Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The last reps(a gymcell short story)

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Today after 2weeks of gymcelling,i upgraded the weights a bit,maybe they were a bit heavy for me but still.Before i go to the last set of benchpressing,the whore that works at the gym comes and tell me 'hey they are propably a bit heavy for you'.I denied to lower the weight and started the set.I saw her reflection on the mirror,how she was expecting me to fail and make fun of me.Around rep number 7(i do 10reps) i felt that i couldnt make it through and i swear in 1second i just thought all of you guys,the friends that i have made here and how i had to do the last 3reps for all the isolated people,the ones that feel pain,the ones that had been taken away basics like love and affection.I pushed truly hard and made the last 3reps.
1)Dont ever trust a whore,she didnt care about me injurying she surely just didnt want me to succeed
2)A big shoutout to all of you.I will push megahard just for you,i ll become strong for those who arent,ill become the voice of the voiceless

You are bro man when life gets tough just remember that you will always be welcome here (unless you ascend xd).

Congrats on lifting heavy stuff tbh but don't push yourself too hard!

You are bro man when life gets tough just remember that you will always be welcome here (unless you ascend xd).

Congrats on lifting heavy stuff tbh but don't push yourself too hard!
thanks mate

the whore that works at the gym comes and tell me 'hey they are propably a bit heavy for you'.

This is why you are working out, to lift heavy. You should have even added more weight to it.

Around rep number 7(i do 10reps) i felt that i couldnt make it through and i swear in 1second i just thought all of you guys,the friends that i have made here and how i had to do the last 3reps for all the isolated people,the ones that feel pain,the ones that had been taken away basics like love and affection.I pushed truly hard and made the last 3reps.

Good.

2)A big shoutout to all of you.I will push megahard just for you,i ll become strong for those who arent,ill become the voice of the voiceless

We have to become an ubermensch.

Keep up the good work! Ignore foids and other normies, focus 100% on you.

Well done. We need to show these normies and foids that we won't fall in their expectations.

@LastGerman @HighTGymcel @PowerLevelCel @Parrtlord gymcels unite!

How much weight did you lift?

Is this actually true?

If so you have my permission to punch her in the throat.

Sometimes I get temporary retard strength and I'm able to do 3-5 more reps like it's nothing. I can't do it every time, but something happens in my head every now and then. It's like magic.
For example, I know I can't do more than 9 pullups in one set, but a few days ago I did 12 fairly easily. On my next set I could only do 9. Two days later I could also only do 9.

Life fuel. Congratulations. @LastGerman would recommend lifting her next time

OP is using his inceldom to gain superpowers.
He will be the incel-man who protects our rights against evil cucks and thots

OP is using his inceldom to gain superpowers.
He will be the incel-man who protects our rights against evil cucks and thots
He needs to train for 3 years with no air conditioning

Well done, man. And yes: women love seeinfg ugly guys fail so they have something to laugh. They know we cant do shit, that is why.

How much weight did you lift?
40kg benchpress yeah it sounds funny but im skinnycel i started with just the bar (20kg) and now i have added 2plates of 10
Is this actually true?

If so you have my permission to punch her in the throat.
she made fun of me since the first day i came here.I gave her a taste,im not gonna give up,i actually hope she works there for the next year so she can see me progressing fkcin slut

40kg benchpress yeah it sounds funny but im skinnycel i started with just the bar (20kg) and now i have added 2plates of 10

she made fun of me since the first day i came here.I gave her a taste,im not gonna give up,i actually hope she works there for the next year so she can see me progressing fkcin slut
What kind of body does she have?

typical tight body,she is better looking than most of the girls at the gym,if thats what u are looking for
I asked because the girls that are the biggest cunts to me about my thin body have always been thin girls with no ass or no tits.

Being skinny is cancer. Nobody thinks you are capable of doing anything. I lifted way more weights than my friend, but because he stores fat in his arms and chest his girlfriend and everyone else thought that I was a complete weakling that couldn't do anything and that my friend is strong as fuck.

I asked because the girls that are the biggest cunts to me about my thin body have always been thin girls with no ass or no tits.

Being skinny is cancer. Nobody thinks you are capable of doing anything. I lifted way more weights than my friend, but because he stores fat in his arms and chest his girlfriend and everyone else thought that I was a complete weakling that couldn't do anything and that my friend is strong as fuck.
I realate 100% being too skinny can destroy ur life.No one takes u seriously.Thats why i have to change it

Dats it.

Make sure to drop a 25kg plate on her foot.

this is great stuff man also listent to doom ost and you could lift 30 reps

Who the fuck does this bitch think she is? Could you imagine if you went over to her and started commenting on her exercises. Unbelievable.

Keep up the good work! Ignore foids and other normies, focus 100% on you.

You displayed fierce honor and perseverance, I'm proud of you sir. I'll train harder too and ascend thx to looksmax + gymcelling.

Nice job bro, you've completely destroyed her expectations. Honestly fuck foids and their expections tbh.

bloatmaxx and become an unstoppable beast.

I always hate getting underestimated by people, especially foids since they do it a lot. Anything they don't find attractive is completely worthless to them in every possible way

she tried to crab bucket you, but you fought back, good
i usually think about ww2 and hitler when i need extra performance, hitlermax is legit.

same problem here, no fat stores around your wrists and arms is a killshot

Today after 2weeks of gymcelling,i upgraded the weights a bit,maybe they were a bit heavy for me but still.Before i go to the last set of benchpressing,the whore that works at the gym comes and tell me 'hey they are propably a bit heavy for you'.I denied to lower the weight and started the set.I saw her reflection on the mirror,how she was expecting me to fail and make fun of me.Around rep number 7(i do 10reps) i felt that i couldnt make it through and i swear in 1second i just thought all of you guys,the friends that i have made here and how i had to do the last 3reps for all the isolated people,the ones that feel pain,the ones that had been taken away basics like love and affection.I pushed truly hard and made the last 3reps.
1)Dont ever trust a whore,she didnt care about me injurying she surely just didnt want me to succeed
Great story, OP. Reminds me when I was on the treadmill, ready to call it quits until i thought of all the terrible treatment I’ve received from women over the years, from the looks to the ghosting to the slander. I managed to keep going because of that.

be the new DY

I’ve been gymceling ab 3 weeks now. It’s a nice cope.