Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Greatest Source of Misery: Are They Laughing at You or Something Else?

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
The not knowing will drive you crazy. And you'll always lose because if you ask you'll look like an insecure freak anyway.

People are masters of delusion.

I hate leaving my house for that reason. Are they laughing at me? Is it something behind me or what a friend said? Who really knows? you really cant go up and ask cuz ur right n itll make u look worse. It's really best to just never go outside.

Being out in public shares this greatest fear.

Holy shit I can relate to this, the worst is when you here them say "look, look look..." and also when it's teens with girls

I know this feeling bro. I got into fight because of this

Normies are disgusting creatures.. in essence they suffer themselves so they like to make others suffer even worse than they do.

I wish i was 6'3 so i could get into fights :cryfeels:

I identify with this so much. I don't want to be paranoid, but there have been times when I didn't realize that I had been the target of someone's laughter. Times when I had wrongly trusted someone because I didn't realize they secretly hated me. So I'm paranoid now, because it's the lesser of two evils.

Yes people that around me turn around to see what was so funny because the laughter of a foid was so loud.I refuse to look because im afraid they were laughing at my face:cryfeels: