Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory On why women are viewed as the "empathetic gendER"

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
It's because of their looks. Men of the olden times looked at foids and must've thought "Wow! She looks so cute and innocent! :soy: She's totally incapable of doing any harm :feels: " It's infuriating seeing cucks on soycial media sites like cuckit defend women even if they are obviously in the wrong. Foids have gained immense power partly because their actions have no consequences. Women literally KILL their newborns and call it "healthcare" :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Last edited:
MUH HECKIN WOMANRINOS ARE SO SWEET AND INNOCENT Y'ALL :soy:

I have never understood the empathic gender meme. There is some evidence to back it up, yet reality tells us another story. If women are more empathic, their empathy is selective. They only empathize with other women and men they find attractive. Their empathy is not universal like in the case of men.

emPATHETIC gendER

eh, from what I have seen irl, woman are more empathetic. Majority of the people who bullied me were man and I got treated more fairly by the average woman than the average man. I think a lot of people here who also got bullied will tell you that the people who did the most bullying were man.

Women are wonderful effect, the incel wiki describes it well

I don't think people used to think foids are good.
First pages in the bible reveal hoe vicous they are.
And throught all history they were depicted as evil.

They are more evil now though because they have more power than men

They are more evil now though because they have more power than men
This, plus simps.

But, believe me, women know how nasty they are to each other. That will never change.

This, plus simps.

But, believe me, women know how nasty they are to each other. That will never change.
They are rarely aware.
They call themselves angles and good people. They arent

It's because of their looks. Men of the olden times looked at foids and must've thought "Wow! She looks so cute and innocent! :soy: She's totally incapable of doing any harm :feels: " It's infuriating seeing cucks on soycial media sites like cuckit defend women even if they are obviously in the wrong. Foids have gained immense power partly because their actions have no consequences. Women literally KILL their newborns and call it "healthcare" :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Yeah they van just do whatever they want without responsibility