Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What do you envision .is users looking like?

i emphasized its extraordinary for a reason, and even if you affront it, it wont be 100%, always remember, rotting and inceldom, is from a psychological POV, TRAUMA.
Yep. You’re here forever whether you like it or not. Kinda like how after a major accident with frame damage has an “R” title with it for life no matter how good the repairs were

Socially awkward, average looking guys is probably 80% of the forum. Nearly everyone here claims to be non NT. I don't think it makes you a fakecel because being autistic, shy or introverted is going to make you invisible to foids because they are repulsed by it.

I doubt anyone here is good looking because your personality doesn't mean anything if you're a HTN+. You'd have to never leave your basement to be good looking but still an incel.

@Rabbi Schneerson:

29BQ73FR09NPS9TF0MJ2426T80

@the faded jew and @Copexodius Maximus, and their other jewish friends feasting on the goyim:
Faded

Shit. That’s brutal af man. If you are still pretty young like below 19, I’d eat some good protein and calories just to see if your height grows at all. Not gonna help much, but you might gain an inch if you had poor nutrition mostly before. I kept growing till 19
I'll be 19 in october so im not sure if its too late. i havent eaten much in my entire life and hate eating. also my sleeping has been quite bad.

I'll be 19 in october so im not sure if its too late. i havent eaten much in my entire life and hate eating. also my sleeping has been quite bad.
Probably too late, but it’s still not gonna hurt. I used to also hate eating cause I have an intestinal condition that needs chronic medication to stay alive. Helped though when I got there right meds and also was on a steroid pill for another health condition. Currently 155 pounds. What’s your weight?

Also, try to get enough sleep. I know insomnia is a bitch, and it’s hard, but better sleep raises your T and is gonna just make you feel so much better

@comradespiderman29, @Moroccancel and @MiSKiRaT:
Angry mus

Better to rot on .org than mtns.is

Average; I've met ppl from there

This place is averagecels.is

as I said in a thread

The trucels (which must be less than 10 in total) always get angry when this is talked about

Straight up average and below average looking dudes.

We're just the victims of an ever inflating dating market.

A lot of average/below average looking guys who are short. So basically just a bunch of clones of me with the only real difference between them being their race.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back