Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The guy who used to call me a paki in school with his gf

Krispinwah

Krispinwah

Officer
★★
this guy would constantly call me a paki among other racist insults at school for years

so I find his fb and find a pic of him with his gf

image.jpg

JFL he has a paki gf. ethnic girls would rather date a racist white guy than a guy of their own race. fuckking self haters. she's so much more hot and out of his league too. this world is not fair.

Last edited:
I feel so bad for Curry guys in the West.

He mogs me to the infinity.

comment on the picture

"Glad you got conquered your racist feelings towards pakis"

He mogs me to the infinity.
he's longfacecel and average as fuck. his gf is so cute and small though she mogs him to oblivion. but he gets her because hes white. it's not fair :feelsbadman:

he's longfacecel and average as fuck. his gf is so cute and small though she mogs him to oblivion. but he gets her because hes white. it's not fair :feelsbadman:
He's at least average and white, i'm not. I'm a 2/10 trash brown balding manlet. Literal scum.

comment on the picture

"Glad you got conquered your racist feelings towards pakis"
I considered messaging her asking her why tf she’s dating a racist but what’s the point. he’s already been with her for a long time. most likely already took her virginity. had sex multiple times. hes already won. no point in embarrassing myself.

JBW + Height theory confirmed

back at it again with the racepill
200.gif

He doesn't look bad imo

I considered messaging her asking her why tf she’s dating a racist but what’s the point. he’s already been with her for a long time. most likely already took her virginity. had sex multiple times. hes already won. no point in embarrassing myself.

He obviously has a good personality unlike you brudda.

He doesn't look bad imo
hes not bad but they are not looks matched. his gf mogs him. while most of you complain even ugly girls only want chad, this doesnt apply to whites. this is proof the countless amount of average white guys here could not only get a gf but a extremely hot one too. they just need to stop being volcels and be open to dating ethnics.

She would be self hating if she dated your incel ass, just lol, hypocrisy is a trait of a healthy, well adjusted individual.

hes not bad but they are not looks matched. his gf mogs him. while most of you complain even ugly girls only want chad, this doesnt apply to whites. this is proof the countless amount of average white guys here could not only get a gf but a extremely hot one too. they just need to stop being volcels and be open to dating ethnics.

I am a whitecel and I'm still hopeless

You seriously should comment this on his FB. Try to shame the whore as well.

I thought pakis were serious about their families why don't her male family members kick his ass?

he looks like a posh twat.

has a very punchable face.

I've seen azn femoids dating literal nazi white guys. Jfl.

this guy would constantly call me a paki among other racist insults at school for years

image.jpg

JFL he has a paki gf. ethnic girls would rather date a racist white guy than a guy of their own race. fuckking self haters. she's so much more hot and out of his league too. this world is not fair.
You should gymcel up and beat his ass. He looks skinny lanklet

How tall is he?

I was thinking 6-6'2 lol yeah she's short, but damn she's cute
I wanna cum inside her cute petite body and feel her thin smooth legs tightly wrap around me as i call her a filthy paki

She's ugly but damn he's gl. He probably thinks he's banging your sister. What'd you do to piss him off?

I thought pakis were serious about their families why don't her male family members kick his ass?
She obviously doesn't come from a conservative family, that much is obvious.

She's ugly but damn he's gl. He probably thinks he's banging your sister. What'd you do to piss him off?
Hahahahahahahahahahaahahaaha what a fucking cope. she is 8/10 compared to most curry bitches. and why do you assume i did something to piss him off? you should know whites are racist to us for no reason

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahaaha what a fucking cope. she is 8/10 compared to most curry bitches. and why do you assume i did something to piss him off? you should know whites are racist to us for no reason
Whites are more racist towards Arabs and Turks over here, idk the situation over there. You think she's 8/10? Wtf, giga kek. I think she looks weird.

Exact same thing happened to me. This blonde haired blue eyed Mormon guy made fun of me for being brown in middle school...I checked his FB and he ended up getting married to a very ethnic looking beaner girl.

Exact same thing happened to me. This blonde haired blue eyed Mormon guy made fun of me for being brown in middle school...I checked his FB and he ended up getting married to a very ethnic looking beaner girl.
Latinas are hot.

white guys get to make fun of us during school then get to fck our hottest women later in life, jfl whites win at life there is no justice

image.jpg

brother trust me. the murtadd will face hellfire for even taking such a picture. she has clearly and concisely apostisized from Islam in this singular picture. i guarentee if you offer her repentence, she will not bother.

brother trust me. the murtadd will face hellfire for even taking such a picture. she has clearly and concisely apostisized from Islam in this singular picture. i guarentee if you offer her repentence, she will not bother.
Nah BRO she's clearly a moosleeem XD!!

Nah BRO she's clearly a moosleeem XD!!
false. my sig is a prime example of a Muslim. she is not wearing a headscarf, even showing her chest, AND touching a member of the opposite sex who is not visibly Muslim.

this picture reeks of apostasy

false. my sig is a prime example of a Muslim. she is not wearing a headscarf, even showing her chest, AND touching a member of the opposite sex who is not visibly Muslim.

this picture reeks of apostasy

I was pretending to be OP who makes such claims, kek.

aha i see. absolutely.

OP if you think shes Muslim or are trying to use her as a meme against Muslims, you're falsifying yourself

i never said shes muslim. shes probably not. He was extremely islamophobic so i at least hope she isnt self hating enough to date someone against her religion and is an ex muslim.

Nice, that cumskin cuck drinks the stinky juice from her hairy paki pussy everytime he fucks.
His white, nicely aligned teeth is smeared with paki vaginal juice.

She might as well be white now, lmao.

Nice, that cumskin cuck drinks the stinky juice from her hairy paki pussy everytime he fucks.
His white, nicely aligned teeth is smeared with paki vaginal juice.
Damn you always get a kek out of me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back