a foid makes you are retard piece of shit. If you want to spread suffering you aren't worth life. Cope harder fucker. Anything but a faithful wife and kids is cope.
I initially shared your belief. In my first interaction with @itsOVER, I roasted him for it and expected to get banned from his server.
But, that fantasy you and I have in our minds, is non-existent in the 21st century. It's unrealstic, especially for incel-tier guys.

Nature = Adapt or die.

I initially shared your belief. In my first interaction with @itsOVER, I roasted him for it and expected to get banned from his server.
But, that fantasy you and I have in our minds, is non-existent in the 21st century. It's unrealstic, especially for incel-tier guys.

Nature = Adapt or die.
woah there buddy, you QUESTIONED him?

Impregnating and leaving a foid makes you are retard piece of shit. If you want to spread suffering you aren't worth life. Cope harder fucker. Anything but a faithful wife and kids is cope.

Not saying you can get a faithful wife though :feelsohh:

Not saying you can get a faithful wife though :feelsohh:

High inhib incels like you are the real problem. If only 15 whitecels from this forum did what itsOver is doing we'd already have an Incel Revolution.

Damn kudos to him ascending at 23 is a record here

woah there buddy, you QUESTIONED him?
Yes, to the point of roasting him. But he had good answers to everything I threw at him. So at some point you have to acknowledge that his strategy is at least effective from a biological standpoint.

I still don't agree with some of his immoral methods. But to him, that's the price you pay for success ('you' refers to his innocent children, as they are the ones paying the price for this).
Maybe he could have stayed with 1 foid, and have a big family with her.
This would also be in the best interest of his children, and maybe even his own long-term hapiness.

Yes, to the point of roasting him. But he had good answers to everything I threw at him. So at some point you have to acknowledge that his strategy is at least effective from a biological standpoint.

I still don't agree with some of his immoral methods. But to him, that's the price you pay for success ('you' refers to his innocent children, as they are the ones paying the price for this).
Maybe he could have stayed with 1 foid, and have a big family with her.
This would also be in the best interest of his children, and maybe even his own long-term hapiness.

Does he have any intention of going to India? Would be hilarious if he impregnates a curry. :lul:

@Limerencel How did he just get that loan money from the bank and how much did he get? Even if it's student loan do they really just give it out to any kid even without a cosign/gauranture?

Isn't he worried these women are going to slit his throat in his sleep or something? Also post the Thai cuties he knocked up

Isn't he worried these women are going to slit his throat in his sleep or something? Also post the Thai cuties he knocked up
I'd argue that western women are much crazier than thai women.

@Limerencel How did he just get that loan money from the bank and how much did he get? Even if it's student loan do they really just give it out to any kid even without a cosign/gauranture?
I think he gets around 500 GBP per month.
I take it you're from the US?
The British student-loan system is much more generous. In many European countries you don't really get the cheese from a bank, but directly from a government organisation tasked with studybux.

I think he gets around 500 GBP per month.
I take it you're from the US?
The British student-loan system is much more generous. In many European countries you don't really get the cheese from a bank, but directly from a government organisation tasked with studybux.

WTF. He's not even in the country and they are still sending him money? I thought he just took one lump sum loan and fled the country. LOL how are they still sending this guy money.

High IQ post brother, more proof whitecels are volcels unless there legit 1/10.

Did you know that he wins 2 times the average thai salary ?

He betabux. It's not only for is white skin.

im too short at 5'4, when asian girls see white men they expect them to be taller, itsover was 5'7 which is not bad at all in asia.

bless his future children. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

still though if I was him i'd fuck as many whores then settle with a virgin to make kids with and stay in thailand teaching english

@Limerencel good post, post more of ITSover

He impregnated two other thai foids?

Yes. He will have 3 children in a few months.

lmao, christ. i know 6'3+ white guys who went to ivy league schools who are incel as fuck in the west and he gets to breed endlessly

proof of his ascension?

Just fucking lol. The guy is truly Nietzschean, he disregards slave morality "muh don't create more suffering incles" and owns his desires.

Yes. He will have 3 children in a few months.
He is evolutionary outslaying a lot of chads. If he will get some daughters his DNA will survive for very long.
Edit: But he looks very young, like 18. I heard thai/asian women prefer young men.

Last edited:

Death? I would cut this cunts hands, balls and dick off as well as killing his hapa kids. Ending this foul creates hopes of passing on his genes. Then he would kill himself.

How does this faggot dare create more incels. What a fucking asshole.

Death? I would cut this cunts hands, balls and dick off as well as killing his hapa kids. Ending this foul creates hopes of passing on his genes. Then he would kill himself.

How does this faggot dare create more incels. What a fucking asshole.
Congratulations faggot. You created 3 incels that won't get to breed and will suffer a horrible life.

lol @ the cucks in this thread thinking this guy is good, hes literally created future ricecels.

hes just a fucking normie now so idk why some of you post about him like hes some saint.

Wouldn't a half white guy have a big advantage over full-Thai's there?
No, the pure abundance of white guys down there is insane. Any thai chick down there won't want to settle with a half assed white guy, they want the real deal.

I've opted out of the gene pool.

His whole existence is a meme