Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Preaching this once again, BAN TALLFAGS NOW!

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

I FUCKING HATE YOU SOCIETY!!!
★★★★★

If you are 6'0-6'2 all you literally have to do is lose weight and even if you are a normie tier height like 5'7-5'10 just lose fucking weight and you will see if you can declare incel or not.

If 6'3+ then you dont have to do shit to be a foid magnet.

If you are a tall"cel" its purely your fault unless you are either severely deformed or a vegetable.

Last edited:
Tallfags don't know how good they have it, i can't imagine how good it must feel to go outside and NOT get mogged by almost everyone you see

Tallfags don't know how good they have it, i can't imagine how good it must feel to go outside and NOT get mogged by almost everyone you see
@AngryUbermensch probably attracts at least 15 virgin foids a day considering he is 6'4

6'0-6'2 either lose weight or gymcel a little bit, and do basic softmaxxing can ascend at least LTN (unless you're deformedl then its still over for you). 6'3+ you have no reason whatsoever to be here.

@AngryUbermensch probably attracts at least 15 virgin foids a day considering he is 6'4
Foids simp over tallfags so hard it's not even funny.

6'0-6'2 either lose weight or gymcel a little bit, and do basic softmaxxing can ascend at least LTN (unless you're deformedl then its still over for you). 6'3+ you have no reason whatsoever to be here.
6'3+ no excuses unless you have an extremity

:feelstastyman:

im below 6ft myself but this is bs brocel
3x6esre9rzl81

Average blackpiller in 2024,over

i disagree

autism can fuck you up man
Not a good enough excuse

You would need a really severe case to not slay at 6'0 ft which only 0.01% of users have

Not a good enough excuse
being severaly autistic but 6ft is like having a gun without ammo

or a car without gasoline

ya know what i mean

5 7 to 5 10 is a ethnic height. White zoomers are all 6 1 +

I am 5ft11.5 but I have subhuman frame and frame

Height alone is not enough

JoinedNov 18, 2021

Posts38

Tallfags should undergo leg shortening surgery if they want to post here

i disagree

autism can fuck you up man
Damn right. I'm 6'0", but my face is 4/10. My height doesn't even stand out that much and I'm nowhere near good looking enough where women will show interest in me first. I still might stand a good chance if I was NT and was socialcirclemaxxed. Unfortunately, my Asperger's makes me socially awkward and kills my chances. I can't even make guy friends for god's sake. How the hell would I manage to get a girlfriend when I can't even make friends?

You can't be an incel with more than 6'0, i don't understand that either, you must be at least bald + micropenis(combo of this two) to be an incel at that height, even 5'11" isn't that bad really, you can heightfraudmax easily.

Out of all the people who ascended after making an account here how many of them were over 6'0? Probably the majority.

Out of all the people who ascended after making an account here how many of them were over 6'0? Probably the majority.
@SupremeGentleCel
This guy ascended after a few months and he was a tallfag from what I gathered.