Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Psycho JB forgives @itsOVER for "cheating" on her, and is waiting for his return to Thailand

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
IMG 2374

IMG 2372

IMG 2373

The girl itsOVER "cheated" on:
IMG 2361

And his current gf:
IMG 2362

Talk about a fucking upgrade, jfl. That ugly bitch in pink is like a thorn in his side. JFL at the state of women, she forgave him ONLY because she wants a white husband. Also, kek at what she sent him after she found out he cheated.
IMG 2357

IMG 2358

"wish you get chlamydia forever!"-- Damn, salty.

He is spoilt for choice over in thailand.

no offense to him but he looks awful in that pic

I don't understand how he even matched with any of these women on tinder

Why I have to jadjad huh?!!

:lul::lul::lul:

Ugly bitch in pink?? :feelsree:

I'd ltr her in an instant.

Do I even need to say it? It's a three letter acronym

Nice milkers, especially for an asian

Literally JBW. Even I think it's a meme most of the time, but it's absolutely true in this case. His current gf is a med student, and is letting him NEET while dating her. Jfl

how is he even considered an incel then?

Guys don't deserve to ascend.....
*some guys

What the hell was that text messages? I barely understand

Why do white parents with sons live in 1st world countries?? What the fuck is wrong with them?

start saving up your allowance jdawg we're flying to SEA

srs bro ? you legit dont understand how he matched them after months of racepill threads I opened ???

I thought we were making some progress here

srs bro ? you legit dont understand how he matched them after my months of racepill threads

lol

I can't wait for him to go back to Thailand in 3 days, so we get even more hilarious stories. I need to know what happens next in this drama.

Sounds like a plan buddy boyo. I'll start asking the gov for more NEETbux
what about me though

tfw not white so I cant travel to sea

:feelscry:
I can't wait for him to go back to Thailand in 3 days, so we get even more hilarious stories. I need to know what happens next in this drama.
just fucking lol
itsover is pure lol mine

@Limerencel post his lines you saved on discord

Literally same. It's fucking hilarious, I really hope this foid sees him and his Stacy gf together in public.

He mogs the shit out of me

this retard couldn't help cumming raw inside prime jb pussy

what about me though

tfw not white so I cant travel to sea

:feelscry:

just fucking lol
itsover is pure lol mine

@Limerencel post his lines you saved on discord
Life is pain for deathnics... I'm so sorry man...
this retard couldn't help cumming raw inside prime jb pussy
She's like ugly though... Lol

Literally same. It's fucking hilarious, I really hope this foid sees him and his Stacy gf together in public.
Yes. We need more conflict. His GF has to find out and there will be a huge drama. Will she forgive him? Next on "Itsover, not really, it has only begun."

Yes. We need more conflict. His GF has to find out and there will be a huge drama. Will she forgive him? Next on "Itsover, not really, it has only begun."
LMFAO. Honestly though, this is why he needs to be unbanned. He is kekfuel and lifefuel at the same time

We got the latest updates on Discord.
Lol true. I hope some real life shit goes down with this whole situation, like the foid gets her daddy involved and he tries to fight itsOVER. Would be funny as fuck

rofl

any ideas for his sequel movie ?
Jbwception
Avengers
ONLY

this fucking guy.. i can't even believe he is real

Imagine a chad in Thailand. Would he become a god or get murdered by subhuman thaicels for impregnating every JB in town? Who knows...

Imagine a chad in Thailand. Would he become a god or get murdered by subhuman thaicels for impregnating every JB in town? Who knows...
They would be too busy kissing his ass, even the men.

Whites are literal gods in thailaind.

It’sover looks like a spongebob SQUARE pants tbh

Attachments

• FCC1EAFA-8B7A-48A5-8987-1A8C924A8DF7.png
    FCC1EAFA-8B7A-48A5-8987-1A8C924A8DF7.png
    89.5 KB · Views: 287
Geez lucky fuck !!!! Girl in pink is pretty cute I might save up money for asia then.

lmao those noodlewhores XD

srs bro ? you legit dont understand how he matched them after months of racepill threads I opened ???

Is he a Chadlite.me larper too? kek

Is he a Chadlite.me larper too? kek
dunno tbh didn't see what @mylifeistrash looks like

he is old though, should be like 40 if IIRC. dont think he is larp

He is self described average, you should listen to what he says though tbh. It is true. Even if you are white and facially average you can't get dates or get laid. Not good enough anymore, standards are going through the roof.

the girls "weed" matched with in bangkok seem questionable so i don't see how itsover got the cute gf since weed is a few points above him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back