Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The ideal height is around 6'3'' - 6'5'', or the 98th percentile.

XOR

XOR

Banned
-
From my research and from my experience you want to be in the 98th percentile of height.

When you reach the magical 98th percentile this is what awaits you:

- Almost always be the tallest in a classroom.
- Almost always be the tallest at your workplace.
- Almost always be the tallest in a crowd of people.
- Almost always be the tallest a girl has had or will ever get to have.
- Almost always be known as the "tall guy" or have the "tall guy" identity given to you.

To be fair the 95th percentile is when you begin towering everyone, but the 98th percentile is when you begin towering everyone and then some. That is why I choose 98th percentile as an ideal. It is an attractive feature. For research purposes let us take a look and see where the 98th percentile officially begins in various countries around the world. Note: For simplicity these are rounded to the nearest inch or half inch.

Sorted by tallest to shortest, within each continent. This is the height you want to reach.

[Anglosphere]
New Zealand - 6'4''​
USA - 6'3'' (and a half)​
Australia - 6'3''​
Canada - 6'3''​
United Kingdom - 6'3''​
[Europe]
Serbia: 6'5'' (and a half)​
Sweden: 6'5'' (and a half)​
Netherlands: 6'5'' (and a half)​
Poland: 6'4'' (and a half)​
Russia: 6'4''​
Germany: 6'3''​
France: 6'2'' (and a half)​
Spain: 6'2''​
Romania: 6'1'' (and a half)​
[Asia]
Japan: 6'1'' (and a half)​
South Korea: 6'1''​
China: 6'0''​
India: 5'11''​
Vietnam: 5'10''​
[Middle East]
Turkey: 6'2''​
Egypt: 6'1''​
Iran: 6'1''​
Saudi Arabia: 6'0'' (and a half)​
Iraq: 5'11''​
[Africa]
Zimbabwe: 6'2''​
Uganda: 6'1'' (and a half)​
Congo: 6'1''​
Ethiopia: 6'1''​
Mozambique: 6'0''​
[Americas]
Argentina: 6'2''​
Brazil: 6'1''​
Chile: 6'1''​
Mexico: 6'0''​
Peru: 5'10'' (and a half)​

Sources:

[1] Anthropometric Reference Data for Children and Adults: United States, 2007–2010
[2] CDC Percentile Data Files
[3] WHO Child Growth Standards
[4] https://tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/

What we are doing is ranking height on a relative level. Using this method we can agree that the ideal for Westerners is within the 6'3'' - 6'5'' range while for other Ethnic groups it can be much lower perhaps 5'11'' - 6'2''; take India where being 5'11'' makes you 98th percentile, compared with Russia where being 6'4'' makes you 98th percentile. That is quite astonishing if you think about it. If that Russian went for a visit to India he would be walking around like a 6'9'' walks around in the West. He would be the tallest man for the entire trip. Personally, I prefer to rank height objectively not just relatively; 6'3'' - 6'5'' is ideal not only in a Sweden or a Russia, but in an India or Peru too.

Just be 6'3'' - 6'5''.

Last edited:
I have one shot a life and I am not in the 98th percentile of height :woke:

I'm in the Polish 98th percentile. Did that fix my inceldom for me?

It is fucking over if you aren't a woman in 2019

It is fucking over if you aren't a woman in 2019

I wouldn't want to be a woman.

Women have no control over their destiny. You as a man might have some control.

Might.

[Europe]

JFL Balkans always heightmogging everyone. This is why I say being 6'0'' is nothing.

The magical word for a tall guy here is not "6'0'' but "two metres" which is almost 6'7''.

If you're not two metres you can't play the height game in the Balkans. If you're just like 6'4'' with a shit face, you're nothing. Height won't save you.

I don't know, did it?

You've scratched off one required feature. That is better than scratching off no features at all.
Height isn't gonna change anything if you have a shitty face I'm 6 inches taller than my cousin but he is the one who drowns in pussy since he was 15 because he has a model face.

JFL Balkans always heightmogging everyone. This is why I say being 6'0'' is nothing.

The magical word for a tall guy here is not "6'0'' but "two metres" which is almost 6'7''.

Balkans are clearly the tallest in the world.

I only selected Serbia. For Montenegro you would need to be 6'6''. For Bosnia? 6'6'' (and a half).

If you're not two metres you can't play the height game in the Balkans. If you're just like 6'4'' with a shit face, you're nothing. Height won't save you.
Depends where you are In Croatia most people consider 6'0 a very good height the town where I live most people are 175-180cm.

Foids in 2020: "all 6'8" manlets will be shot on sight"

It's over if you're aren't 5ft11 at minimum realistically speaking

Depends where you are In Croatia most people consider 6'0 a very good height the town where I live most people are 175-180cm.

I think people in northern Croatia are shorter. In Dalmatia it's full of tallfags.

Btw don't get me wrong, 6'0'' is a good height, but you won't get the reputation of being a "tall guy" and it definitely won't save you in dating if you don't have a good face. You have to be in the 6'5''+ range at least to start playing the "height game" with a subpar face.

I think people in northern Croatia are shorter. In Dalmatia it's full of tallfags.

Btw don't get me wrong, 6'0'' is a good height, but you won't get the reputation of being a "tall guy" and it definitely won't save you in dating if you don't have a good face. You have to be in the 6'5''+ range at least to start playing the "height game" with a subpar face.
I agree subpar face is very hard to overcome unless you have some other extreme positive attributes.

That is 75th percentile in Croatia. In other words, barely above average.
In big cities like Zagreb I only feel slightly above average but in rural areas I feel tall it's interesting how much variety in height there is in such a small country.

I'm 98th percentile in East Asia but am a midget in Europe.

You also need to know that these height stats are dated and include old people. Younger people are taller.

In 2005, average 17 year old boy in Dinaric Alps (Balkan region) was 6'1'' tall.

[/QUOTE/] The Dinaric Alps are a small region the tallest people on average are African Nilotes the average for men is 6'2 and for women 6'0
I think that is accurate my dad's family is from the Dinaric Alps and they usually come to Croatia to visit me and almost all of them are the same height as me some are shorter but only an inch but my mom's family is from Croatia close to the Slovenian border and they are all 5'8-5'10.

You keep saying this but I walk around at 6'7" and get no noticeable height affirmation from the majority of foids and have never really had a gf. Occasionally I get basketball questions but I'm too dumb to tell if that's "flirting" or not. I'm sure if I walked around at 5'7" looking like Tom Cruise I'd get plenty of affirmation

No height for your face, also frame is more important.

You also need to know that these height stats are dated and include old people. Younger people are taller.

Not in the U.S.A.

I checked the CDC stats for 2007, and then again for 2018. There is no noticeable difference between 18 year old's (Generation Z) and 35 year old's (Millennials). This idea of "kids getting taller" than the previous generation is statistically incorrect.

Not in the U.S.A.

I checked the CDC stats for 2007, and then again for 2018. There is no noticeable difference.

This idea of "kids getting taller" than the previous generation is statistically incorrect.

People are getting taller. Just look at how much bigger modern boxing heavyweight champions are.

From my research and from my experience you want to be in the 98th percentile of height.

When you reach the magical 98th percentile this is what awaits you:

- Almost always be the tallest in a classroom.
- Almost always be the tallest at your workplace.
- Almost always be the tallest in a crowd of people.
- Almost always be the tallest a girl has had or will ever get to have.
- Almost always be known as the "tall guy" or have the "tall guy" identity given to you.

To be fair the 95th percentile is when you begin towering everyone, but the 98th percentile is when you begin towering everyone and then some. That is why I choose 98th percentile as an ideal. It is an attractive feature. For research purposes let us take a look and see where the 98th percentile officially begins in various countries around the world. Note: For simplicity these are rounded to the nearest inch or half inch.

Sorted by tallest to shortest, within each continent. This is the height you want to reach.

[Anglosphere]
New Zealand - 6'4''​
USA - 6'3'' (and a half)​
Australia - 6'3''​
Canada - 6'3''​
United Kingdom - 6'3''​
[Europe]
Sweden: 6'5'' (and a half)​
Netherlands: 6'5'' (and a half)​
Poland: 6'4'' (and a half)​
Russia: 6'4''​
Germany: 6'3''​
France: 6'2'' (and a half)​
Spain: 6'2''​
Romania: 6'1'' (and a half)​
[Asia]
India: 5'11''​
Vietnam: 5'10''​
[Middle East]
Turkey: 6'2''​
Egypt: 6'1''​
Iran: 6'1''​
Saudi Arabia: 6'0'' (and a half)​
Iraq: 5'11''​
[Africa]
Zimbabwe: 6'2''​
Uganda: 6'1'' (and a half)​
Congo: 6'1''​
Ethiopia: 6'1''​
Mozambique: 6'0''​
[Americas]
Argentina: 6'2''​
Brazil: 6'1''​
Chile: 6'1''​
Mexico: 6'0''​
Peru: 5'10'' (and a half)​

Sources:

[1] Anthropometric Reference Data for Children and Adults: United States, 2007–2010
[2] CDC Percentile Data Files
[3] WHO Child Growth Standards
[4] https://tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/

What we are doing is ranking height on a relative level. Using this method we can agree that the ideal for Westerners is within the 6'3'' - 6'5'' range while for other Ethnic groups it can be much lower perhaps 5'11'' - 6'2''; take India where being 5'11'' makes you 98th percentile, compared with Russia where being 6'4'' makes you 98th percentile. That is quite astonishing if you think about it. If that Russian went for a visit to India he would be walking around like a 6'9'' walks around in the West. He would be the tallest man for the entire trip. Personally, I prefer to rank height objectively not just relatively; 6'3'' - 6'5'' is ideal not only in a Sweden or a Russia, but in an India or Peru too.

Just be 6'3'' - 6'5''.
Serbs are tall as fuck but ive never met any super tall serb migrants in Canada for some reason. They all work construction here lol

Why is 98th percentile such a magical number though exactly? I figured if you're gl, the taller the better when it comes to foids.

People are getting taller.

In the context of U.S.A there is no significant difference.

CDC 1988 - 1994 average height for White 20 - 39 year old's: 177.5cm

CDC 2011 - 2014 average height for White 20 - 39 year old's: 178.3cm

Depending on the study it could be a difference of less than 1cm, ie. statistical anomaly. Whites getting taller is nonsense. Now, if anything, the average height is getting lower overall because of Ethnics mass-migrating. If people were getting taller, I would be all over it.
Why is 98th percentile such a magical number though exactly?

Just from my observation of studying proportions.

In other words, just an opinion of mine; would you prefer higher?

It could have been 97th or 99th percentile, but I chose 98th because it strikes a balance of being rare but within proportion to the rest of the human species. I believe in diminishing returns when it comes to height, which clearly happens somewhere around 6'6'' in the West. This doesn't mean that 6'10'' is bad, it just means that it's not much better than 6'6''. I also believe in negative returns, like being an 8 feet tall medical freak or circus show performer; why some people think there is no limit to height is a mystery to me. There are limits.

We often forget how tall a 6'4'' or 6'5'' truly looks because we don't know how to properly judge height, or we believe the word of friends or family or colleagues who lie about their height by 2 or 3 inches, like 5'10'' men claiming 6'1'' or 6'2'' men claiming 6'5''. Happens frequently.

Last edited:
I'd rather be 5'11 - 6'0 than 6'2 and above tbh

[Asia]
japan should be the shortest of those 3 countries with south korea at the top

You keep saying this but I walk around at 6'7" and get no noticeable height affirmation from the majority of foids and have never really had a gf. Occasionally I get basketball questions but I'm too dumb to tell if that's "flirting" or not. I'm sure if I walked around at 5'7" looking like Tom Cruise I'd get plenty of affirmation
So face really is everything

unless u have the frame required to pull it off being 6’7 is a falio tbh

locationcel

People are getting taller. Just look at how much bigger modern boxing heavyweight champions are.
This can be attributed to boxing getting more popular and therefore more rewarding to compete in.

how the fuck does this shit even work? it's like a foot taller than most women. i can't even see how they find it attractive but god i wish i was that height

I'm a midget in every country on earth

At 5'1, this is very unsettling.

like 5'10'' men claiming 6'1'' or 6'2'' men claiming 6'5''. Happens frequently.
Alot if not all college athletes and athletes in general do this as well. Very common to see a 6'2 dude claim 6'5 and everyone just goes with it. It's beyond retarded.

I agree though that after a certain point any increase in height doesn't help much more.
unless u have the frame required to pull it off being 6’7 is a falio tbh
If you're 6'7 with a matching frame it's a huge hailo, but otherwise you're just a bean stalk lanky faggot

At 5'1, this is very unsettling.

I hope you are kidding.

5'1'' doesn't register in the statistics for adults, this is a child's height range. Forget 98th percentile you are not even in the 2nd percentile.

So face really is everything
I looked back at my middle and high school photos and I didn't realize how much chadlite potential I had. I went to one dance in middle school (I was about 5'11" to 6' then ) and didn't get one dance. Still my face wasn't that bad and I had good hair. Maybe hygiene or teeth got me. Being a social miscreant stuck in special ed isolation didn't help either. My school was full of assholes. A lot of military brats and whatnot. I did go to a church dance when I was 18 and got two slow dances but they didn't seem too impressed. That's the sum result of my teenage interaction with girls before going NEET and losing most of my scalp. A lot of prank call fake dates in middle school (which caused me to remove my name from the high school registry) and one special ed girl mocking me by pretending to come on to me. Fuck. I hardly noticed any positive benefits from height. The only thing I got was shit from athletic coaches since I wasn't "playing up to my potential" or some shit. I dropped out at 16 and made 2 more attempts to get back in before getting a GED. Now I have a BS but I'm tired of going to school as a middle aged man. Seeing young couples all over the place is just sui af

Last edited:
@TheSecondComing is 7 foot tall while I am 8 foot tall.

I'm 5'8. Just be 6'3 bro

I’m 5’11.5 & I can tell you it’s not an ideal height for anywhere & below that even more so.

My cousin is 6’3 and looks very similar to me just has better frame and height. Fuckkkkkkkkk his life is 100x better then mine fuck him and fuck my shit genetics

A girl who claims to be 5'8 is taller than me. Just end me.