Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A girl at work I wanted to be my gf has a boyfriend who doesn't deserve her

This was two and a half years ago now. I don't even remember her name anymore, nor do I know if they're still together, but regardless, here goes...

I will describe the girl: Brown hair, hazel eyes, slim, 5'7-8, beautiful smile, triple digit IQ and was nice to me

Her boyfriend? He's literally so obese he looks like he's about to have a heart attack. He eats mcdonalds everyday, his face is sub 5, has a goofy haircut, he wears glasses and looks like the type to allow his gf to sleep with other guys, but guess what.... HE IS APROX 6'7. HEIGHT IS LAW!!!!!

Women's choice in the men they date is so stupid to me. They'd date a guy like this just because he is extremely tall. She should be with a guy like me, I am a much better choice, I am the ultimate gentleman, civilised, intelligent, I'd take her on nice dates, I wasn't a bodybuilder at the time but I doubt that would have helped much. I have various interesting hobbies, I have interesting life stories to talk about, and aspirations I'd love to share... but because I am 5'7 she doesn't even show a hint of interest.

She would lead one old guy who was an avid customer on because he randomly came in and gave her money and gifted her presents, so most likely I was just a chump in her eyes. She said she didn't like it, but kept allowing it to happen. He even wanted to take her on a trip to Italy.
the most brutal part about this world is that the girls we want the most are with guys who don't want them at all

Never help her and make her life miserable that fucking slut and report on her for saying racist stuff

Report her for stealing/saying nazi stuff make shit up or steal sabotage blame the slut get the stupid whore fired

You sound like a simping cuck with that "he doesn't deserve her" bullshit. Yes, he deserves her because the bitch chose him. End of story. Welcome to the real world.

How unexpected!

You sound like a simping cuck with that "he doesn't deserve her" bullshit. Yes, he deserves her because the bitch chose him. End of story. Welcome to the real world.
I bench double your bodyweight and could knock you out in one punch. Don't talk to me you inferior little bitch.

Explain that height pill deniers
@randombrucetv @Gorogorogoro-chan

I bench double your bodyweight and could knock you out in one punch. Don't talk to me you inferior little bitch.
Sure you could, but after you knock me out, you will still go home and cry over a bitch, like a bitch. Plus, I wasn't even dissing you, but that bitch for choosing someone who's not nice to her. In my eyes, such foids deserve if the man is not nice to them, because they still chose them of their own free will. That was my point. It was a diss of her, and you're enraged over that like a cuck?

Sure you could, but after you knock me out, you will still go home and cry over a bitch, like a bitch. Plus, I wasn't even dissing you, but that bitch for choosing someone who's not nice to her. In my eyes, such foids deserve if the man is not nice to them, because they still chose them of their own free will. That was my point. It was a diss of her, and you're enraged over that like a cuck?
That is not what a cuck is you retard. You are clearly an infiltrator, with the goal to cause division among the incel community. You won't last long here, do your best, but you will be manifest eventually, and IP banned.

That is not what a cuck is you retard. You are clearly an infiltrator, with the goal to cause division among the incel community. You won't last long here, do your best, but you will be manifest eventually, and IP banned.
Lol sure. You only joined 2 months before me and talking like you own the place

Lol sure. You only joined 2 months before me and talking like you own the place
I am far more important than you'll ever be, because I am superior to you. You are but a dog, and I am your master. My ancestors were once the true master race, colonising a quarter of the entire planet. Yours? Probably some peasant faggots who were absent of any royal blood. Now I am going to ignore you. Have a nice day.

has a boyfriend who doesn't deserve her​

stop putting females on a pedestal like this, she chose him not you

People claiming this foid was ever my oneitis knows nothing of what they speak.