Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Last Time I Went a Year Without Being Depressed was Age 10

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I just want to be an elementary school child with nothing on my mind but to play outside with my friends. Fuck this. Consciousness is torture, and I know what God meant when He said "If you eat from the tree of knowledge you will die!"

mine was age 13. was also the year i started wacking off and from there on, things only went down hill. little did i know only dark times were ahead.

Just pretend to be a HSer, cold approach innocent looking HS girls and run JBF

10 or 11 for me. It has been 25 years of suffering for me since middle school and now I'm out for revenge. Better late than never.

yup after middle school my life went drastically downhill. I was a happy normie until puberty cucked me hard and acne ravaged my face

Yeah prob about the same for me
I have been miserable for most of my life with few short brakes of apathy.
I can't wait to die.

Mine was when I was 12, I think.

6th grade sucked for reasons other than Inceldom but in middle school things started to go downhill due to social reasons. The last year I went a year without being depressed was fucking 5th grade. Actually think about that.

It’s impoasible to be depressed when you have friends to play super smash Bros melee with and girls have cooties

tfw I was never happy

3e4.jpeg

6th grade sucked for reasons other than Inceldom but in middle school things started to go downhill due to social reasons. The last year I went a year without being depressed was fucking 5th grade. Actually think about that.

5th grade for me as well. It has been 25 years of constant torture for me.

Well, now it's time for other people to experience torture for a change.

I haven't been happy since around age 15.

"TeEnS cAn'T bE iNcELs"

Looks fine to me.
The red slut should be showed in full as well,but she is cut,you can only see a little of her. I like the red slut more.than the blue one so it hurts me.particularly

The red slut should be showed in full as well,but she is cut,you can only see a little of her. I like the red slut more.than the blue one so it hurts me.particularly
Here's a good one. It's probably not the one in the gif though.
latest

last time i was truly normie-level happy was june 2017

Tbh it probably started for me when I was very young, 2 or 3, or even earlier. I know quite exactly why as well, but I won't get into that.

A lot of the time for guys like us the problem was with the parents, particularly the mother.
It's just harder to detect, or be concerned about personality abnormalities when one is young, and social problems often don't become totally clear until the onset of puberty, so you tend to think something "happened" when you turned 11 or 12; it was the traumas which were imprinted upon your mind in infancy, which gestated silently in your childhood, being then aggravated to surface manifestation by the intense changes in both the inner physiological, and outer social environment. This is the age that most lifelong pyschotics have their onsets, for example.

Everybody deals with this, incels or not; it is the real reason adolescence is so stressful. The difference is that some people have few traumas and transition smoothly through life's stages. Other people... end up reading this post.

My depression started at age 16

Since when are you a weebcel?
I like hunter x hunter anime a lot.
Not really into much else. But I find some anime girls to be cute. And besides all traps are a little into anime,kinda goes with the territory lol.

I like hunter x hunter anime a lot.
Not really into much else. But I find some anime girls to be cute. And besides all traps are a little into anime,kinda goes with the territory lol.
Watch Code geass

last year without depression for me was probably 2004