Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The happiest I've ever seen holes

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
... is when they're starting to date Chad. They are so excited the entire time at first, they are so happy and can't stop talking about it, preparing for another date, it's the most excited and happy you'll ever see them. I would know, my own sister was the same way, her friends were the same way (when dating Chad, not me obviously).

yet, relationships and sex aren't important sweaty inkwell. You are not entitled to being happy! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

of course, that fades and they cheat on Chad for another one, but at first it's still obviously extremely fun and great feeling from how others react to it.

Fucking Chad is the moment they've been waiting for all life

The least happy ive seen them is when an inkwell is within a 5 meter radius of them

That's why we live. To feel loved and wanted by other people. To see how your existence makes them excited. Not to wageslave until you hit 35-40 and "ascend" with a whore. Sorry guys, happy life is for chads only.

That's why we live. To feel loved and wanted by other people. To see how your existence makes them excited. Not to wageslave until you hit 35-40 and "ascend" with a whore. Sorry guys, happy life is for chads only.
This is exactly the life pretty much all sub 8 males live.

They think they're entitled to Chad dating them :feelsree::reeeeee:

I think I've never seen a happy woman. They always hate everyone and everything even though they pretend to be nice and happy all the time.

The least happy ive seen them is when an inkwell is within a 5 meter radius of them
I walk home from school and foids cross to the other side of the street if I’m on the same side as them

of course, that fades and they cheat on Chad for another one, but at first it's still obviously extremely fun and great feeling from how others react to it.
Or, once they find a better man, they start to find all the small ways their current bf annoys or bothers them, so when the time comes they have a case to break up

That's when the age of Exploration begins for them. :lul:

all women are whores (for chads)

I walk home from school and foids cross to the other side of the street if I’m on the same side as them
Not me :chad:

because I notice them first and cross first :soy:

... is when they're starting to date Chad. They are so excited the entire time at first, they are so happy and can't stop talking about it, preparing for another date, it's the most excited and happy you'll ever see them. I would know, my own sister was the same way, her friends were the same way (when dating Chad, not me obviously).

yet, relationships and sex aren't important sweaty inkwell. You are not entitled to being happy! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Nobody will ever care about us

Funny thing is I'm sure plenty of oneitiis's have told their friendzoned cuck that you can't dictate your happiness on another person.

Funny thing is I'm sure plenty of oneitiis's have told their friendzoned cuck that you can't dictate your happiness on another person.
what exactly are you saying?

It's all they ever want so of course they're happy. True suicide fuel.

High iq tbh it's probably their happiest moment yet relationship aren't important and you shouldn't complain about being virgin :feelsseriously:

How can you expect creatures who have had everything handed to them in life understand that relationships are valuable to mental health when they never struggled to get one

and still they eventually cheat.foids are the ones with bad personalities

females shouldnt be allowed to choose who they will date/reproduce with

How can you expect creatures who have had everything handed to them in life understand that relationships are valuable to mental health when they never struggled to get one