Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The incel deity states that if you allow him to take 15 IQ points off you, he'll give you a stronger jaw and add 2.5 inches to your height.

15 IQ points in exchange for stronger jaw, no social/mental handicaps, and 2.5 inches of height.

• Total voters
PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Furthermore, all mental handicaps such as social anxiety/autism will be removed. By stronger jaw, I don't mean Chad jaw; just a normal jaw. Deal or no deal?

If he gives me a virgin foid that will be willing to have sex and date me, then yes. Otherwise no, since those aren't a guarantee that I won't be an incel anymore

I'm already short as fuck so me becoming 5'7 will do absolutely nothing for me:cryfeels:. Atleast with my IQ I can moneymaxx and cope with upscale whores

no, I'll just be a normie then, it's not worth it as my iq is only 110. I need as much of my iq so I can get a remote job so I don't have to look at normscum

I'd still be a manlet. Can we just make it a flat 6'? I would easily drop 30 IQ points to be Chad

I saw in paths that the said deity Is the FOUNDER :whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:

I am already struggling to grind coding problems for jobs, the fuck would I make my IQ even lower? :feelsohgod:

I'd still be a manlet. Can we just make it a flat 6'? I would easily drop 30 IQ points to be Chad
Just become a vegetable theory

Hell yea I would. Better to be a dumb normalfag then a average incel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back