Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The length of my mandible determines whether or not a foid will love me

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Clown world:feelsUgh:.

Inb4 “love isn’t real it is just chemicals” copers.

The biggest privilege is having a foid commit to you after the excitement is gone. Love is a decision. The decision to give Chad love and just not us subfives:feelsUgh:.

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Cope. Meeks has a recessed chin.
C969DD11 38FE 4940 A822 D4363436CB22

And my ramus :feelswhat::feelswhat:

Yeah it’s slightly recessed but the rest of his face is more than developed enough to make up for it.
I Have the same recession as him I think, but sadly nothing to compensate for it. :cryfeels:

Fuck him he's a thug that shouldve rotted in jail though.

he's mulatto, his chin is not recessed at all for his phenotype
I’m a mulatto too but he giga moggs me bad tbh.

I don't understand incels' obsession with jaws and mandibles,girls don' care,nowadays they like this:
Screenshot 20210605 010657 jpg

he doesnot have strong jawline and mandible,contrary to incels' beauty standard
He has symmetry and a balanced lower third.
Sure he has no thunder chad jaw, but he has healthy forward growth, and his lower third is balanced with the rest of his face.

[UWSL]Inb4 “love isn’t real it is just chemicals” copers.[/UWSL]
literally what is it then? why do foids go for tall good looking chads and not our incel ass, it's obvious the chads make them feel a certain way because of their good genetics

He still has forward growth, not recessed truecel like me

He has symmetry and a balanced lower third.
Sure he has no thunder chad jaw, but he has healthy forward growth, and his lower third is balanced with the rest of his face.
I don't know what is forward growth
He still has forward growth, not recessed truecel like me
brutal,what is forward growth

literally what is it then? why do foids go for tall good looking chads and not our incel ass, it's obvious the chads make them feel a certain way because of their good genetics

chemicals are real, so love is pretty much real, not that it's romantic or anything out a fantasy movie

chemicals are real, so love is pretty much real, not that it's romantic or anything out a fantasy movie
chemicals can be measured love cannot, love is a social construction. when other animals get together to fuck they don't care if they're in love they feel certain hormones which makes them fuck. Love is cope the only thing that matters is genetics and reproduction

chemicals can be measured love cannot, love is a social construction. when other animals get together to fuck they don't care if they're in love they feel certain hormones which makes them fuck. Love is cope the only thing that matters is genetics and reproduction

social construct is a social construct

c'mon, you may as well ditch language completely. love is a word to describe the chemistry

cope,love is real,but you can't get it

social construct is a social construct

c'mon, you may as well ditch language completely. love is a word to describe the chemistry
a social construct is meaningless, love is just that, a social construct, which makes it meaningless and cope
cope,love is real,but you can't get it
it's just chemicals in the brain, I don't believe in any of your social constructs

a social construct is meaningless, love is just that, a social construct, which makes it meaningless and cope

it's just chemicals in the brain, I don't believe in any of your social constructs
so happy and anger,bitter,pain are also just chemicals in the brain,so they don't exist

keep coping,if it makes you feel better

so happy and anger,bitter,pain are also just chemicals in the brain,so they don't exist

keep coping,if it makes you feel better
love is a construct it doesn't exist, notice I didn't say the chemicals for bonding and such don't exist (because they do) just like the chemicals that make you "happy" or "angry" my point is the idea of love is an illusion.
Notice how other animals in the animal kingdom don't get married to celebrate their "love" it's because we are the only species that does it. The rest just fuck and make babies.

love is a construct it doesn't exist, notice I didn't say the chemicals for bonding and such don't exist (because they do) just like the chemicals that make you "happy" or "angry" my point is the idea of love is an illusion.
Notice how other animals in the animal kingdom don't get married to celebrate their "love" it's because we are the only species that does it. The rest just fuck and make babies.
coping,if females really enjoy having intimacy with you,it is love
and it feels really great

coping,if females really enjoy having intimacy with you,it is love
and it feels really great
I won't argue with you, keep living in Fantasyland

meeks is just an ugly criminal nigger
he isn't even like human,looks like a monster with his facial expression,what perverts would think he's handsome

Last edited:
he isn't even like human,looks like a monster with his facial expression,what perverts would think he's handsome
The entire female population? The foids who donated thousands to bail him out after beating a child?

He has an objectively attractive face. Wide and strong jaw, strong cheekbones, hunter eyes, full lips, symmetrical face etc.

For some reason you are delusional and think foids prefer “pretty boys” lmao jfl. Maybe when they are younger but as they enter their twenties they prefer more masculine men.

Incel standards are bullshit, for girls this is a good jaw

09914F60 1A6F 443E 8ED4 90B1252BA55E

Incel standards are bullshit, for girls this is a good jaw
This. Average jaw is sufficient. Saying that Meeks has a recessed chin is low iq Incel talk.

The entire female population? The foids who donated thousands to bail him out after beating a child?

He has an objectively attractive face. Wide and strong jaw, strong cheekbones, hunter eyes, full lips, symmetrical face etc.

For some reason you are delusional and think foids prefer “pretty boys” lmao jfl. Maybe when they are younger but as they enter their twenties they prefer more masculine men.
who represent entire female population? most likely some ghetto low life whores find him attractive

look at his face,objectively criminal and anti social subhuman,monster facial type,vain eyes

maybe western foids after enter late 20s prefer them,anyway western foids hit the wall at this age already

Since when foids think it's bad ?:feelskek: Are you even blackpilled?:rolleyes:
yes,foids are degenerate,but only the most degenerate ones will love criminals

Your personality are bones

12-13 year olds, maybe. Foids age 18 and older like tall, masculine, square-jawed WHITE Chads.
cope,when they reach 18, they will love this:
IMG 20210618 221608

only when they are older than 23 and hit the wall will they love toxic masculine type

I used to think love existed but it’s a cope, if it did then women could like unattractive men with good personality
exactly this:feelsokman:

who represent entire female population? most likely some ghetto low life whores find him attractive

look at his face,objectively criminal and anti social subhuman,monster facial type,vain eyes

maybe western foids after enter late 20s prefer them,anyway western foids hit the wall at this age already
He was literally hired as a model after foids payed to bail him out just for his looks lmao. Chinkcel youngcel is coping if you think foids older than 20 want some soft looking prettyboy :feelshaha:

Cope. Meeks has a recessed chin.
View attachment 465396
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, jaw width and shape matter more than length imo. Length is a bonus. If you don’t get what I mean, look at Meeks from front forward and notice how the shape of his jaw is like a upside down triangle. That is the best shape/width

He was literally hired as a model after foids payed to bail him out just for his looks lmao. Chinkcel youngcel is coping if you think foids older than 20 want some soft looking prettyboy :feelshaha:
because western foids hit the wall after graduation from college,who cares what kind they love

because western foids hit the wall after graduation from college,who cares what kind they love
Chink foids would go crazy for tall prettyboy when there is no other competition, but once henry cavil walks in it is over for kpopmaxxed asians.

Chink foids would go crazy for tall prettyboy when there is no other competition, but once henry cavil walks in it is over for kpopmaxxed asians.
Henry cavil will be popular among gays,I think,maybe post wall foids like him,but young foids all love pretty boys,here youthfulness is highly valued

That so called love is conditional and as with all feelings of that magnitude will dissipate as time goes by.

That so called love is conditional and as with all feelings of that magnitude will dissipate as time goes by.
Love is a decision not a feeling.