Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The Korean Conflict has been resumed: KPA's spokesperson labels the '3-day operation' as the Reunification of Korea

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
This is how the military operation over South Korea will look like (subtitles included):

I trust in North Korean generals. South Korean military stands no chance.

i hope kim jung un drops the nuke bomb

Based. Annex the shithole South Korea and make it a glorious nation.

I SUPPORT NORTH KOREA

DEATH TO SOUTH KOREA

DEATH TO SOUTH KOREA

I will sacrifice myself for the Reunification and the subsequent humiliation of the imperialists. Bring it on, Israel!

South Korea has no population.

'Dead Internet' theory
Most probably true.
Still South Korea is a homosexual state with the lowest birth rates in the world.
North Korea just needs to play the waiting game and it will run through South Korea

North Korea just needs to play the waiting game and it will run through South Korea

The nuke will be directed towards the American carrier.

View attachment 938612

The nuke will be directed towards the American carrier.
Based leader who actually gives a fuck about the purity and the well being of the population
Unlike homosexual South Korea who is on the brink of societal collapse due to low birth rates

South Korea/Fertility rate
0.84 births per woman (2020)
:feelskek:
Japanese and South Korean males should go ER, as well as the Chinese urban youngsters in the brink of being targeted by decadence.

Japanese and South Korean males should go ER, as well as the Chinese urban youngsters in the brink of being targeted by decadence.
((((((Western)))))) media/way of living is the main cause of the decadence.
Japan and South Korea are the lowest T nations I have ever seen

((((((Western)))))) media/way of living is the main cause of the decadence.
Japan and South Korea are the lowest T nations I have ever seen
Also, I don't really think the average human is made for living inside "urban hives". Look at Hong Kong, Shanghai, etc.

Also, I don't really think the average human is made for living inside "urban hives". Look at Hong Kong, Shanghai, etc.
The average human needs space to exist and develop.
We are not programed to live in 30 m2 with one bathroom and a incoprorated kitchen/living room
Agrarian nations where people have plots of lands are the happiest nations because they give you the chance to explore and grow

Where tf do you pull this from?

The production quality is top tier.