Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The ideal height is around 6'3'' - 6'5'', or the 98th percentile.

how the fuck does this shit even work? it's like a foot taller than most women. i can't even see how they find it attractive but god i wish i was that height

Where do you live where most women are 5'4 and below

The typical zoomer foid is 5'8 I swear

You wouldn't be known as the "tall guy" anywhere in Europe being 6'3. It's way too common.

In the context of U.S.A there is no significant difference.

CDC 1988 - 1994 average height for White 20 - 39 year old's: 177.5cm

CDC 2011 - 2014 average height for White 20 - 39 year old's: 178.3cm

Depending on the study it could be a difference of less than 1cm, ie. statistical anomaly. Whites getting taller is nonsense. Now, if anything, the average height is getting lower overall because of Ethnics mass-migrating. If people were getting taller, I would be all ove

Why should I give a shit about America? Average height changed where I live. America is totally irrelevant, also most members here are from Europe.

You wouldn't be known as the "tall guy" anywhere in Europe being 6'3. It's way too common.

Read the thread.

In some countries within Europe you will need to be 6'4' or 6'5'', but in others 6'3'' is enough (to reach the 98th percentile). The 98th percentile means out of 100 adult men in a large room, you will be (on average) the 2nd tallest in this entire group of people; often the tallest of all.

To put it into perspective here is what 100 adults looks like, girls included and Ethnics included:

100 Adults

98th percentile means you would tower almost every last one in this photo. That old man with the white shirt in the middle is probably 6'1''.

Last edited:
Read the thread.

In some countries within Europe you will need to be 6'4' or 6'5'', but in others 6'3'' is enough (to reach the 98th percentile). The 98th percentile means out of 100 adult men in a large room, you will be (on average) the 2nd tallest in this entire group of people; often the tallest of all.

To put it into perspective here is what 100 adults looks like, girls included and Ethnics included:

View attachment 157859

98th percentile means you would tower almost every last one in this photo. That old man with the white shirt in the middle is probably 6'1''.

I simply do not believe this. I don't know if jews just want manlets to stop roping or if the height statistics include oldcels and ethnics but I remember back in school we had classrooms of 30 people. In there, there were always at least 5 guys who were around 6'3 or taller. I'm from England btw.

From my research and from my experience you want to be in the 98th percentile of height.

When you reach the magical 98th percentile this is what awaits you:

- Almost always be the tallest in a classroom.
- Almost always be the tallest at your workplace.
- Almost always be the tallest in a crowd of people.
- Almost always be the tallest a girl has had or will ever get to have.
- Almost always be known as the "tall guy" or have the "tall guy" identity given to you.

To be fair the 95th percentile is when you begin towering everyone, but the 98th percentile is when you begin towering everyone and then some. That is why I choose 98th percentile as an ideal. It is an attractive feature. For research purposes let us take a look and see where the 98th percentile officially begins in various countries around the world. Note: For simplicity these are rounded to the nearest inch or half inch.

Sorted by tallest to shortest, within each continent. This is the height you want to reach.

[Anglosphere]
New Zealand - 6'4''​
USA - 6'3'' (and a half)​
Australia - 6'3''​
Canada - 6'3''​
United Kingdom - 6'3''​
[Europe]
Serbia: 6'5'' (and a half)​
Sweden: 6'5'' (and a half)​
Netherlands: 6'5'' (and a half)​
Poland: 6'4'' (and a half)​
Russia: 6'4''​
Germany: 6'3''​
France: 6'2'' (and a half)​
Spain: 6'2''​
Romania: 6'1'' (and a half)​
[Asia]
Japan: 6'1'' (and a half)​
South Korea: 6'1''​
China: 6'0''​
India: 5'11''​
Vietnam: 5'10''​
[Middle East]
Turkey: 6'2''​
Egypt: 6'1''​
Iran: 6'1''​
Saudi Arabia: 6'0'' (and a half)​
Iraq: 5'11''​
[Africa]
Zimbabwe: 6'2''​
Uganda: 6'1'' (and a half)​
Congo: 6'1''​
Ethiopia: 6'1''​
Mozambique: 6'0''​
[Americas]
Argentina: 6'2''​
Brazil: 6'1''​
Chile: 6'1''​
Mexico: 6'0''​
Peru: 5'10'' (and a half)​

Sources:

[1] Anthropometric Reference Data for Children and Adults: United States, 2007–2010
[2] CDC Percentile Data Files
[3] WHO Child Growth Standards
[4] https://tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/

What we are doing is ranking height on a relative level. Using this method we can agree that the ideal for Westerners is within the 6'3'' - 6'5'' range while for other Ethnic groups it can be much lower perhaps 5'11'' - 6'2''; take India where being 5'11'' makes you 98th percentile, compared with Russia where being 6'4'' makes you 98th percentile. That is quite astonishing if you think about it. If that Russian went for a visit to India he would be walking around like a 6'9'' walks around in the West. He would be the tallest man for the entire trip. Personally, I prefer to rank height objectively not just relatively; 6'3'' - 6'5'' is ideal not only in a Sweden or a Russia, but in an India or Peru too.

Just be 6'3'' - 6'5''.
over for 6ft2 cells and bellow :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

over for 6ft2 cells and bellow :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

6'2'' is maybe 90-95th percentile rather than 98th percentile (in Western nations) so you are still taller than 90% of people, but not the magical ideal that 6'3'' - 6'5'' is. It is a good height. Many midgets here would kill the world to be 6'2'' or even a 6'1''. Just ask them.

6'0'' on the other hand is a tease height. You are not short. You are not tall. You are stuck in some awkward grey area.

But if your height begins with 5 then I truly send you my condolences.
In there, there were always at least 5 guys who were around 6'3 or taller. I'm from England btw.

Perhaps you estimated their height wrong, "around" 6'3'' could be 6'1'' to you.

On the other hand sometimes you will run into many 6'3'' or 6'4'' guys just out of chance, but these scenarios are rarer. Perhaps the classroom next door might have had no tall guys at all; but we are talking about on average here, where 6'3'' is 98th percentile in Great Britain.

Last edited:
It's over when you aren't even tall in Vietnam