Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The length of my mandible determines whether or not a foid will love me

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
No they don’t you coping retard.
Maybe in his gookland they love these gayboys with makeup on jfl, but not in the rest of the world for sure:feelskek:

Just looking at the guys women fall in love it shows the blackpill :blackpill:. Either sharp jawline and/or tall height. So Love = attraction.

"I cant stop thinking about him" which means he is so attractive, i can not get him out of my head

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, jaw width and shape matter more than length imo
Exactly, otherwise underbite subhumans would be slayers.

That is lust.

I see love as a feeling that fades away love or lust the terms are very vague and subjective you ask people to define love I guarantee you will get different responses.

Feelings are very flimsy so I see love as a perfect description of that

I’m a mulatto too but he giga moggs me bad tbh.
(Chin, Jaw, Nose, Cheekbones, Eye area, Eye color, Height, Frame, and Wrist)-mogs me
Maybe in his gookland they love these gayboys with makeup on jfl, but not in the rest of the world for sure:feelskek:
You'll only get obese K-pop stans if you look like that, his sister wants a tall, white, and masculine guy.

(Chin, Jaw, Nose, Cheekbones, Eye area, Eye color, Height, Frame, and Wrist)-mogs me

You'll only get obese K-pop stans if you look like that, his sister wants a tall, white, and masculine guy.
Exactly. I have never seen a foid irl who likes these guys.

Love isn't real it's just chemicals. So... yeah? And what if I want it? How are you going to parry that?