Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Lethality of Loneliness

it's your pERsonality sweatie

You can counter loneliness with internet

“Women are lonelier than men (though unmarried men are lonelier than unmarried women). African Americans are lonelier than whites (though single African American women are less lonely than Hispanic and white women).”

SHUT UP. FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE. SHUT UP ABOUT NIGGERS AND WOMEN. I WAS ENJOYING THIS ARTICLE BUT NIGGERS AND WOMEN ARE MANDATORY. FUUUUUUUUCK

no, i ve been trying to cope with internet since 2005
You can try drugs and also start hating humans and you would convince yourself that you don't need them and this would make suffering bearable

There’s an entire section of this article about faggots. Seriously. They’re trying to make me feel bad for disease-addled degenerates whilst talking about how dIfFeReNt people are the most lonely of all. No mind paid attention to incels like us. This article is shit and I hope OP breaks all of the fingers in his hand for posting it.

This article is shit and I hope OP breaks all of the fingers in his hand for posting it.
Meh Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

Loneliness is the shadow companion of despair.

Sometimes I feel nothing
Sometimes I feel pain
Sometimes I feel anger

Never really felt sad about it though