Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The heightpill is so fucking hard to swallow

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

All Hail Elliot Rodger
Today I was at the mall and I heightmogged teencucks and no, before someone says I'm bragging about my height, I'm not, especially since I'm 5'10 which is slightly below average here in Europe. Now, back to our topic, I have to say that it felt so good when I heightmogged those stupid normies and I'm only 5'10! It gave me such a huge confidence boost, I literally felt like a giant. Now imagine someone who is 6'8 and taller than 99.9% of the population...he must feel like a God among mortals. The heightpill is by far the most brutal pill because there's no way of fixing that not even with LL surgery because you're gonna look deformed and you will suffer from mobility problems. If you're under 6 ft it nevER even began

don't be scared of violence or fighting and it gives you an edge on men that are regardless of height; other men and foids can sense it.

(but sometimes you have to pay that bill)

Back in hs I had a 5'2 dude in my Computer class, he got constantly haued for his hright and was seemingly pressed about it

I understand you man. It's one of the final pills.
Very, very diabolical topic. I advise you guys not to overthink too much about it because it can really make someone want to do something.

I feel your pain. I'm around 5'9 and I get heightmogged by foids, including ethnic foids, every 2 minutes.

I can sincerely tell you... 5'8" is short in this modern world. I know there's guys here that are shorter than I, but... when I hear people say the average height is "5'9" or some shit... I completely disagree. Every man (and woman) I see is taller than me every time I go out. It's fucking ridiculous... and humiliating.

No one should complain about height if they are taller than 5'6